Creation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Good teaching, Squeaky.

Hermeneutics is The Art and Science of Biblical Interpretation. I learned it from Christian Teachers. I have been against it at points in my life. I would rather read, memorize, meditate upon, and quote, verses. However, I have learned something from Hermeneutics. It is how my Dad and I were able to discuss scripture. Remember, no Christian doctrine should be built on one verse alone. And yet, I know that every verse in the Bible is important. We can trust that the entire Bible is God's Word. Are you familiar with Bible Difficulties? Many people seek to reconcile and explain, but not explain away, difficult Bible passages. If we just believe the Bible no such difficulties exist. Then we only have different Bible manuscripts and manuscript copies from the work of meticulous scribes. So, I am with you.

Do you have any comments on Biblical Inspiration or Biblical Inerrancy? What about Biblical Interpretation?

Interpretation in Judaism is different from in Christianity. But we can learn much from each other.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. You are double minded. And very unstable. You cant take a stand on one side. You play both sides. Your a double minded hypocrite.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You are double minded. And very unstable. You cant take a stand on one side. You play both sides. Your a double minded hypocrite.
Shalom.

Do you know the four steps in or of Hermeneutics?

I think I have the order correct.

1. Observation.
2. Evaluation.
3. Interpretation.
4. Application.

Have you ever heard of this before?

In any case, you called me a heretic or accused me of heresy, but I was just sharing something useful from what I have been taught.

However, I do not need any of this, in favor of Scripture and supporting your ministry. That is not being double-minded.

You cannot serve God and self.
You cannot serve God and Satan.
You cannot serve God and mammon, wealth or money.

My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. He is an ever-present help in time of need.

A person should not say one thing but do something else. Words are powerful, and your word or keeping your word is important. A person should not say that they love God but then by their actions demonstrate something else, something contrary to this. Not because that would be duplicitous, but because God demands our allegiance.

To your credit, you continue to share the things that you have learned from Scripture. I have no problem becoming all things to all people that I might save some.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you know the four steps in or of Hermeneutics?

I think I have the order correct.

1. Observation.
2. Evaluation.
3. Interpretation.
4. Application.

Have you ever heard of this before?

In any case, you called me a heretic or accused me of heresy, but I was just sharing something useful from what I have been taught.

However, I do not need any of this, in favor of Scripture and supporting your ministry. That is not being double-minded.

You cannot serve God and self.
You cannot serve God and Satan.
You cannot serve God and mammon, wealth or money.

My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. He is an ever-present help in time of need.

A person should not say one thing but do something else. Words are powerful, and your word or keeping your word is important. A person should not say that they love God but then by their actions demonstrate something else, something contrary to this. Not because that would be duplicitous, but because God demands our allegiance.

To your credit, you continue to share the things that you have learned from Scripture. I have no problem becoming all things to all people that I might save some.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know your only sharing what you have been taught. But you have been taught by the devil. You have admitted you don't know the Holy Spirit. That all you know about God is what you read, He doesn't talk to you. You have been used by the devil to spread heresy. I have showed you over and over the scriptures that you reject in order to follow who ever is teaching you. And you reject them. And you come back with no more than your own opinion. That is what happened to the Jews. They relied on their own opinion. And you are just like them.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know your only sharing what you have been taught. But you have been taught by the devil. You have admitted you don't know the Holy Spirit. That all you know about God is what you read, He doesn't talk to you. You have been used by the devil to spread heresy. I have showed you over and over the scriptures that you reject in order to follow who ever is teaching you. And you reject them. And you come back with no more than your own opinion. That is what happened to the Jews. They relied on their own opinion. And you are just like them.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
Shalom.

