The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your OP purpose was to prove that Reformers do not depend upon Holy Scripture alone, to proclaim their faith.

Do with your OP premises as you will, but you will evidentually have to admit they do not truly represent Reformed apologetics, nor Reformed polemics.

Yes.. on the use of extra biblical sources.

No... I disagree about it being invalid.

Do you believe that God "Pre-Destined" mankind to two groups?

Elect and Reprobate

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No... I disagree.

Disagree about what?

Do you believe that God "Pre-Destined" mankind to two groups?

Elect and Reprobate

Well, unless you take the Universalist view, according to Holy Scripture, ALL are saved out of all that are lost. Or, those few remnant saved, are rewarded according to their human virtue, or only by God's grace?

One can only hold to a Universalistic view or a Particularistic view.

There is no middle position . . .

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Disagree about what?

Well, unless you take the Universalist view, according to Holy Scripture, ALL are saved out of all that are lost. Are those few remnant saved, according to their human virtue, or only by God's grace?

One can only hold to a Universalistic view or a Particularistic view.

There is no middle position . . .

I edited in a yes and explained the no.

Where do you glean the two theological perspectives from that you cited?

Particularistic and Universalistic

Editing in: You did not answer yes or no to God and pre-destination of some to election and some to reprobation. Do you believe this?

Matthew 5:37

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How does any of that change this????

Isaiah 61:9 KJV
(9) And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

Gal 3:27 For as many (plural)of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all (plural) one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed,(plural) and heirs (plural) according to the promise. (singular)
LA

God's Truth

Note that it is Musterion and side kick Grosnick who continually lie about other people and who delight in calling people liars,

who then go crying to the mods about others like little babies that they are.

LA

Meshak does that too though. She will come to a thread just to call me a fake Christian or things like that.

God's Truth

It looks nice to those who can see.

All are bound to disobedience.

Paul is in great distress that the Jews are rejecting Christ.

There isn't a special salvation different for everyone else, for all who will be saved will be saved the same way.

When Jesus comes again, he will come in the clouds, it will be the great white throne judgment when all are resurrected. The saved will be changed and meet him in the air. Then God's Wrath will come on the earth and those not saved will be thrown in the lake of fire.

Then Jesus will hand over the kingdom to the Father.

Where do you ever get that Jesus is going to sit on an earthly throne on this earth?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
All are bound to disobedience.

Paul is in great distress that the Jews are rejecting Christ.

There isn't a special salvation different for everyone else, for all who will be saved will be saved the same way.

When Jesus comes again, he will come in the clouds, it will be the great white throne judgment when all are resurrected. The saved will be changed and meet him in the air. Then God's Wrath will come on the earth and those not saved will be thrown in the lake of fire.

Then Jesus will hand over the kingdom to the Father.

Where do you ever get that Jesus is going to sit on an earthly throne on this earth?

Not fair!
You said you weren't going to speak to me 'til I answered your last question.

God's Truth

Not fair!
You said you weren't going to speak to me 'til I answered your last question.

What question was that and in what thread?

I do not keep records of wrongs; unless of course it happens repeatedly and I am forced to remember.

How about discuss the scriptures with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.