ECT A Simple Question For the Preterists

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't recall any, and if any of the 2500 come to your great mind, please do tell me about them. There's only 2500 so it might be kind of hard to find.
I already did, you devil child, sorcerer, magician, warlock, admitted sodomite, Christ rejector, and admitted hater of the Christ's glory, Israel.

Get off this site, you wicked hater of the word of God, as you attempt to nullify the irrevocable promises of the LORD God, like your father,the devil, you poser, humanist fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ is the glory of Israel, not the reverse. Lk 2:32.

What about the 2500?

Lies? Fraud?

Israel is His glory, you wicked,vile "Replacement Theology" fraud, piece of dung, as you flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, with your satanic deletion of the OC.

Jeremiah 31 KJV

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Get off this site, you fraud, posing as a member of the boc, you admitted child of the devil.

Isaih 46:13 KJV

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever

You, to the LORD God:

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg

Interplanner

Israel is His glory, you wicked,vile "Replacement Theology" fraud, piece of dung, as you flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, with your satanic deletion of the OC.

Jeremiah 31 KJV

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Get off this site, you fraud, posing as a member of the boc, you admitted child of the devil.

Isaih 46:13 KJV

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever

You, to the LORD God:

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg

The anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

The new covenant was accomplished in Christ for the salvation of the world, as Paul shows. I take his explanation over you and your finger.

But hey, like I said last week about D'ists: you take a text of the Bible, add the word NOT and you get the D'ist bible. Lk 2: Christ is the glory of Israel. He meant the crucified and risen King providing forgiveness and grace to all.

john w

Hall of Fame
The anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

The new covenant was accomplished in Christ for the salvation of the world, as Paul shows. I take his explanation over you and your finger.

But hey, like I said last week about D'ists: you take a text of the Bible, add the word NOT and you get the D'ist bible. Lk 2: Christ is the glory of Israel. He meant the crucified and risen King providing forgiveness and grace to all.

Sure, with your satanic "The new covenant was accomplished in Christ for the salvation of the world," as you can "prove" anything you poser, fraud, magician, warlock, sorcerer.

Get off this site, you mystic, Buddhist, with your magic wand scam.

Interplanner

Didn't know 'God was in Christ, dealing with the debt of man's sins' was sorcery, Buddhist or mystical.

But it is obviously the new covenant.

Interplanner

:chuckle:

Every thing discuss about the new covenant in Heb 8-10 is that it is present tense, already underway. That's why it cannot be a future race/nation only thing. "the good things that are already here." Like the Pharisees you will miss what the prophet is saying if you press it too strictly.

john w

Hall of Fame
Didn't know 'God was in Christ, dealing with the debt of man's sins' was sorcery, Buddhist or mystical.

But it is obviously the new covenant.

Right, and God the Father was "The Old Covenant," and the Holy Spirit is "the new heaven and the new earth," and Mary is "The New Eve."

What else would you like to allegedly "prove," you fraud, used car sales"man," bird flipper?

Danoh

Every thing discuss about the new covenant in Heb 8-10 is that it is present tense, already underway. That's why it cannot be a future race/nation only thing. "the good things that are already here." Like the Pharisees you will miss what the prophet is saying if you press it too strictly.

So what - much that is prophesied in the OT is written as if present tense and or as if just around the corner.

Yo, bookworm, my point hereinabove is exactly Peter's point in 2 Peter 3.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

SaulToPaul 2

Right, and God the Father was "The Old Covenant," and the Holy Spirit is "the new heaven and the new earth," and Mary is "The New Eve."

What else would you like to allegedly "prove," you fraud, used car sales"man," bird flipper?

That's the time! IP is spouting sheer Breenism.

Interplanner

There is not one feature about heb 8-10's interp of Jer 31 that goes your direction. It is all in action and of use right now. In fact, if Israel does not see this, it's land will be burnt. 6:8.

Do you realize how many times you would have to go through the passage in add the word NOT to be where you are? It would be plastered with them.

What on earth do you think 10:19-22 can possibly mean if it is of no use right now to all believers.

Fraud, vulgarity, cheap tricks--all signature of JohnnyW and his little follower.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is not one feature about heb 8-10's interp of Jer 31 that goes your direction. It is all in action and of use right now. In fact, if Israel does not see this, it's land will be burnt. 6:8.

