Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear ACW,

We'll see what other issues will be brought up by the FBI and the media about Hillary. Do you really think her laughter is real or is it fake? I don't trust her as far as I can see what is really going on. We impeached her husband and now we're suppose to elect her??!! Are you out of your mind? You are going to give more than her words about it? Just find out what happens with Hillary. Her and her husband going to have sex in a club. Didn't know about that, eh? Hey aCW, thanks for starting a thread where we can vent things without using the chatbox. God Be With You Always!! I am not for gay marriage either, but as far as someone being gay, I figure they didn't choose it. Why would they choose such a yoke on their backs for their whole life?

Sincerely,

Michael

Dear Mikey, thank you for showing once again how uninformed Trump supporters really are (I don't believe I've ever heard of someone voting for another candidate based on his or her opponent's laugh).

The Holy Bible tells us what to demand in our civil leaders, if you can find someplace in Holy Scripture where God embraces the pro LGBTQ policies of either major candidate I would like to see it.

I realize that you originally weren't going to vote for Trump because you knew how much of a moral degenerate he is. Obviously you wanted to jump on the "I wanna be popular!" wagon here at TOL and changed your mind. Popularity won't get you into Heaven Mikey, having faith in God and His Word will.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Pick a topic, any topic [from the book "The Health Hazards of Homosexuality"].

So, you weren't really up for honest debate after all then and just wanted to go to your usual bat crazy links and go on about lisps and hairdressers for what, the 400th time now?

Ok, noted.

Shame, never mind. Shows how honest you were about that then.

That wasn't very nice of me was it Art, linking a book that has facts that can't be refuted (and worst of all, you couldn't gossip while attempting to do it).

How about we try this:

Next to avid Trump supporter/LGBTQ apologist patrick jane, you're without a doubt the most knowledgeable person on TOL when it comes to knowing Holy Scripture.

1pcs-lot-Cosplay-Witch-Long-font-b-Nose-b-font-Party-Props-For-Halloween-Costume-Accessory.jpg

Let's discuss Jesus' 2 greatest commandments, specifically the 2nd one where He says to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Matthew 22:36-40

Explain to me what that means when it comes to this topic of homosexuality and the recriminalization of it.

Arthur Brain

That wasn't very nice of me was it Art, linking a book that has facts that can't be refuted (and worst of all, you couldn't gossip while attempting to do it).

Pffft, coming from someone who thinks the 'Pink Swastika' is unassailable fact both the book's claims and yours are more of the same loony far right drivel. And stop projecting onto me will ya?

How about we try this:

Next to avid Trump supporter/LGBTQ apologist patrick jane, you're without a doubt the most knowledgeable person on TOL when it comes to knowing Holy Scripture.

Let's discuss Jesus' 2 greatest commandments, specifically the 2nd one where He says to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Explain to me what that means when it comes to this topic of homosexuality and the recriminalization of it.

I don't claim to be an expert on scripture but your latter is easy to answer. It doesn't. Having a demented fixation on homosexuality and "crusading" to have it recriminalized isn't done out of love. Who do you think you're kidding? Your brand of "love" would lead to people being oppressed and forced into a life of deception on pain of being lobbed in jail. Look how society treat Alan Turing after he was integral in cracking the Enigma code, shortening the war by years and saving millions of lives in the process. By forcing him to receive chemical castration or get thrown in jail. The result? His likely suicide. If we had the current laws in place back then he'd still be alive and recognized for being a hero in his lifetime instead of being posthumously pardoned after his death and getting a public apology from the British government in regards as to how he was so appallingly treat.

Don't even bother trying to dredge up dirt on the guy.

MrDante

Pffft, coming from someone who thinks the 'Pink Swastika' is unassailable fact both the book's claims and yours are more of the same loony far right drivel. And stop projecting onto me will ya?
I don't buy that aCW actually thinks the "Pink Swastika" is factual, nobody is that stupid or that inbred.

