Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

Robert Pate

Banned
Yeah...I know.... but as you point out...there is a TOL audience reading this...(especially your high octane antitoxin interventions haha)

However he is not alone on this “Law is destroyed” blasphemy...and he says what other Christians believe in secret or pretend...ignoring/rejecting that the law remains binding and unchanged

This lie/false witness was begun in Acts about Stephen who was falsely accused he taught that Yahushua changed the customs and laws...

Thanks for keeping at it...and entertaining...

You, like John W. have no scripture that says that the law is still binding on Christians. But I have many, many scriptures that say that it is not.

Here is just one of them, "The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

True Christians allow the Bible to dictate what they believe.

JonahofAkron

"The righteous man does not need the law" 1 Timothy 1:9

If you need the law it is because you are lawless and disobedient, like John W., 1 Timothy 1:9,10.
Or because "No one is righteous, no, not one."-some guy named Paul in some old letter to some Romans.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

clefty

You, like John W. have no scripture that says that the law is still binding on Christians. But I have many, many scriptures that say that it is not.

Here is just one of them, "The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

You haven’t answered:

“Here are they that..” do what Robert?

It’s not just “LORD! LORD!” But those that do what Robert?

I don’t post scriptures cuz I don’t caste real pearls...ya know what I mean?

Hope I get an answer to those two questions...feel free to answer just one of them...ha

JonahofAkron

We are all unrighteous and disobedient, according to Paul. Why can't you see that. He is clearly telling us that we follow commands in the way that he does-by following the Messiah.

JonahofAkron

And while we are at it, it has been clearly demonstrated that you have no evidence that the Law is gone. We have clearly given refutation for every time you make those egregious claims.

genuineoriginal

To recap:

Christians have no law, they are lawless.
The law was made for the lawless.
The law was made for Christians, because Christians are lawless.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

clefty

Or because "No one is righteous, no, not one."-some guy named Paul in some old letter to some Romans.

He conviently skips past “8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully,”

Probably sore someone else didn’t use the law lawfully with him...

Bad childhood experience or upbringing...some authority issues...or teaching from the pulpit

Can’t imagine he came up with this himself...maybe from man’s traditions

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 1 peter 1:18

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

No, we don't, you false satanic accuser, as you, in your demonic intoxication, make the satanic false, dung false dichotomy,that if the law is not abolished, it is binding on us.

Pate: If the laws of other countries are not abolished, they are binding on US citizens.

You demonic drunk.

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

=satanism, as the demon, abolishes scripture, admits that he is a pawn of the devil.

Get off this site, you scripture deleter, hater of the LORD God, flipping the bird at Him, as you satanically delete, most of the scriptures.

You make all of us sick, with your satanic dung, filth, scripture corrupter, deleter, rejector.

Evasion, non responsive, spam. Answer your own "argument:"

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

John W. needs the law, because he is lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.
Evasion, non responsive spam.

Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

=spam. We know that, demon. By the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

Tell us, Pope Pate, to one who would tell you:
"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

What would you say? Go ahead, Pate. Tell us all.

The purpose of the law is to convict and condemn, Romans 3:19,20. There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW" Galatians 4:21.

=spam, false dichotomy, and quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion that the objective law no longer exists, being replaced by the Holy Spirit, which is subjectivity, as the moron confuses objective revelation, given by written(scripture) words, and illumination/interpretation.

Catch that demonic, intoxicated "logic," TOL?

He deletes/abolishes 3/4 of the bible, Genesis-Malachi, deletes the holy, good, just spiritual law God, asserting that it has been abolished, replaced by the Holy Spirit, as everyone is to decide on their own, what they believe, is right/wrong, which is ethical subjectivism, moral relativism, and yet, in demonic drunkenness, asserts, "True Christians allow the Bible to dictate what they believe.'

Tell us Pate, how can "True Christians" do that, if God's law, 3/4 of the bible, no longer exist, are abolished, according to you?

This demon needs help-dementia is a terrible disease, as is satanism.

john w

Hall of Fame
One more time:

Catch that demonic, intoxicated "logic," TOL?

He deletes/abolishes 3/4 of the bible, Genesis-Malachi, deletes the holy, good, just spiritual law God, asserting that it has been abolished, replaced by the Holy Spirit, as everyone is to decide on their own, what they believe is right/wrong, which is ethical subjectivism, moral relativism, and yet, in demonic drunkenness, asserts,

What "the Bible" would that be, Pope Pate? A "the Bible," of which you have abolished 3/4, including the Bible's delineation of what is right, what is wrong, i.e., sin?

Tell us Pate, how can "True Christians" do that, if God's law, 3/4 of the bible, no longer exists, is abolished, according to you?

Tell us, Pate, if the bible is to dictate what they are to believe, re. "right/wrong," where "True Christians" can find in "The Bible," what dictates what we are to believe, re. "This is right, this is wrong, a sin?"

Go ahead, Pate. Remember, you cannot use Genesis-Malachi...

