How are we saved?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey GT,

How old are you?

You behave and sound like two year old having tantrum.

and go ahead, giving me a neg reps. Revenge spirit is not mature Christian thing to do.

Calm down, Jesus loves you:)

peace.

God's Truth

Hey GT,

How old are you?

You behave and sound like two year old having tantrum.

and go ahead, giving me a neg reps. Revenge spirit is not mature Christian thing to do.

Calm down, Jesus loves you:)

peace.

Jesus is God. You are not teacher of the truth.

Why are you trying to be deceiver of the truth?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You do not care about truly understanding works. And since you deny the Testimony of Messiah you do not fall under his atonement covering because his very blood is his Testimony, that Testimony given him from the heavens which was not even his own, but which Testimony he paid for with his own blood. If you do not have and hold his Testimony in uprightness and truth then you do not have the atonement covering of his blood. Testimony is Spirit, and you have already been shown this many times, and yet you have rejected the truth for not walking according to the Spirit of the Testimony of Messiah. The Testimony of Messiah which you openly reject is the very Spirit of Grace which you trample by way of your own works because you have made for yourself your own blasphemous private creed based on the creeds and the traditions of men; and yet your own work which you have done in making up your own creed is clearly in direct opposition to the Testimony of Messiah. You therefore place your own self under the Law by way of your own perverted works which you have concocted for your own personal theological gain to make yourself feel "saved" in the vain machinations of your perverted imagination.

Daqq,

You unfriended me. Your heart is quick to hate. That's a fail on the testimony of Yeshua. I said that if we crossed swords, you wouldn't like me any more. Prophecy fulfilled. I would friend you to this day.

However... you are great with languages, but you are not up to contending with a single scriptural question I ask.

A sum of theological passages are the most revealing and fragile works of a theologian. You can't even process the simple ones let alone the one I sent to you that one day. The site allows for complex scriptural analysis via scriptural short hand via ref tagger.

Bottom line... I'm sorry friend, but you aren't a theological workman that can keep up with a single run of scripture that I post. You avoid answering to any scripture and you make fun of me for claiming Ephesians 2:8f and Romans 4:4f.

What else is there?

Get theologically good in the scripture via Rm. 8:9 and Php. 1:19 and come back.

I hate to say this but Yeshua has put me out of your theological league and I am simply spinning my wheels investing posts to you as if you actually read them and scripturally evaluate them beyond trying to literally change scripture to change what scripture clearly says.

Love and peace,

But theologian you are not.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God. You are not teacher of the truth.

Why are you trying to be deceiver of the truth?

When did I say I am a teacher?

I am only Jesus' messenger. He is the Teacher, dear.

Your bully and hysterical behavior prove you are only a mouth. That is your fruit.

You don't have humble spirit.

God's Truth

When did I say I am a teacher?

I am only Jesus' messenger. He is the Teacher, dear.

Your bully and hysterical behavior prove you are only a mouth. That is your fruit.

You don't have humble spirit.

You falsely accuse Paul too. You do try to teach. Do you think you will escape your being more harshly judged by merely denying the truth that you are a teacher? You are a messenger disqualified for the prize.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So what?

Jesus is not God.

I can prove it 100 different ways if you set the ground rules. Shall we duel? I know you don't place theology over friendship and I am up for the challenge.

Set the place and ground rules and I'm in.

What do ya say? If you win... I send a friend request. If I win... You send a friend request. If we draw... we both send a friend request. And... We have to split a bottle of crown if one of us is ever in town.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You falsely accuse Paul too. You do try to teach. Do you think you will escape your being more harshly judged by merely denying the truth that you are a teacher? You are a messenger disqualified for the prize.

Your two year old spirit have no value in your judgments.

You have to learn to calm down since you boast to be faithful, sinless, and saved.

God's Truth

Your two year old spirit have no value in your judgments.

You have to learn to calm down since you boast to be faithful, sinless, and saved.

