On "Accusing" "Charging" and "Just Telling My Story" and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Hilarious! :chuckle:

bag.gif

glorydaz

I am a believer.

You know I meant that you claimed Doser's wife was a believer, but I'm not surprised you pretend not to know that.

I only point this out in case someone jumps on the dog pile to say I accused you of not being a believer. I can always bring up this post as proof in any local courtroom (here on TOL) you might choose.

glorydaz

My my, how your tune changes when the side of the fence you are on changes.

Do you consider your posts to me as "trying to shut me down"?
Do you think telling me that I was a denier of God's word showed how much you love this place?

You're fixation on my opinion of Doser is bizarre.
Doser and I are just fine.
We both mock each other, and others as well, when we don't agree.
And when we do agree, we thumps up each other.
Nothing's changed.

Same goes for you.

You must have fallen for Town's claim that I have Asperger's Syndrome if you expect me to fall for that line of bull. :rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know I meant that you claimed Doser's wife was a believer, but I'm not surprised you pretend not to know that.

I only point this out in case someone jumps on the dog pile to say I accused you of not being a believer. I can always bring up this post as proof in any local courtroom (here on TOL) you might choose.
So he is now publicly charging his wife of being a non-believer.
That is not what he has always said.

elohiym

You must have fallen for Town's claim that I have Asperger's Syndrome if you expect me to fall for that line of bull. :rotfl:

TH hasn't even posted in this thread, yet here you are dragging his name into the discussion and twisting what he said to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.