I don't claim to be an expert on scripture but your latter is easy to answer. It doesn't. Having a demented fixation on homosexuality and "crusading" to have it recriminalized isn't done out of love. Who do you think you're kidding? Your brand of "love" would lead to people being oppressed and forced into a life of deception on pain of being lobbed in jail. Look how society treat Alan Turing after he was integral in cracking the Enigma code, shortening the war by years and saving millions of lives in the process. By forcing him to receive chemical castration or get thrown in jail. The result? His likely suicide. If we had the current laws in place back then he'd still be alive and recognized for being a hero in his lifetime instead of being posthumously pardoned after his death and getting a public apology from the British government in regards as to how he was so appallingly treat.

Dredge? no he doesn't do that. He just makes up stuff.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Here's how debate works Art: I supply evidence showing how physically and psychologically unhealthy (to put it mildly) homosexual behavior and the lifestyle that goes with it is:

Evidence: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M8LSC2X/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb#reader_B01M8LSC2X

You provide evidence that the information provided isn't true.

See how debate works?

How about we try this:

I don't claim to be an expert on scripture

(Don't you folks just hate it when good sarcasm goes to waste?)

but your latter is easy to answer. It doesn't. Having a demented fixation on homosexuality and "crusading" to have it recriminalized isn't done out of love. Who do you think you're kidding? Your brand of "love" would lead to people being oppressed and forced into a life of deception on pain of being lobbed in jail.

Actually Judeo-Christian based laws are based on loving your neighbor as you love yourself. Why do you think we have laws against suicide, recreational drug use and other deadly and harmful behaviors? I've pointed out time and time again that homosexuality and the agenda that goes with it is a 'deathstyle' for those who partake in it and the invaluable institutions that are affected by the 'gay' agenda.

If you would like to attempt to refute that last statement of mine, I have the evidence ready.

Next: While laws against homosexuality do involve jail time for some, even execution if the case can be made that the person involved was guilty of murdering others (purposely giving AIDS to someone or leading a morally confused youth to committing suicide, etc.) not all convictions involve jail time. Therapy for corrigible offenders would be a priority, as redemption is a key to Jesus Christ's teachings (as well as justice).

Look how society treat Alan Turing after he was integral in cracking the Enigma code, shortening the war by years and saving millions of lives in the process. By forcing him to receive chemical castration or get thrown in jail. The result? His likely suicide. If we had the current laws in place back then he'd still be alive and recognized for being a hero in his lifetime instead of being posthumously pardoned after his death and getting a public apology from the British government in regards as to how he was so appallingly treat.

Let's not turn this into one of your "Great moments in homosexual history" propaganda posts Art. I remember discussing Turing in one of the earlier threads with alwight the atheist. I don't recall the details behind Turing's case, so I won't comment, but it has nothing to do with Jesus' teachings on loving thy neighbor.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Here's how debate works Art: I supply evidence showing how physically and psychologically unhealthy (to put it mildly) homosexual behavior and the lifestyle that goes with it is:

Evidence: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M8LSC2X/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb#reader_B01M8LSC2X

See how debate works?

No dude, this is not how debate works. Linking to some bonkers book, blog or site that states a thing and passing it off as evidence doesn't wash. You tried this stunt with 'The Pink Swastika' and it didn't work back then. The onus would be on you to prove why the annuls of scholarly and accepted history on the matter were somehow wrong and your heroes revisionist interpretation was somehow correct. Recall how that went for you?

(Don't you folks just hate it when good sarcasm goes to waste?)

Just as well nothing was wasted then eh?

Actually Judeo-Christian based laws are based on loving your neighbor as you love yourself. Why do you think we have laws against suicide, recreational drug use and other deadly and harmful behaviors? I've pointed out time and time again that homosexuality and the agenda that goes with it is a 'deathstyle' for those who partake in it and the invaluable institutions that are affected by the 'gay' agenda.

