unfinished business

heir

TOL Subscriber
Blasphemy.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Word come in flesh as Savior of His brethren. John 1:14; Hebrews 2:14-18
Nang can't see a difference in terms between the word of truth declared by Paul as the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13 KJV) and the Word (referring to the Lord Jesus Christ John 1:1 KJV). It's like talking to a kindergartner.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV

The word of truth according to Paul is the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13 KJV) which is not the Lord. The Lord is not an IT (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

Neither is the word of truth, an "it." The word of truth is God Himself, come in flesh, to redeem His brethren.

He is the manifestation and incarnation of all the Gospel promises revealed to mankind down through history.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang can't see a difference in terms between the word of truth declared by Paul as the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13 KJV) and the Word (referring to the Lord Jesus Christ John 1:1 KJV). It's like talking to a kindergartner.

I think you give her far more credit than is due her.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If a person does not profess that Jesus Christ is the word of God Himself come in flesh, he is an anti-Christ. I John 4:1-3

heir

TOL Subscriber
Neither is the word of truth, an "it." The word of truth is God Himself, come in flesh, to redeem His brethren.
One trusts the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation and that can easily be shown to be the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) an "it" (Romans 1:16 KJV)

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Every time Nang fights this tooth and nail she shows us all that she rejects the cross as the power of God to save her (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
One trusts the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation and that can easily be shown to be the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) an "it" (Romans 1:16 KJV)

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Every time Nang fights this tooth and nail she shows us all that she rejects the cross as the power of God to save her (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)

I am saved by He who died on the cross. The power to save resides in His Person, who is the Logos of God, come in flesh. John 1:14

(Theology Proper 101)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am saved by He who died on the cross. The power to save resides in His Person, who is the Logos of God, come in flesh. John 1:14

(Theology Proper 101)

The book of John was pertaining to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Both the Apostles and Christ Himself were preaching the "Kingdom Gospel" here in this book and others.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You claim that all who disagree with you, do reject the cross and are lost.

You are caught up in the fault of Madism.

You best obey Acts 2:38 and join the true Church of Christ.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The book of John was pertaining to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Both the Apostles and Christ Himself were preaching the "Kingdom Gospel" here in this book and others.

It was the lost sheep of the House of Israel who were found by Christ as they received the Gospel and were the basis for the Church of this age who were added to from others among the gentiles--

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Now admit that you have believed heresy.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It was the lost sheep of the House of Israel who were found by Christ as they received the Gospel and were the basis for the Church of this age who were added to from others among the gentiles--

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Now admit that you have believed heresy.

LA

I believe you're ALWAYS wrong. However, you're only wrong 100% of the time. I'm sorry the TRUTH doesn't line up with your copious amounts of false doctrine. I sincerely apologize for that fact. I'm even willing to take the blame for it if you can't take the strain of it all. Please let me know as soon as you're able, or even sooner.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You claim that all who disagree with you, do reject the cross and are lost.

You are caught up in the fault of Madism.

You best obey Acts 2:38 and join the true Church of Christ.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

LA

Acts 2:38 was pertaining to the House of Israel. Read the entire chapter and you MAY be able to comprehend what it's saying? However, knowing you like I do, I may be asking too much of you? I realize your "Comprehension level" is in the bright red area.