ECT There is only one Gospel

heir

TOL Subscriber
I have come to the conclusion you have been given no insight into the Truth of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ at all.

Otherwise, you would not continually and unrepentantly post the blasphemies that come into your unenlightened mind.

I fear for your soul and any other supportive friends who think you know God. Rather, more and more, you exhibit the spirit of anti-Christ, by opposing His Word and Person.

WHO is not the same as WHY.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is no other name under heaven, by whom men can be saved. And that name is Jesus Christ (not Paul).
Believing in the name of Jesus Christ is not the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth! The gospel of Christ is (Romans 1:16 KJV) and it's the WHY of the cross declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You poor soul. That is not the gospel of your salvation!

This is Paul preaching not Peter. Don't rob Paul to pay Peter. Peter told them to do something for the remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of their sins. I already showed it to you by the scriptures here

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118903-unfinished-business&p=4779316&viewfull=1#post4779316

Jamie has declared the only name of Jesus Christ, by whom men can be saved.

Heir denies this Gospel truth.

Readers take note and beware of Heir's anti-Christ spirit!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You poor soul. That is not the gospel of your salvation!

This is Paul preaching not Peter. Don't rob Paul to pay Peter. Peter told them to do something for the remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of their sins. I already showed it to you by the scriptures here

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118903-unfinished-business&p=4779316&viewfull=1#post4779316

Jamie has declared the only name of Jesus Christ, by whom men can be saved.

Heir denies this Gospel truth.

Readers take note and beware of Heir's anti-Christ spirit!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:chuckle:

Declaring His name won't save you or anyone else today! The cross is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)!

This is superstition, not faith.

Invoking the cross has no power to save. Only by having faith in the Person of Jesus Christ who died on the cross, has the power to save.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Yer both right......

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Heir needs to learn from Grandmother Nang,that it is the preaching of the cross.

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is superstition, not faith.

Invoking the cross has no power to save. Only by having faith in the Person of Jesus Christ who died on the cross, has the power to save.

Paul writes that the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (at the time to the Jew first and also to the Greek)

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Paul declares it here in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the gospel "which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved,

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

And what is that good news?

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Simple stuff to the Bible believer, but not Nang!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yer both right......

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Heir needs to learn from Grandmother Nang,that it is the preaching of the cross.
The "name"/the WHO of Jesus Christ is not the WHY of the cross. Peter did not preach the why of the cross as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth in Acts 2,3,4,5 or ever for that matter! I learn nothing from Nang or you!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The "name"/the WHO of Jesus Christ is not the WHY of the cross. Peter did not preach the why of the cross as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth in Acts 2,3,4,5 or ever for that matter! I learn nothing from Nang or you!

Your loss . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks, that should be on the list in my #4 or 5. It is so annoying to find people who think these various condensations of redemptive truth ARE IN CONFLICT!!! It is so ignorant, so amateur. And look who said it (your quote)--Peter!!!

If it gets too annoying for you, pack your bags and get outta Dodge. Do remember to send us a postcard, though.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Stop robbing Peter to pay Paul. :idea:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have come to the conclusion you have been given no insight into the Truth of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ at all.

Otherwise, you would not continually and unrepentantly post the blasphemies that come into your unenlightened mind.

I fear for your soul and any other supportive friends who think you know God. Rather, more and more, you exhibit the spirit of anti-Christ, by opposing His Word and Person.

Nang: Always and forever, the actress.