ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
the believing remnant of Israel, being elect for service by the LORD God.

There is no "believing remnant of Israel" in the New Covenant that we live under today.

The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant, and understood it.

(Rom 10:12) For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No steko, I gave you the scripture.

According to Numbers 19:1-10 a perfect red heifer without spot is required for a new temple.

Why do you think there are Dispensational ranchers in Texas and Oklahoma trying to breed one?

"John C. Hagee Royalty Trust paid more than $5.5 million for a 7,600-acre ranch in Brackettville, Texas, where cattle are raised in a venture with the Texas Israel Agricultural Research Foundation,......Many evangelicals believe that the arrival of a "perfect red heifer" will signal the end times....... Some evangelicals likewise regard the red heifer as a harbinger of the ultimate showdown at the Temple Mount, which they believe will be the site of the Second Coming. And they believe that time is near. "

Darby Followers are Zionists. Dispensationalism teaches that the Jews are going to be gathered to Israel and a third temple is going to be built.

I have never met anyone who disagrees that a perfect red heifer is needed for a new temple.

Well, I don't agree with Hagee and a lot of other folks, either.

I don't deny that the Scripture demands a perfect red heifer.
I simply disagree with the criteria put forth by Rabbinical commentary as to what 'perfect' in the Scripture means.

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, Little Johnny W the Dance Director shows his double mindedness.

On one hand Little Johnny W says only Romans thru Philemon is for the BOC, ...

Once again, admitted gay devil boy, and admitted infidel, since he is unemployed, a leach, slanders me, as he did in his "soul sleep" charge, and his cute little "Dance Director" "homo" charge, even though I'm a stock broker, that pays more in taxes/year, than he has ever made in a year. His domestic partner is feeding him this slander, from his father the devil.

Show me, sissy, where I said anything about soul sleep, and where I said "says only Romans thru Philemon is for the BOC, ..."

You effeminate, slanderous wimp- thought so.

None of the scriptures in Romans-Philemon, re. teaching/teachers/teach," apply today, and Paul's teachings are mostly for us..."
See how that works, James 2:3 KJV boy?

and on the other hand Little Johnny W quotes Jesus from one of the gospels and gives that as his excuse for acting the way he does.
Never said that "the gospels" are not in the bible, punk, as you assert that I said, and are not for our learning, Craigie pie- there are "inter dispensational" principles in the book. Of course, since you are a man follower, a Russell/devil follower, you have that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem, demon.

All of the gospels are for our obedience.

See how that works, you flaming sissy, slanderer?

"as his excuse for acting the way he does."-Tellalie/slander

Good one, habitual liar, slanderer of TOL, accuser of the brethren, sodomite "life style" one.

Get a job, yet, loser? And gain some weight, or start lifting weights, you soft boy.

And learn how to spell, and use the quote tags.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't deny that the Scripture demands a perfect red heifer.
I simply disagree with the criteria put forth by Rabbinical commentary as to what 'perfect' in the Scripture means.

First off a putting perfect aside and without spot aside, a red heifer is very, very rare. There hasn't been a red heifer born in Israel in over 2,000 year.

Secondly, for the red heifer to be perfect and without spot, every hair has to be red. There hasn't been a red heifer born anywhere in the world with every hair red in over 2,000 years.

If you disagree, then explain to us what kind of red heifer is described in Numbers 19:2?

(Num 19:2) This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no "believing remnant of Israel" in the New Covenant that we live under today.

(Rom 10:12) For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

Made up. I deny that the NC is applicable to the boc, and is enacted today, and your satanic interpretation of Romans 10:12 KJV, you vile "Replacement Theology" satanist. Am I lost, gay devil boy?

Wimpy:

Not a peep.

Like father, like son.....The devil's goal-exterminate the believing remnant of the nation Israel.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssss................We smell your sulfur, dung, Pig Pen Craigie.

And STP picked you apart on your "The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant" spam, satanic "interpretation," bird flipper at God.

Serpent.