We don't have laws against murder, rape and child molestation out of love for those who inflict it but for the protection of society. For your 'argument' to be consistent you'd be clamouring for any sort of out of wedlock sex to be a crime as well. See, society doesn't want rabid busybodies policing their private lives and who, as adults, they should be allowed to pursue relations with. All you point out time and time again on here is your own demented obsession with homosexual men.

If you would like to attempt to refute that last statement of mine, I have the evidence ready.

Nothing of note to refute, and save yourself the time of linking to some far right loony blog. Your 'evidence' wouldn't hold up in a kangaroo court...

Next: While laws against homosexuality do involve jail time for some, even execution if the case can be made that the person involved was guilty of murdering others (purposely giving AIDS to someone or leading a morally confused youth to committing suicide, etc.) not all convictions involve jail time. Therapy for corrigible offenders would be a priority, as redemption is a key to Jesus Christ's teachings (as well as justice).

Oh, let me guess, if a gay teenager asks me what he should do and I don't point him to the nearest abuse centre I'll be guilty of a capital crime?

What would this 'therapy' consist of in your 'brave new world' as well dude? Do go into detail on that one.

Let's not turn this into one of your "Great moments in homosexual history" propaganda posts Art. I remember discussing Turing in one of the earlier threads with alwight the atheist. I don't recall the details behind Turing's case, so I won't comment, but it has nothing to do with Jesus' teachings on loving thy neighbor.

You were no doubt thoroughly schooled by Al as well and it's entirely salient to bring up the case of Turing as he was a victim of the exact same measures you propose society should return to.

You're only right in as far as it had nothing to do with love and led to the man's death, not that you care anyway really though do you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M8LSC2X

See how debate works?

No dude, this is not how debate works. Linking to some bonkers book, blog or site that states a thing and passing it off as evidence doesn't wash.

Here is the evidence again showing that homosexuality is an extremely hazardous behavior and lifestyle. If you don't attempt to refute any of it, then one can only assume that you acknowledge it as factual.

Pick any one of the close to 200 topics, we can discuss as many as you like (surely you can refute one "lie" out of 200 of them Art).

You tried this stunt with 'The Pink Swastika' and it didn't work back then. The onus would be on you to prove why the annuls of scholarly and accepted history on the matter were somehow wrong and your heroes revisionist interpretation was somehow correct. Recall how that went for you?

I recall very well how it went (twice). I provided evidence, you said that you went to the Holocaust Museum (which worked closely with a pro LGBTQueer activist), and based on your two hours in that museum, you all of the sudden because an expert on the subject.

I still have the notes from the earlier thread if you would like me to refresh your memory, or we could just go over information provided in the Pink Swastika link on page 1's index. But then as we're seeing with the above subject on the health hazards of homosexuality, debate isn't your forte'.

We don't have laws against murder, rape and child molestation out of love for those who inflict it but for the protection of society. For your 'argument' to be consistent you'd be clamouring for any sort of out of wedlock sex to be a crime as well. See, society doesn't want rabid busybodies policing their private lives and who, as adults, they should be allowed to pursue relations with. All you point out time and time again on here is your own demented obsession with homosexual men.

I pointed out several criminal behaviors that are based on Jesus' love thy neighbor as you'd love yourself message; I didn't say that all Judeo-Christianized legislation is solely for the good of the person engaging in it (society and the individual both benefit from Godly legislation).

Nothing of note to refute, and save yourself the time of linking to some far right loony blog. Your 'evidence' wouldn't hold up in a kangaroo court...

You do know your limitations when it come to attempting to refute the truth Art, hence the reason you set such rigid rules in your earlier post:

...ask an honest question sans links, loopy scenarios or innuendo and I'll answer ya.

Oh, let me guess, if a gay teenager asks me what he should do and I don't point him to the nearest abuse centre I'll be guilty of a capital crime?

