ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

john w

Hall of Fame
You are no different than Little Johnny W. Neither of you can defend Darby's false teachings, and instead attack the person who points out Darby's errors.

You flaming whited wall, with your "poor me....quit attacking me" wimper/hypocrisy:

Vs.

"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

No attacks, insults, name calling, huh actor?.

"Well, then that means you are dumber than a mentally challenged saved person. "-Tet. to me

"From my perspective, I see the majority of MADists as believers brainwashed..."-Tet.

“MAD…scrambling like cockroaches….”-Tet

"because of the jerk you really are."-Wimpy Craigie Jo Tet.

“Blaise Pascal died in 1662, which was about 200 years before Darby invented dispensationalism. If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid.My proof: read any post by Johnny W….Nope, the only "dumbing down of minds" are the people who have been brainwashed by the teachings of Darby, Scofield, Chafter, Bulliinger, Anderson, and Stam."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid. My proof: read any post by Johnny W. "-Craigee

"Slick Willy and Slick Nicky....... you can't tell the differnece."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Tell me Willy, did you know that Ruckman your KJV hero has divorced twice and remarried twice? "-Tet.

"What's the matter Johnny, did that trailer park question upset you?"-Tet.

“Johnny lives in or near Arlington, Texas.

If the following isn't the actual place, it should get you real close:”-Craigee Jo

Arlington Forest Home
Acres Mobile & RV
4800 Kelly Elliot Rd
Arlington, TX 76016
(817) 478-5805

“Are there trailer parks in England?”-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

You wimpering, cry baby, little weasel, hypocrite, spamming your dung, all over TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame

Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

The punk just hates it when I post this, one of his "in denial" lies:

Vs:

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was wrong because of how old it was.
I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Craigie Berstein.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tetllalie

Right, Craigie?

Craigie suffers another "Exhibit A," fatal death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danoh

lol,It doesn't matter who it is,preterit or futurist we all read the scriptures and see it one way or the other based on what we say is fulfilled verses still awaiting fulfillment.

You do this also, look close at what you said about the devil. He is in the pit at the present moment(to you) so the scripture (to you) has already been fulfilled about him being bound in chains and cast into the pit for a thousand years. On the other hand (You say) that he will be loosed "a little while" and that he may or may not have been loosed yet.

So examine the scriptures you ask me to explain you give scripture to prove preterism that is taken from Genesis 3:15 KJV and you yourself say that he has not yet been cast into the lake of fire (you say he either is loosed or he will be loosed) so you yourself do not believe the devil has been crushed and so you yourself do not believe Romans 16:20 KJV has been fulfilled.

Again you use scripture to substantiate terms such as "quickly,soon near" to support your view of the commas(which way to shift them). You take Romans 16:20 KJV and tie it back to a scripture thats separated by almost 4000 years,but you believe the devil is still in the pit or about to be loosed and it has now been about 5800 years since Genesis 3:15 KJV was given and as you said of your own belief he either is loosed or or will be loosed so in the mere fact that you believe he still exist in 2016 you refute your own self.

Good points BUT...

You are attempting to reason with an individual absolutely bound, gagged and blinded by his own agenda from seeing any reasoning in any attempt to reason with him - for his agenda all these years has never been intent to reason with anyone.

His is ever his baiting others via his questions, into his hoped for strife with him.

I'd be surprised if such an individual does not take a hot iron to his own flesh every so often - the guy is a classic sado-masochist.

There is...no reasoning with such an individual.

All one can do is learn from what ever they post of use (and that; the result of another man's labor plagiarized), discard the rest, and hopefully learn from the warning such an individual unwittingly becomes the postor boy of by his own example - about the bondage so unreasoning an individual brings on himself.

The fool has pulled off the impossible - the man has become an island all unto himself.

The fool in him unaware of this; ever in need of logging on in hopes of who he might set off into strife with him.

Talk about a sad case of a human being.

Danoh

Even BEFORE we die a physical death, we are resurrected to Christ.

That was the state of the saved even before 70 A.D.

Scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits going to heaven with Jesus, before we die a physical death…

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

:thumb: more or less...

john w

Hall of Fame
Post #177-word for word:

You don't follow the teachings of fallible men?

Catch this, TOL audience. Craigie is challenged, asked if he follows the teachings of fallible men. His response:

Nope

If you disagree, then just show me the one man that Preterism can be traced to?