Get a job, punk.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
First off a putting perfect aside and without spot aside, a red heifer is very, very rare. There hasn't been a red heifer born in Israel in over 2,000 year.

Secondly, for the red heifer to be perfect and without spot, every hair has to be red. There hasn't been a red heifer born anywhere in the world with every hair red in over 2,000 years.

If you disagree, then explain to us what kind of red heifer is described in Numbers 19:2?

(Num 19:2) This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:

Exactly my point.
Where does the Scripture say that every single hair has to be red?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly my point.
Where does the Scripture say that every single hair has to be red?

steko, what does "without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke" mean?

You keep telling me I'm wrong, but you have yet to explain what a perfect red heifer is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only people today who claim there will once again be a red heifer and a third temple are Christ rejecting Jews, and Dispensationalists/Zionists/Futurists.

For those of us like myself and the guy in the following video, we understand that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets, we know there will never again be a perfect red heifer.

The Red Heifer and the Prophetic Significance

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
steko, what does "without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke" mean?

You keep telling me I'm wrong, but you have yet to explain what a perfect red heifer is.

It appears to be up to the rabbis to determine that.
One rabbi with a magnifying glass jumped in the pen of the one born in Israel in 97' and discovered that it had black eyelashes and a couple of white hairs in its tail.

I guess it ain't good enough according to them, and.....you.
It'd probably suit me from the criteria I see in Numbers.
After all, is there any created thing in this fallen world that is absolutely perfect.
If one was to find some created thing that he thought was absolutely perfect, I expect that if he looked long and hard enough, an imperfection could be found.

My point all along has been that it is you who interpret the verses in Numbers concerning 'the perfection' of the red heifer according to Jewish rabbinical halacha, not me, and that ordinarily it has been you who would discount their opinion, as being extra-biblical....even wicked.

Danoh

Lol; the passage tells you what it is referring to.

But you are focused on what the passage appears to say.

That is the very basis of your entire school of thought.

Well, that and external sources...

The principle is allow a passage to mean what it says. It is not allow it to mean what it only appears to say.

For what it actually means, well, that is another aspect of this principle you have yet proven you have ever properly understood.

Though, I have just now related how that aspect works too.

Lol "...but this saying was hid from Tet's understanding; for as yet, he believed not the Scripture was it is written..."

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The only people today who claim there will once again be a red heifer and a third temple are Christ rejecting Jews, and Dispensationalists/Zionists/Futurists.

For those of us like myself and the guy in the following video, we understand that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets, we know there will never again be a perfect red heifer.

Well, at least I'm giving you something to occupy your time.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
After all, is there any created thing in this fallen world that is absolutely perfect.

Christ Jesus was, and that's the point.

Those Christ rejecting Jews keep looking for a perfect red heifer because they know there is no way they can have a third temple without one.

Dispensationalism teaches there will be a third temple. Therefore, a perfect red heifer would be required.

Without a third temple, Dispensationalism falls apart. You guys have the antichrist making a sacrifice in the third temple during your 7 year trib.

As I keep trying to tell you, Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets. Therefore, there is never going to be a perfect red heifer without spot whose ashes are to be used for purification water.

Everything about the perfect red heifer without spot was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Claiming there's going to one day be a perfect red heifer and third temple is foolishness.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The principle is allow a passage to mean what it says. It is not allow it to mean what it only appears to say.

That's pretty funny coming from a Darby Follower.

Why don't you enlighten us about the perfect red heifer without spot and third temple?

Right Divider

Body part

Read the whole book.
Rom 11:1-7 KJV I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. (2) God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, (3) Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. (4) But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. (5) Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. (6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. (7) What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with the perfect red heifer without spot:

(Heb 9:13-14) The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

It's hard for me to understand how Darby Followers can read the above, and still claim in the future there is going to be a perfect red heifer without spot born somewhere in order to make purification water for sin.

Danoh

Holy Cow steko !!!!!

Lol - Tet, I have it on a good authority that the correctly intended audience for that was not a member of the Body of Christ; that it was intended for Batman...

Try reading Romans for your source; not Ramen's :rotfl: