I will not vote for Mrs. Clinton

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
She said today that Bill will not be part of her cabinet but, that she will name him the czar of the economy...oh joy. :plain:

The problem is Bill doesn't have Newt Gingrich to make him shine this go around. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Right now, Trumps greatest opponent is the hostile media. Before it's all over, we will know more about Trump than his wife or kids. They are bringing up all kinds of embarrassing things about him that make me think just how much he is like most normal folks are warts and all. Any examination of any of us would reveal shocking and embarrassing things. Trump is just very entirely human. The embarrassing thing revealed today was that he would pretend to be his own publicity agent when calling people on the phone.... a real prankster.

That's funny because it's exactly what I was thinking. There isn't a one of us who would withstand the microscope Trump is under. (Of course many a hypocrite would claim otherwise). Most people in the public eye manage to hide it, and Trump doesn't bother to do so. They really aren't hurting Trump at all because he has been in the news for years on end....nothing new here.

glorydaz

She said today that Bill will not be part of her cabinet but, that she will name him the czar of the economy...oh joy. :plain:

The problem is Bill doesn't have Newt Gingrich to make him shine this go around. :chuckle:

So true. Newt seems ready to do the same for Trump, though.

Timotheos

A moron? That's actually very funny. What other morons do you know that have built so many buildings and have employed so many people?

You think Trump built those buildings or hired those people? I'm sure that OTHER PEOPLE built the buildings and did the hiring. Trump is rich because his dad is rich, and when Trump's businesses failed he went bankrupt, FOUR times.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You think Trump built those buildings or hired those people? I'm sure that OTHER PEOPLE built the buildings and did the hiring. Trump is rich because his dad is rich, and when Trump's businesses failed he went bankrupt, FOUR times.

Trump bounced back after those bankruptcies and is successful

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A moron? That's actually very funny. What other morons do you know that have built so many buildings and have employed so many people?

now now glory, be fair

timmy's doing the best he can manage :thumb:

good job timmy!

have a cookie!

Timotheos

Trump bounced back after those bankruptcies and is successful

That's a good point. Trump bounced back four times after going bankrupt and Trump is successful. Good for Trump. Does anybody know if the people that trusted Trump with their savings bounced back? Are they successful? Do they get their money back? Does anyone care about them, or is it only Trump who matters?

Here's a deal. Loan me a million dollars. I'll put it all on red on the roulette wheel. If red comes up, I'll pay you back. If not, I'll go bankrupt and then I don't have to pay you back.

Trump supporters are so gullible.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
timmy's argument is that trump is a moron:
That's a good point. Trump bounced back four times after going bankrupt and Trump is successful. Good for Trump. Does anybody know if the people that trusted Trump with their savings bounced back?

how does that apply to whether or not trump is a moron?

timmy the tard said:
Are they successful?

how does that apply to whether or not trump is a moron?

timmy the tard said:
Do they get their money back?

hoe does that apply to whether or not trump is a moron?

timmy the tard said:
Does anyone care about them, or is it only Trump who matters?

I don't care about them :idunno:

Timotheos

I don't care about them :idunno:

Okdoser, in my last post I called you a retard, since that is what you always call me. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry. I'm going to raise the raise the tone of what I post. I also shouldn't have said that Trump is a moron and Clinton is a felon. I haven't been posting to theologyonline in a decent manner. I think that things are getting out of hand - for me. I need to do better.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I wish I had predicted that the people who voted for Trump will not be loyal. They will easily vote Hillary if they knew how insulting he is. He wants the privileges of a republican neocon liberal without paying the price. But he will pay the price certainly as Ted Cruz should and sometimes does.

He wants to promise like a neocon liberal, but not be held accountable as a neocon liberal. I am not afraid to call his bluff.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Clinton wants to ramp up Obama's efforts at importing jihadists.

The State Department admitted 80 Syrian refugees on Tuesday and 225 on Monday, setting a new single-day record as President Obama surges to try to meet his target of 10,000 approvals this year — sparking renewed fears among security experts who say corners are being cut to meet a political goal.​

Speaking of law breakers, Republican Speaker of the House and liberal turd Paul Ryan wants jihadists in the country too.