I was actually talking about homosexual activists like accused pederast and HRC founder Terry Bean and LGBTQ sex columnist Dan "there are good pedophiles" Savage, i.e. people who aren't too ashamed to acknowledge that they are practicing homosexuals and proudly back the child indoctrinating 'gay agenda'.

What would this 'therapy' consist of in your 'brave new world' as well dude? Do go into detail on that one.

I'd ask you to review the links of organizations that have helped people with same sex desires overcome them and the testimonies of those that have, which can be found on the index on page 1, but as we've seen, you don't do links.

You were no doubt thoroughly schooled by Al as well and it's entirely salient to bring up the case of Turing as he was a victim of the exact same measures you propose society should return to.

You're only right in as far as it had nothing to do with love and led to the man's death, not that you care anyway really though do you?

I don't recall if Turing turned to homosexuality because like so many, he was raped by a homosexual elder as a child, or if he lived in a dysfunctional home (an overbearing mother or a distant or abusive father). I do recall that while in his late 30's, like so many other homosexuals, he had a lover two decades younger than himself (he was 19, which means that Turing's conquest was really 15).

It's too bad that they didn't have the psychological advancements back then like they do today to help the sexually and morally confused Turing. Like so many homosexuals do, he turned to suicide (I'd provide a link showing that, but again, you don't do links).

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When I filled out my ballot today (and later dropped it off at the designated ballot drop off box in my area), I had this picture at the front of my mind when I proudly voted for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party:

58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

I hope that those of you who really believe in God's Word remember this picture as well when filling out your ballot in the next couple of days.

Arthur Brain

Here is the evidence again showing that homosexuality is an extremely hazardous behavior and lifestyle. If you don't attempt to refute any of it, then one can only assume that you acknowledge it as factual.

Pick any one of the close to 200 topics, we can discuss as many as you like (surely you can refute one "lie" out of 200 of them Art).

And once again, no, this is not evidence. Pulling up something endorsed by loop the loop 'mass resistance' and venerating proven fraudster Paul Cameron does not count as proof in any objective environment. Facts do not emanate from obsessive and dishonest chicanery dude.

I recall very well how it went (twice). I provided evidence, you said that you went to the Holocaust Museum (which worked closely with a pro LGBTQueer activist), and based on your two hours in that museum, you all of the sudden because an expert on the subject.

Then you should check for early onset dementia aCW as you didn't supply any evidence apart from a thoroughly debunked book that nobody takes seriously outside of gormless rubes such as yourself. There's reams of evidence that are accepted by objective scholars and historians on the matter that you prefer to ignore in order to maintain your bemusing obsession on homosexuality and gay men in particular. You're no expert on anything but you could do with being sobered up by actually visiting the place that is a testament to man's insidiousness to his fellow being - of which you play part by trying to revise history to your own little agenda. Seriously, go visit.

I still have the notes from the earlier thread if you would like me to refresh your memory, or we could just go over information provided in the Pink Swastika link on page 1's index. But then as we're seeing with the above subject on the health hazards of homosexuality, debate isn't your forte'.

No need. Only morons would lap up that book as fact. What's factual is that it isn't taken remotely seriously by anyone objective and learned on the score.

I pointed out several criminal behaviors that are based on Jesus' love thy neighbor as you'd love yourself message; I didn't say that all Judeo-Christianized legislation is solely for the good of the person engaging in it (society and the individual both benefit from Godly legislation).

Yeah, 'criminal' behaviours, of which homosexuality, co-habiting and sex out of wedlock aren't. Don't like that? Go move somewhere where you can police people's mores then cos it ain't gonna happen in the West doofus. You sure ain't doing this blog because you 'care' either, so why not finally drop the act?

You do know your limitations when it come to attempting to refute the truth Art, hence the reason you set such rigid rules in your earlier post:

With you there is no truth or honest debate. I gave you a chance to engage in that very thing and you did the predictably opposite. It's not my fault if you're incapable of an actual honest exchange and need to rely on lies, innuendo and fakery and just hope it flies. That's just on you.