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

...or God's holy, just, good, spiritual law, as it no longer exists, as it has been abolished/destroyed/made void, and no longer exits, FOR CHRISTIANS, according to you.

Go ahead, Pope Pate. What happened to your assertion that the Holy Spirit replaces the law, the bible, in determining what we are to believe, including "right vs. wrong?"

Christians assert that the objective, good, holy, spiritual law of God,in scriptures("It is written"), determined the objective standard, outside of ourselves, determine the "baseline" for right/wrong. You reject that, and in demonic drunkenness, contradict that, by your "Hail Mary" "True Christians allow the Bible to dictate what they believe," as that "the Bible" has been deleted/abolished by you.

This demon needs help-dementia is a terrible disease, as is satanism.

Last edited:

clefty

You haven’t answered:

clefty

You haven’t answered:

Please to complete the scriptures here thanks...

Robert Pate

Banned
And while we are at it, it has been clearly demonstrated that you have no evidence that the Law is gone. We have clearly given refutation for every time you make those egregious claims.

Ephesians 2:15 and Colossians 2:14 clearly teach that the law has been abolished. To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10. I have more scripture if you need more.

JonahofAkron

Ephesians 2:15 and Colossians 2:14 clearly teach that the law has been abolished. To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10. I have more scripture if you need more.
The problem here is that you read that interpretation into the scripture, rather than let it speak for itself. That being said, colossians 2:14 clearly talks about our DEBT being nailed to the cross, galatians 3:10 deals with the consequence of a life of sin and the trap of believing that you can continue to sin whilst in Messiah, and ephesians discusses the MAN MADE commands of the Shammaite Pharisees that separated jew from Gentiles-there is nothing in the Torah that separates Jews and Gentiles that are both in constant obedience to God.

Try again. If there is no exegetical harmony within your hermeneutics, you must change it. Your belief that Jesus 'abolished' the very thing He came to teach fully defies all logic of thought and His own word. Repeatedly.

Robert Pate

Banned
The problem here is that you read that interpretation into the scripture, rather than let it speak for itself. That being said, colossians 2:14 clearly talks about our DEBT being nailed to the cross, galatians 3:10 deals with the consequence of a life of sin and the trap of believing that you can continue to sin whilst in Messiah, and ephesians discusses the MAN MADE commands of the Shammaite Pharisees that separated jew from Gentiles-there is nothing in the Torah that separates Jews and Gentiles that are both in constant obedience to God.

Try again. If there is no exegetical harmony within your hermeneutics, you must change it. Your belief that Jesus 'abolished' the very thing He came to teach fully defies all logic of thought and His own word. Repeatedly.

Jesus taught the law to show us that our righteousness does not measure up to the glory of God, Romans 3:23. The law is our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Galatians 3:24. "But after faith is come, we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) Galatians 3:25.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, they don't, spammer, as I/others "clearly" have refuted that satanism, as those passages teach that the sin debt/IOU was abolished, which you reject, thus, on record, assert that Christ died in vain, and that the carnal laws/ordinances of man, "touch not...taste not," that separated Jews/Gentiles,was abolished, as no scripture asserts that God's holy, good, just spiritual law was destroyed, you demon.

And not only does the satanist attempt to delete 3/4 of the bible, he changes words in the passages he quotes, to "prove" his doctrines of demons. He even admits it. He learned that from his father the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame

I/others, now you, have been showing him that, for months, if not years, but he continually, satanically, denies it, and changes/deletes words, including the Ephesians and Colossian passages,deletes 3/4 of the bible, to allegedly "prove" that God's holy, "ordained to life," good, just, spiritual law, that reflects the LORD God's character, no longer exists.

His doctrine of demons is from the pits of hell.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus taught the law to show us that our righteousness does not measure up to the glory of God, Romans 3:23. The law is our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Galatians 3:24. "But after faith is come, we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) Galatians 3:25.

Irrelevant. He did not come to destroy the law, demon, as you satanically assert.

Pate:Here is the law, that no longer exists, that Jesus taught, to show us that our righteousness does not measure up to the glory of God, Romans 3:23, as the law is our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Galatians 3:24, but it no longer exists, you see, uh, urr...........

=demonic intoxication.

Pate: Here is the scripture, that says that we no longer have the scripture...

This demon needs 3 straight jackets.

Robert Pate

Banned
Irrelevant. He did not come to destroy the law, demon, as you satanically assert.

Pate:Here is the law, that no longer exists, that Jesus taught, to show us that our righteousness does not measure up to the glory of God, Romans 3:23, as the law is our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Galatians 3:24, but it no longer exists, you see, uh, urr...........

=demonic intoxication.

Pate: Here is the scripture, that says that we no longer have the scripture...

This demon needs 3 straight jackets.

You read scripture but you don't believe it.

"But after faith is come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SCHOOLMASTER" (the law) Galatians 3:25.

We are no longer under it because it was contrary to us. This is why it was abolished, Colossians 2:14.