Victim Blaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PeaceMaker

That's right, by gum. There are no foxes out there. Leaving the door open on the chicken house was innocent "crime free behavior", and I was NOT to blame in any way. :rotfl:

You won't deter a fox by baiting and arresting. Apples and oranges, big time! :chuckle:

(you didn't bait the fox, you disobeyed grampa - well twas a trap-free bait, I'll give you as much, if you like)

glorydaz

Was that right before you told him to suck it up?

I realize you love to use those words, but they were said to refer to those who continued to play the victim long after the fact. My grandpa never played the victim, so I wouldn't have told him to suck it up. He is the one who told me to quit blaming the fox for what was my fault.

Point of fact, those words (suck it up) would be more fitting said to you. You're the one who can't seem to get over it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I realize you love to use those words, but they were said to refer to those who continued to play the victim long after the fact. My grandpa never played the victim, so I wouldn't have told him to suck it up. He is the one who told me to quit blaming the fox for what was my fault.

Point of fact, those words (suck it up) would be more fitting said to you. You're the one who can't seem to get over it.
Suck it up!

glorydaz

all threads are about rape victims

dint you get the memo?

This is the part I like...

"They were poor scenarios to make her case that rape victims deserve to be blamed for the perp's action."

I can't help but call this willful ignorance.
This odd inability to separate the actions of the fox (who ended up getting shot), and my own fault for tempting the fox to come in through my open door. :think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the part I like...

"They were poor scenarios to make her case that rape victims deserve to be blamed for the perp's action."

I can't help but call this willful ignorance.
This odd inability to separate the actions of the fox (who ended up getting shot), and my own fault for tempting the fox to come in through my open door. :think:
:rotfl:

Get over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.