I was actually talking about homosexual activists like accused pederast and HRC founder Terry Bean and LGBTQ sex columnist Dan "there are good pedophiles" Savage, i.e. people who aren't too ashamed to acknowledge that they are practicing homosexuals and proudly back the child indoctrinating 'gay agenda'.

Oh, so I'd be ok if I refused to lie to homosexual teenagers by telling them they could be 'cured' by going to abuse centers then?

Fair enough.

I'd ask you to review the links of organizations that have helped people with same sex desires overcome them and the testimonies of those that have, which can be found on the index on page 1, but as we've seen, you don't do links.

Don't they all begin with 'Quack.org'? Otherwise, by your own admission you don't have a damn clue what actually goes on in these "therapy" centers. You're either just so darn thick or closeted to actually give any of these 'places' credence aCW. Possibly both given how long you've kept this train wreck going...

I don't recall if Turing turned to homosexuality because like so many, he was raped by a homosexual elder as a child, or if he lived in a dysfunctional home (an overbearing mother or a distant or abusive father). I do recall that while in his late 30's, like so many other homosexuals, he had a lover two decades younger than himself (he was 19, which means that Turing's conquest was really 15).

It's too bad that they didn't have the psychological advancements back then like they do today to help the sexually and morally confused Turing. Like so many homosexuals do, he turned to suicide (I'd provide a link showing that, but again, you don't do links).

He was forced to either undergo chemical castration or go to jail just for being homosexual. If he'd been left alone and not abused in such a vile fashion he'd likely have lived a lot longer instead of being posthumously pardoned and having an apology given on behalf of the British government as to how he was so appallingly treat. That much is fact. This much is also what you advocate for people. Turing served the public good in ways that few could hope to emulate. You'd have him lobbed in a cell or forced to undergo the exact same "therapy" that led to his death.

You serve no good at all. There is no love in you aCW. You epitomize ignorance and hate. Now you go on and deflect with 'drama queens' & 'hairdrethhers' as it's all you can do. Turing was a hero regardless of his orientation. You are just a pratt with a closet to shoo...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

And once again, no, this is not evidence. Pulling up something endorsed by loop the loop 'mass resistance' and venerating proven fraudster Paul Cameron does not count as proof in any objective environment. Facts do not emanate from obsessive and dishonest chicanery dude.

I must have missed where you picked just one of the 200 topics and refuted it. Here, let me help you choose a topic:

Under "Abuse During Childhood and Adulthood", the CDC (the Centers for Disease Control, which is far from being a Massresitance or Paul Cameron ally, in fact the CDC is allies with the LGBTQ movement) in 2008 talked about how homosexual and bisexual males were sexually and psychologically abused at 3 times the rate of heterosexual males. It goes on to say that abuse doesn't end in childhood, but continues with high rates of partner abuse and violence in their adult homosexual relationships.

Those facts should be easy for you to refute Art.

Then you should check for early onset dementia aCW as you didn't supply any evidence apart from a thoroughly debunked book that nobody takes seriously outside of gormless rubes such as yourself.

But Art, back in 2001 USA Today took Lothar Machtan's book, "The Hidden Hitler" serious.

A new book confirms what many serious students of the Hitler years have suspected all along: Der Fuhrer was a homosexual
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/omicinski/099.htm

I know that it's been 15 years since that article was written, but you can write the USA Today and tell them that you spent two hours at the Holocaust Museum (thus making you a bonafide expert on Nazi history) and that Machtan's book is a LIE! LIE! LIE!

Yeah, 'criminal' behaviours, of which homosexuality, co-habiting and sex out of wedlock aren't. Don't like that? Go move somewhere where you can police people's mores then cos it ain't gonna happen in the West doofus. You sure ain't doing this blog because you 'care' either, so why not finally drop the act?

Laws against cohabitation were once on the legislative books, but about the same time that buggery was decriminalized in numerous states, the sexual anarchists decided that marriage wasn't important to society either and made "shacking up" America's national pastime.

