“diversity is more important than your security.”

glorydaz

Women feminists all have a 'lesbian attitude'. It's women trying to act like men. As well, male feminists have a 'stockholm attitude'- it's men submitting to and defending their captures.

Stockholm's Syndrome. Brought it up many times. Fully explains it in a nutshell with liberal men- men have no business being a 'feminist'. A real man, with reason and accountability, would aim to dismiss it.

There's something to that. A lot of men have been brainwashed right along with the women. Usually, though, Christians manage to keep the balance.....because women are strong but do not usurp those things that make men strong. They find their own strength without tearing down others (MEN) to get it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Working women who entertain men by exciting them get raped less than fast food workers and they make a lot more money. :)

Oh, it's a silly, misogynistic argument without one iota of validity. Strip clubs and strippers would not exist if all those virtuous men refused to walk through the door.

glorydaz

Oh, it's a silly, misogynistic argument without one iota of validity. Strip clubs and strippers would not exist if all those virtuous men refused to walk through the door.

LOL Rusha thinks strippers and virtuous men hang out together.

I guess no one has told her that strippers attract bad men who have no morals....hence strippers shouldn't be surprised if they get beat up or raped or even killed out in the parking lot.

Bad behavior is risky behavior. Surprise surprise.

Quetzal

I guess no one has told her that strippers attract bad men who have no morals....hence strippers shouldn't be surprised if they get beat up or raped or even killed out in the parking lot.

LOL GD thinks her moral high ground should dictate rape to those she believes is deserving. Adorable.

glorydaz

I knew I gave you too much credit by assuming you would know what a literary device was. My mistake, won't happen again.

Your "literary device" was too stupid to be called a device of any kind. And, no doubt your mistakes will never end, so don't make promises you can't keep.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL GD thinks her moral high ground should dictate rape to those she believes is deserving. Adorable.

I wouldn't agree with the word *adorable* but would rather say pathetic.

Her willingness to lie about my views invalidates everything she says.

glorydaz

Wrong, I just recognize that stripping is immoral and God alone decides what He will allow as a consequence for that bad behavior.

Nice try at twisting the facts, though. I have no doubt you will fool the other fools. :chuckle:

Quetzal

Wrong, I just recognize that stripping is immoral and God alone decides what He will allow as a consequence for that bad behavior.

Nice try at twisting the facts, though. I have no doubt you will fool the other fools. :chuckle:
Oh come on, I could at least shed an ounce of respect for you when you stood by what you said. Now, you are simply back tracking like a coward. That's too bad.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

My guess is that you have zero real life experience to back up your opinions about strippers.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My guess is that you have zero real life experience to back up your opinions about strippers.

My guess is that they are safer walking to their car at night than a woman leaving a grocery store or school parking lot.