I have been taught by Christian Teachers about Hermeneutics, not the devil. I have learned about Jewish and Christian Interpretation Online. My Rabbi has taught me none of these things. But you say that you are a Christian. I know that you were responding to what I said to someone else on your thread. I have no problem with sharing my knowledge. I read the Bible. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I also teach that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ, and that it is God's law written on minds and hearts. You should keep and teach the Commandments of the Torah, the Law, to be called great in the kingdom of heaven. See Matthew 5:17-20. I have the Holy Spirit dwelling in me. Doctrines about the Holy Spirit teaching, speaking, talking, and communicating with and to you do exist. I believe that God can speak to you with an audible voice. But I also answer no when I am asked if I hear voices.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have been taught by Christian Teachers about Hermeneutics, not the devil. I have learned about Jewish and Christian Interpretation Online. My Rabbi has taught me none of these things. But you say that you are a Christian. I know that you were responding to what I said to someone else on your thread. I have no problem with sharing my knowledge. I read the Bible. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I also teach that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ, and that it is God's law written on minds and hearts. You should keep and teach the Commandments of the Torah, the Law, to be called great in the kingdom of heaven. See Matthew 5:17-20. I have the Holy Spirit dwelling in me. Doctrines about the Holy Spirit teaching, speaking, talking, and communicating with and to you do exist. I believe that God can speak to you with an audible voice. But I also answer no when I am asked if I hear voices.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You teach from deceiving pieces of scripture. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you cant teach what He would teach. You don't teach that if a man keep any part of the old testament He is subject to the whole entire old testament. And he has fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You teach from deceiving pieces of scripture. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you cant teach what He would teach. You don't teach that if a man keep any part of the old testament He is subject to the whole entire old testament. And he has fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Shalom.

If you become circumcised you are a debtor to keep the whole law. If you attempt to be justified by the law, you have become estranged from Christ and you have fallen from grace. Paul says these things together.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you become circumcised you are a debtor to keep the whole law. If you attempt to be justified by the law, you have become estranged from Christ and you have fallen from grace. Paul says these things together.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Don't you know what circumcised represents? Joining in the old testament beliefs. Anyone could become a Jew in the old testament all they had to do was become circumcised as proof.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Don't you know what circumcised represents? Joining in the old testament beliefs. Anyone could become a Jew in the old testament all they had to do was become circumcised as proof.
Shalom.

Circumcision is a sign. Do you remember what it is a sign of?

See

Genesis 17:11 Genesis 17:9-14
Romans 4:11 Romans 4:1-25

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Circumcision is a sign. Do you remember what it is a sign of?

See

Genesis 17:11 Genesis 17:9-14
Romans 4:11 Romans 4:1-25

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its a sign you have joined in the old testament doctrine. And you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its a sign you have joined in the old testament doctrine. And you have fallen from grace.
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by old testament doctrine. The only people who have fallen from grace are those who have been saved but think that they can be justified by the law or by the works of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by old testament doctrine. The only people who have fallen from grace are those who have been saved but think that they can be justified by the law or by the works of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Then you have fallen from grace. You said you teach the old testament commandments which is the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Then you have fallen from grace. You said you teach the old testament commandments which is the law.
Shalom.

I teach what Jesus told me to teach in Matthew 5:17-20.

What is the Law? What is The Law? What is God's Law? What is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai? Does the Law, God's Law, the Law of Moses, come with, go along with, or is it a part of this covenant?

If there is a veil over some at the reading of the Old Covenant, The Ten Commandments, or The Torah, is it over all?

Why is a first covenant called old? How many covenants of God are there? What are they? Do they ever expire? What is the first covenant in The Torah, The TaNaKh, The Bible?

What is the New Covenant? Is it right to call Scripture from Matthew to Revelation The New Covenant?

Some food for thought. I would love to see your answers and for you to work on this together with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I teach what Jesus told me to teach in Matthew 5:17-20.

What is the Law? What is The Law? What is God's Law? What is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai? Does the Law, God's Law, the Law of Moses, come with, go along with, or is it a part of this covenant?

If there is a veil over some at the reading of the Old Covenant, The Ten Commandments, or The Torah, is it over all?

Why is a first covenant called old? How many covenants of God are there? What are they? Do they ever expire? What is the first covenant in The Torah, The TaNaKh, The Bible?

What is the New Covenant? Is it right to call Scripture from Matthew to Revelation The New Covenant?

Some food for thought. I would love to see your answers and for you to work on this together with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. This is what Jesus taught.

8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.\

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. This is what Jesus taught.

8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.\
Shalom.

John 5:47 NASB 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

John 5:47 NASB 47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
These are Jesus' Words.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
These are Jesus' Words.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
Shalom.

Amen.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Amen.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
This is also from the new testament. Your pushing something that is obsolete.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
This is also from the new testament. Your pushing something that is obsolete.

13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Shalom.

What is becoming obsolete and growing old and is ready to vanish away? The first covenant in Jeremiah's day? The first covenant in Jesus' day? The first covenant sometime after Jesus' day? The first covenant in our day?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What is becoming obsolete and growing old and is ready to vanish away? The first covenant in Jeremiah's day? The first covenant in Jesus' day? The first covenant sometime after Jesus' day? The first covenant in our day?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot.

Shalom.

No. I am not. I am a teacher and I asked you a question.

Shalom.

Jacob