Dispensationalism can be traced to John Nelson Darby. Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

Show us these infallible men that you follow, sweetie-names.

Watch him cry about me misquoting him. Watch. Read the post.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are no different than Little Johnny W.

You are no different than your hero, Clay Aikens, sweetie-a little arms/no chin weasel.

Take down that weasel "pic" of yours.

Still have my FB pics sttored on your computer, soddy boy?

john w

Hall of Fame
Every man on planet earth is fallible.

Jesus Christ is the only infallible man to ever walk planet earth.

You accused us, sweetie, of following "fallable men" teachings. Show us the infallible men, on planet earth, that teach you, that we may follow them, so as not to be pegged as following "fallable men."
What's the problem, sweetie? In denial?

Danoh

"Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post

You don't follow the teachings of fallible men?-CS

Catch this, TOL audience. Craigie is challenged, asked if he follows the teachings of fallible men. His response:

Show us these infallible men that you follow, sweetie-names.

One cannot read Josephus and not conclude his views of the history he was reporting on had not been Preterist.

Josephus was a Preterist before what the resulting "culmination" of later teachings and conclusions on his biased reporting resulted in - Preterism as a system of reading all sorts of one's own notions of Scripture into " the history" and or visa-versa.

There is one of your originators of Preterism: Josephus.

The spirit of his error - of his having read the witness of his eyes and ears distorted by his mind into the Scripture - not surprisingly addressed by the Apostle Paul in the very Epistle in which addresses the issue of the various, coming doctrines of men.

Some of which were already playing out.

Two more of the originators of the error that is Preterism and its various strains, having been Hymenaeus and Philetus; in primitive form...

2 Timothy 2:

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

john w

Hall of Fame
Post #205:

So, you just admitted to following fallible teachers.

Why do you follow fallible teachers Tet?

Craigie's response=post #206:

Nope.

I just admitted that all men are fallible.

Preterism cannot be traced to one man like Dispensationalism can.

He lies so much, he can't keep track of all of them.

Why do you follow the teachings of fallible men, sweetie pie?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
When did you morph into Little Johnny W?

Dispensationalism was invented by an fallible man (John Nelson Darby).

Preterism cannot be traced to one man.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

No, punk, you "argue" that MAD is false, because it is taught by "fallable men."

You've admitted that there are no infallible teachers. So, you are "arguing" sophistry, or admitted that your "AD 70-ism/Preterism" is a "false belief system taught by fallible men."

Thanks for the concession, sweetie. When is your funeral, from the continuing death knell that have suffered?

And when did you morph into a wimp, with little arms, and a weak chin, weasel? Was it when you also lost your spine a few years ago, when we hurt your fragile feelings? Well, little arms one?

Danoh

Actually, Preterism is as old as those unbelieving false prophet Israelites throughout Israel's long rebellious history; ever attempting to set their God inspired Prophets straight as to what God was really doing; had done; would be doing next.

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like Craigie Bernstein Tellalie has suffered another fatal death knell, to his "man made invention," made up by "fallable men," as he has not, and cannot, answer any question posed, in the history of mankind, by us dispies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is currently away, in his hole, at home, unemployed, isolated from society, explaining why he believes this "man made invention" that we are living in the mil. k. right now, taping his "man" teacher, Hankie Hanegraaf, as he follows the "teachings of fallable men."

SaulToPaul 2

Looks like craigie Tellalie has suffered another fatal death knell, to his "man made invention," made up by "fallable men," as he has not, and cannot, answer any question posed, in the history of mankind, by us dispies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What don't you call in to Hank, and ask him.
Wouldn't that be a scream?

whitestone

Good points BUT...

You are attempting to reason with an individual absolutely bound, gagged and blinded by his own agenda from seeing any reasoning in any attempt to reason with him - for his agenda all these years has never been intent to reason with anyone.

His is ever his baiting others via his questions, into his hoped for strife with him.

I'd be surprised if such an individual does not take a hot iron to his own flesh every so often - the guy is a classic sado-masochist.

There is...no reasoning with such an individual.

All one can do is learn from what ever they post of use (and that; the result of another man's labor plagiarized), discard the rest, and hopefully learn from the warning such an individual unwittingly becomes the postor boy of by his own example - about the bondage so unreasoning an individual brings on himself.

