The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

For all my busting your chops, you just nailed me in the kisser.

Rotfl...

Yup. Good old GT turned on me faster than a rabbid Wolverine.

#Egg on my face AMR. Egg on my face.
#I tried.
# I was warned... do not press the RED button
# Pressed it

# House of Slytherin gets 10 points back, thanks to AMR exploiting my dumb*butt*ery

Everyone just witnessed your flattery juggling show.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
(Post quote by [MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION]) Sounds good to me, and I hope there is an eternal purpose for time spent on TOL. :)

I will start a new thread, so as not to interfere with the OP here.

God forbid you stay on the thread and respond to that which you haven't responded.

[MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION],

If you can get that woman to understand grace... well... good luck.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The mocker is here, and EvilEye gives her a thanks.

EvilEye, did you not recognize that Tambora was mocking me? She is merely saying something in a rude way that I have said in a good way.
ROFL!

Have we not said that GT ALWAYS thinks when she says it, it's Godly, but if another says the same thing, it's ungodly.
Wave that victim flag, GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is my "I told you so" sign? Probably gonna need it a lot.

musterion

Yup. Good old GT turned on me faster than a rabbid Wolverine.

I expected it to be Meshak but same difference. But there's a lesson here.

Maybe I'm only speaking for myself but seems to me that MADs will accept anyone as saved, despite any disagreement, if we know a person has believed the Gospel of the grace of God. That considerably limits our fellowship here on TOL.

The case is very different with those like GT and Meshak, as just two examples among many, who largely ignore what gospel people believe. Instead, they accept or reject fellowship according to if someone agrees with their particular list of works done to earn or keep salvation.

That is why, out of every identifiable group on TOL, we MADs - who reject all human work meant to receive, maintain or prove one's forgiveness and justification - are the one group on TOL that most will not accept as Christian.

Now ask me if I'm okay with that. Go ahead, ask me. :)

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Angry Mob and Call Out Threads

Angry Mob and Call Out Threads

Now you've made it a call out thread.
If you took the time to go through every post in thread and eliminate every unnecessary comment to the topic, this thread would be much shorter (as would most other threads as well).

TOL even has a forum for threads where people can get a little more down and dirty (so to speak). The Back Alley.
Personally, I think it would be great if all call out threads were moved to there.

Indeed

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?105053-Naming-Members-in-Thread-Titles&p=4082297&viewfull=1#post4082297

Angry mob threads. :angrymob: Sigh.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-His-Thread)&p=4829801&viewfull=1#post4829801

AMR

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I expected it to be Meshak but same difference. But there's a lesson here.

Maybe I'm only speaking for myself but seems to me that MADs will accept anyone as saved, despite any disagreement, if we know a person has believed the Gospel of the grace of God. That considerably limits our fellowship here on TOL.

The case is very different with those like GT and Meshak, as just two examples among many, who largely ignore what gospel people believe. Instead, they accept or reject fellowship according to if someone agrees with their particular list of works done to earn or keep salvation.

That is why, out of every identifiable group on TOL, we MADs - who reject all human work meant to receive, maintain or prove one's forgiveness and justification - are the one group on TOL that most will not accept as Christian.

Now ask me if I'm okay with that. Go ahead, ask me. :)

The irony of people throwing stones at MAD is that it clearly only draws from scripture.

That is easy to ascertain, simply by observation.

As this is my OP and I've struggled to make it as controversial as possible...

I'm awarding the title of Gryffindor to MAD.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
HA!
I think a lot here cringed at that one.

And the debate thread link has already been furnished in this thread when GT was implying her superior debating skills (for a good laugh to be had).

#Laugh it up
#Twist the knife a little more, Rambora
#How could I be so stupid?
#GT won't get that opportunity again. We literally, all tried!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You claiming victory and my enemies claiming it for you does not a victory make.

It is laughable, if it were not so pathetic.

This is for [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION], [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION]

#Shut up GT, you're being a woman child!
#Tough Love
#You mistook my kindness for deception
#Ignorant to what was right in front of you

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nice juggling...see if he will answer or just keep claiming victory while all the enemies to the truth scratch their heads.

No GT...

Juggle this... seriously... juggle this you obedience freak.

Your sword is Dulled with error only "true" repentance can fix.

# Look me up once you've seen the True Blacksmith

Status
Not open for further replies.