ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is not a false gospel to proclaim that Jesus Christ died and resurrected on the behalf of those, who will CERTAINLY be justified by faith alone. John 3:16

It would be a false gospel to proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men everywhere, if only they will choose to believe and accept the salvation He only made POSSIBLE for them.

Christ DID die for the sins of ALL Humanity. However, ONLY those who place ALL their faith in Christ alone as their Savior will be saved and inherit eternal life. Those who reject God's Gift to humanity are awaiting judgement and eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
According to Calvinism, the "Elect" were "chosen" before the foundation of the world. So, according to them, NOTHING can hinder that choice of God. Yet, Nang said that they can somehow be delayed or prevented altogether from being saved? Explain this apparent contradiction to us Nang?

Would you take pleasure in causing any soul to believe a false gospel?

Sonnet

So?

Paul was preaching to brethren in the church at Corinth in I Cor. 15:1-8.

So?

Paul did a lot of teaching and had many things to say to all kinds of unbelievers, and was never limited to only repeating the message he gave to the Corinthians.

That you deny what Paul explicitly says he preaches - that you deny 'this' refers to vv.3-8 is astonishing. You have zero scriptures that teach limited atonement and yet you shoe-horn it into this verse.

Quite simply, Paul never would have reeled off verse 11 if he thought like you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As you can see my fellow posters, there are inconsistencies and contradictions (holes) in the Calvinistic belief system. Don't they HAVE all of their own answers?

Sonnet

This is a forced and brow-beating accusation; totally unfounded, and from here out, to be ignored.

For asking a Christian to merely preach the Gospel just to clarify exactly what the Gospel is?
You are indignant because you have been found out to preach a different Gospel depending on your audience - and the only reason you do so is because of your theology.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
As you can see my fellow posters, there are inconsistencies and contradictions (holes) in the Calvinistic belief system. Don't they HAVE all of their own answers?

Your questions have holes in them . . .and you believe in a false gospel.

I will pray it is only a temporary delay in understanding that you suffer, due to poor/wicked teaching.

If your errors prove to be eternal, then we will know on the last day that God turned you over to delusion because you do not love His Truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, does the time element involved really of any concern as long as God (supposedly) predestined the Elect? The timing would be under His control, correct?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Remember, humanity is constrained by the clock, whereas, with God, a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as a day, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.