Spiritually Irma

Truster

Yah Veh Elohim governs the material world.

Yah Veh hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.​

Right Divider

Body part
Yah Veh Elohim governs the material world.

Yah Veh hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.​
Indeed He does.

That does NOT make a hurricane His judgment on the people affected by it.

God is NOT currently judging the world. He is offering GRACE to the world.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
"Florida is one of the world's premier destinations when it comes to LGBT festivities, from pulsing circuit parties to flag-waving Pride events to Gay Days at Walt Disney World Resort.

Among the state's leading gay vacation hubs, you're sure to find an event that fits your style".

Psalm 73: 18-19
Surely thou didst set them in smooth places: thou castest them down to ruins. How are they brought into desolation, as in a blink! In consuming, they are consumed with terrors.​

I didn't know that bud. But so was the island of Kauai a homo haven that was hit directly by a cat5!

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

Terror, war, pestilence, earthquakes, tsunami’s and plague are instruments for the destruction of the wicked in the hands of the Almighty. He uses the wicked to destroy the wicked. Nobody is safe when He strikes and He never misses a target. “Shall there be evil in the city, and Yah Veh hath not worked it?”

In His infinite mercy He also uses evil to correct His children and bring them to repentance. David had the experience of this and so do the holy in every age.

Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.​
Psalm 119:67

Truster

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.​
Rev 3:19

It seems, by the responses to this thread, that nobody has gone through the mercies of rebuke and chastening, because if you had you would recognise it in yourself and in others.

It is worth noting that He only rebukes and chastens those He loves and by definition those He calls to conversion and regeneration. If you don't know, recognise and understand the process of rebuke and chastening then you have not been saved.