Oh, so I'd be ok if I refused to lie to homosexual teenagers by telling them they could be 'cured' by going to abuse centers then?

Fair enough.

You'd probably have to be aware of CDOM laws (contributing to the delinquency of a minor) Art. Even if you got off on a CDOM charge, there's God and the millstone around your neck that you'd have to worry about.

Matthew 18:6

Don't they all begin with 'Quack.org'? Otherwise, by your own admission you don't have a damn clue what actually goes on in these "therapy" centers. You're either just so darn thick or closeted to actually give any of these 'places' credence aCW. Possibly both given how long you've kept this train wreck going...

I've shown throughout this 4 part thread that LGBTQ movement hates EX gays with a passion. I don't know if it's because they succeeded where proud and unrepentant homosexuals failed, but none the less, you have to admire those that overcame physical and/or emotional abuse as children and ended up leading healthy and natural lives as adults.

He was forced to either undergo chemical castration or go to jail just for being homosexual. If he'd been left alone and not abused in such a vile fashion he'd likely have lived a lot longer instead of being posthumously pardoned and having an apology given on behalf of the British government as to how he was so appallingly treat. That much is fact. This much is also what you advocate for people. Turing served the public good in ways that few could hope to emulate. You'd have him lobbed in a cell or forced to undergo the exact same "therapy" that led to his death.

Based on my research, chemical castration was used pretty much on child molesters (i.e pedophiles and pederasts). Your beloved Alan Turing was charged with buggerizing a 19 year old youth, when the age of majority for homosexuals in the UK was 21. Who knows how many underage youths that Turing raped besides that one?

http://www.returnofkings.com/26006/...t-another-attack-against-male-heterosexuality

You serve no good at all. There is no love in you aCW. You epitomize ignorance and hate. Now you go on and deflect with 'drama queens' & 'hairdrethhers' as it's all you can do. Turing was a hero regardless of his orientation. You are just a pratt with a closet to shoo

Please check out the list of 30 or so legitimate therapy organizations on page 1's index Art. They've helped countless others of all ages overcome same sex desires, they can help a 44 year old male as well.

I'll admit that it hasn't been easy to love the child molesters and indoctrinators of the LGBTQ movement, but Jesus's 2nd greatest commandment wasn't a suggestion...

Arthur Brain

Well, thanks for proving that you had no real interest in honest debate after all then aCW. Do avail yourself of those centers you admire so much and continue to project that which you seem to really need a cure for yourself. In the meantime history will record that Turing was a war hero and that you're just a gay obsessed moron.

Have fun.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mikey, thank you for showing once again how uninformed Trump supporters really are (I don't believe I've ever heard of someone voting for another candidate based on his or her opponent's laugh).

Dear aCW, If you can't tell a phony laugh from a real one, that is humorous.

The Holy Bible tells us what to demand in our civil leaders, if you can find someplace in Holy Scripture where God embraces the pro LGBTQ policies of either major candidate I would like to see it.

I know a lot more than you think I do.

I realize that you originally weren't going to vote for Trump because you knew how much of a moral degenerate he is. Obviously you wanted to jump on the "I wanna be popular!" wagon here at TOL and changed your mind. Popularity won't get you into Heaven Mikey, having faith in God and His Word will.

I'm just fine with it all. I think that NBC {i.e. Sat. Night Live, Jimmy Fallon, and Seth Meyers are all anti-Trump and pro-Hillary}. Just like Obama. It's trying to lead audiences away from what they wanted to vote. It's the in-thing to do. For us to usher in Hillary Clinton when her husband was impeached here says a lot about what this world is coming to. I can't believe it all. It amazes me.

You are so obsessed with gays and all, not realizing that Jesus forgave an adulteress while He was down here. How different is it all? I'm sure that Jesus forgives gay people as well. He forgave a thief on the Cross, a leper, etc. Try being more patient with it all. You are condemning your brothers in Christ, and you don't see what you are doing also?? You're wasting your time.