Do you realize how many times you would have to go through the passage in add the word NOT to be where you are? It would be plastered with them.

What on earth do you think 10:19-22 can possibly mean if it is of no use right now to all believers.

Fraud, vulgarity, cheap tricks--all signature of JohnnyW and his little follower.

You are a fraud, and sorcerer, and magician, one of the lead trolls of TOL. And, as I told you, wicked sodomite-my name is John, not "Johnny." That James 2:3 KJV "come on" to me, does not work, Basil-I dig chicks, "happy" boy. Trying to impress your "domestic partner," with your tough guy routine, to make him jealous, Sheldon? Yes...

Stuff your humanism, you vile Reppy.

And get off this site, troll, as most of TOL laughs at you. The LORD God laughs at you, poser.

"little follower," you quip, punk? Do you mean followers, alleged "the Greek" expert, who cannot even get straight "The English," as you slop "LOL," on every third post?

Who "follows" you, tough boy?

James 2:3 KJV Interplanner's "page:"
This page has had 338 visits

Quite impressive, Butch.

vs.

The great saint John W's crowed page:

This page has had 16,765 visits

Quite a contrast, wouldn't you say, butch haircut one? Yes...You're quite irrelevant, biblical buffoon.

Interplanner

You are a fraud, and sorcerer, and magician, one of the lead trolls of TOL. And, as I told you, wicked sodomite-my name is John, not "Johnny." That James 2:3 KJV "come on" to me, does not work, Basil-I dig chicks, "happy" boy. Trying to impress your "domestic partner," with your tough guy routine, to make him jealous, Sheldon? Yes...

Stuff your humanism, you vile Reppy.

And get off this site, troll, as most of TOL laughs at you. The LORD God laughs at you, poser.

"little follower," you quip, punk? Do you mean followers, alleged "the Greek" expert, who cannot even get straight "The English," as you slop "LOL," on every third post?

Who "follows" you, tough boy?

James 2:3 KJV Interplanner's "page:"
This page has had 338 visits

Quite impressive, Butch.

vs.

The great saint John W's crowed page:

This page has had 16,765 visits

Quite a contrast, wouldn't you say, butch haircut one? Yes...You're quite irrelevant, biblical buffoon.

This post either proves you are dual-personality or that the post yesterday about redemption in Christ was a fraud--not because it was untrue but because you pasted it from some other document.

The question remains: do you have anything to say about the most recent texts referred to that would move the discussion forward?

john w

Hall of Fame
This post either proves you are dual-personality or that the post yesterday about redemption in Christ was a fraud--not because it was untrue but because you pasted it from some other document.

The question remains: do you have anything to say about the most recent texts referred to that would move the discussion forward?

No, you're the fraud, Butch. My evidence? Your copy'npaste's from other humanist documents.

Leave TOL-your dead weight, and a barbiturate.

What "texts," would that be, Butch? The hundreds of texts you "interpret" as "fulfilled in Christ," with your magic sorcerer/magician wand?

Interplanner

Where is your brain?

Obviously it is Heb 8, Jer 31, Heb 10:19-22, etc.

IE, THE MOST PREVIOUSLY QUOTED TEXTS--do you have something constructive to say about that instead of your rancid sense of humor and insecurity?

john w

Hall of Fame
Where is your brain?

Obviously it is Heb 8, Jer 31, Heb 10:19-22, etc.

IE, THE MOST PREVIOUSLY QUOTED TEXTS--do you have something constructive to say about that instead of your rancid sense of humor and insecurity?

Quit emailing me, propositioning me, with your sodomite "Johnny W" tough guy routine, you admitted sodomite. My name is "John"-save those effeminate quips for your domestic partner. Am I clear, fraud, james 2:3w KJV "happy" punk? Good.

Interplanner

Quit emailing me, propositioning me, with your sodomite "Johnny W" tough guy routine, you admitted sodomite. My name is "John"-save those effeminate quips for your domestic partner. Am I clear, fraud, james 2:3w KJV "happy" punk? Good.

Those Hebrews passages interpret what 8:11 actually means. Right?

john w

Hall of Fame
Those Hebrews passages interpret what 8:11 actually means. Right?

What "texts," would that be, Butch? The hundreds of texts you "interpret" as "fulfilled in Christ," with your magic sorcerer/magician wand? We understand your satanic assertion that Judas was a 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV preacher, convinces us that you are a devil child. And you admit it, sodomite.