The saved know that Jesus is God.

You admit you are not saved.

You also claim Jesus is not God.

So why are you so upset?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Doubt it.

Evil Eye maybe.

I find Daqq's posts edifying in understanding the root of the tree I'm grafted into.

Not sure why EE has such a problem with him.

I don't. I have a problem with the denial of free atonement and the denial of God the Son.

I issued a challenge 1m1s... are you seriously bucking crown?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Doubt it.

Evil Eye maybe.

I find Daqq's posts edifying in understanding the root of the tree I'm grafted into.

Not sure why EE has such a problem with him.

maybe not, since she seems to pick someone easy to pick on or bully on or some whom she is holding grudge on..

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I can prove it 100 different ways if you set the ground rules. Shall we duel? I know you don't place theology over friendship and I am up for the challenge.

Set the place and ground rules and I'm in.

What do ya say? If you win... I send a friend request. If I win... You send a friend request. If we draw... we both send a friend request. And... We have to split a bottle of crown if one of us is ever in town.

Not interested in duels.

And even if you count yourself as a different entity in your growth, it is you who in the past that has unfriended me.

Not sure you've outgrown that behavior yet. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not interested in duels.

And even if you count yourself as a different entity in your growth, it is you who in the past have unfriended me.

Not sure you've outgrown that behavior yet. :)

I never unfriended you old man! I told you the peace treaty was off. Friends can fight!

In fact... Let it be known that I am publically sending a friend request to a cool cat that I disagree theologically with. I don't discriminate. I want to break bread in Heaven with you.

Kapeesh?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I never unfriended you old man! I told you the peace treaty was off. Friends can fight!

In fact... Let it be known that I am publically sending a friend request to a cool cat that I disagree theologically with. I don't discriminate. I want to break bread in Heaven with you.

Kapeesh?

Friendship accepted.

However I prefer face to face meetings. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Friendship accepted.

However I prefer face to face meetings. :)

Spiritual discussions among friends are best that way. Spirits don't hurt either. No duel. We will scuffle, but we can keep on cutting up to. I've never thought ill of you 1M1S. We theologically disagree. That's never a deal breaker for me. Jesus taught that we value all as if they were Him. Or however you would word that. But on this point... are we in agreement?

daqq

Daqq,

You unfriended me. Your heart is quick to hate. That's a fail on the testimony of Yeshua. I said that if we crossed swords, you wouldn't like me any more. Prophecy fulfilled. I would friend you to this day.

However... you are great with languages, but you are not up to contending with a single scriptural question I ask.

A sum of theological passages are the most revealing and fragile works of a theologian. You can't even process the simple ones let alone the one I sent to you that one day. The site allows for complex scriptural analysis via scriptural short hand via ref tagger.

Bottom line... I'm sorry friend, but you aren't a theological workman that can keep up with a single run of scripture that I post. You avoid answering to any scripture and you make fun of me for claiming Ephesians 2:8f and Romans 4:4f.

What else is there?

Get theologically good in the scripture via Rm. 8:9 and Php. 1:19 and come back.

I hate to say this but Yeshua has put me out of your theological league and I am simply spinning my wheels investing posts to you as if you actually read them and scripturally evaluate them beyond trying to literally change scripture to change what scripture clearly says.

Love and peace,

But theologian you are not.

Lol, when people see what is actually written by the Apostles of Messiah in the Greek NT they suddenly know to stand quite clear of your kind of empty and baseless theological chicanery; and that too is why you and yours are already imploding from within, for people really are beginning to awaken out of seventeen centuries of lies told by your mother church. In a hundred years your kind will likely not even exist anymore because of what Elohim is bringing upon you even now already. You and yours do not hold up under the scrutiny of the truth that is actually found in the scripture. The light that is in you is strong delusion and great darkness because your eye is evil.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Kapeesh?

You don't discriminate?

then why aren't you sanding everyone friend request?

I certainly did not get one.