The fool has pulled off the impossible - the man has become an island all unto himself.

The fool in him unaware of this; ever in need of logging on in hopes of who he might set off into strife with him.

Talk about a sad case of a human being.

There may be some of those who are tempted to believe the things preterist say so in their defense(the innocent ones who are tempted) we must point out the errors as they arise. But I think your correct there are some who are completely convinced it is incorrect and who willfully seek to deceive those less learned by pointing to signs and miracles saying "look see it?,it is a sign" Matthew 24:5 KJV

SaulToPaul 2

Give us a take off on Hank Hanegraaf, Mayor.....You purtneer do all right on that take off.

You're in denial.

We must realize that the Bible is 66 love letters etched in heavenly handwriting by the lover of our soul.
We must learn to read the Bible for all it's worth, in the sense in which it was intended. We must not be guilty of "scriptorture". We need to put on the full armor of God. With it, we are invincible. Without it, we are a guaranteed casualty.

Am I getting through to you fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
We must realize that the Bible is 66 love letters etched in heavenly handwriting by the lover of our soul.
We must learn to read the Bible for all it's worth, in the sense in which it was intended. We must not be guilty of "scriptorture". We need to put on the full armor of God. With it, we are invincible. Without it, we are a guaranteed casualty.

Am I getting through to you fella?

Don't he talk just like Hank, TOL audience?Can't you just see Hank talking? Go ahead and do your "Edward G. Robinson" take off, and "Chester" take off. Go ahead, Mayor. It's quite therapetic, and might get you into the Smith Brothers Institution, or a top notch refinishing school.

Here is my Cary Grant take off: "Judy, Judy, Judy!"

Can't you just see Cary talking?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lol,It doesn't matter who it is,preterit or futurist we all read the scriptures and see it one way or the other based on what we say is fulfilled verses still awaiting fulfillment.

I have read them both ways as a Dispy and as a Preterist.

It's impossible to defend the futurist/Dispensationalist view.

Matt 24:34 by itself refutes the futurist view and confirms the Preterist view.

You do this also, look close at what you said about the devil. He is in the pit at the present moment(to you) so the scripture (to you) has already been fulfilled about him being bound in chains and cast into the pit for a thousand years. On the other hand (You say) that he will be loosed "a little while" and that he may or may not have been loosed yet.

ok

So examine the scriptures you ask me to explain you give scripture to prove preterism that is taken from Genesis 3:15 KJV and you yourself say that he has not yet been cast into the lake of fire (you say he either is loosed or he will be loosed) so you yourself do not believe the devil has been crushed and so you yourself do not believe Romans 16:20 KJV has been fulfilled.

Rom 16:20 says Satan would soon be bruised.

Rom 16:20 was fulfilled in 70AD.

Again you use scripture to substantiate terms such as "quickly,soon near" to support your view of the commas(which way to shift them).

Wrong.

I claim "near", "soon", "shortly", etc all mean exactly what they say. It is you Dispies who have to twist these words into pretzels to make them fit your Dispensationalism.

You take Romans 16:20 KJV and tie it back to a scripture thats separated by almost 4000 years,but you believe the devil is still in the pit or about to be loosed and it has now been about 5800 years since Genesis 3:15 KJV was given and as you said of your own belief he either is loosed or or will be loosed so in the mere fact that you believe he still exist in 2016 you refute your own self.

Wrong again.

A promise is given in Gen 3:15. Prior to the cross, Satan went back and forth between earth and heaven (Job 2:2). When Christ Jesus died on the cross, Satan was cast out of heaven, and roamed the earth (1 Peter 5:8). In 70AD, Satan was bound (legally), and can no longer deceive the nations.

Whether or not Satan is still bound or not, I cannot say. After he is loosed for a little while, he will be defeated for good, and thrown into the lake of fire.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Even BEFORE we die a physical death, we are resurrected to Christ.

That was the state of the saved even before 70 A.D.

Scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits going to heaven with Jesus, before we die a physical death…

Paul described it as a mystery. Paul said the relationship a husband has with his wife (one flesh) is the same Christ Jesus has with His church.

However, that doesn't mean that when we physically die, our body-less spirits go to heaven and hang out there waiting for the resurrection.

Since 70AD, when believers die, they instantly receive a glorified spiritual body, and are instantly in the kingdom, in the presence of the Lord.

That didn't happen until 70AD.