He forgave Saul to Paul, who used to kill Christians, howbeit, the Romans made him do it. But still, you are really off track on this one, aCW.

In Jesus' Love For Us,

Michael

AMEN!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear aCW, If you can't tell a phony laugh from a real one, that is humorous.

I do better than that Mikey, I can tell a phony Christian from a mile away without ever hearing their laugh.

Matthew 7:16

I know a lot more than you think I do.

Without a doubt you've learned all the right words to say in the "My church is better than your church!" threads, but God isn't interested in words, He's interested in what's in your heart.

I'm just fine with it all. I think that NBC {i.e. Sat. Night Live, Jimmy Fallon, and Seth Meyers are all anti-Trump and pro-Hillary}. Just like Obama. It's trying to lead audiences away from what they wanted to vote. It's the in-thing to do. For us to usher in Hillary Clinton when her husband was impeached here says a lot about what this world is coming to. I can't believe it all. It amazes me.

And this has what to do with you voting for a moral degenerate?

You are so obsessed with gays and all,

Based on previous conversations that we've had I realize that as a recovering homosexual that you're taking this 4 part thread very hard.

not realizing that Jesus forgave an adulteress while He was down here.

Jesus didn't turn the prostitute over to the civil authorities because no witnesses came forward to point out the man who was involved in the immoral act with her. Jesus wasn't an anarchist like many claim.

By the way, have you heard Donald Trump repent for all of the immoral behaviors (adultery, being on the cover of Playboy/Playboy interview, etc. etc. etc.) that he's been involved in?

I didn't think so.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, thanks for proving that you had no real interest in honest debate after all then aCW.

Thank you Art for showing once again that the truth about the extremely deadly, child molesting/indoctrinating homosexual lifestyle can't be refuted.

Do avail yourself of those centers you admire so much and continue to project that which you seem to really need a cure for yourself.

Hopefully one of the many people following this thread is an EX 'gay' and via private message contacts you to share his or her positive experiences that he or she had in one of the many therapy centers that are still available to sexually confused people.

It's that "love your neighbor as you love yourself" message that is so important to Jesus, and should be to anyone that calls him or herself "a follower of Christ".

In the meantime history will record that Turing was a war hero and that you're just a gay obsessed moron.

Have fun.

In the article that I linked in my previous post to you it showed how Turing went to the police to turn in the 19 year old lad (20 years Turing's junior) for an alleged burglary at Turing's home, which in turn exposed him as a pederast.

It's very sad that Turing turned to that kind of life, as repentance and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior was just as available back then as it is today and will continue to be until His return.

Arthur Brain

Thank you Art for showing once again that the truth about the extremely deadly, child molesting/indoctrinating homosexual lifestyle can't be refuted.

The only thing established on here is that you are a pompous, gay obsessed nut, incapable of any independent thought outside of far right blogs.

Hopefully one of the many people following this thread is an EX 'gay' and via private message contacts you to share his or her positive experiences that he or she had in one of the many therapy centers that are still available to sexually confused people.

It's that "love your neighbor as you love yourself" message that is so important to Jesus, and should be to anyone that calls him or herself "a follower of Christ".

Eh, I'd just tell them to take their quackery to you doofus.

In the article that I linked in my previous post to you it showed how Turing went to the police to turn in the 19 year old lad (20 years Turing's junior) for an alleged burglary at Turing's home, which in turn exposed him as a pederast.

It's very sad that Turing turned to that kind of life, as repentance and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior was just as available back then as it is today and will continue to be until His return.

History recognizes him for what he was, a hero who played a massive role in saving countless lives. Idiots like you cost him his.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If aCW was truly serious about "helping" gays to find Jesus and repent from their lifestyle he would become a counselor or an active member in the effort, He isn't interested in helping because he enjoys internet forums too much. He's a blow hard

Status
Not open for further replies.