ECT WHY PAUL ONLY PREACHED ONE GOSPEL !!

dodge

Apparantly you do not.

One, I posted that in support of what you said to PJ.

Two, you have done exactly what he did.

He lumped you in with Roman Catholics - you lump all MADs and or so called "MADs" as one and the same.

Yours is not only PJ's same double-standard, but you once more failed to see my point.

I was siding with you on that ONE point to him.

Danoh, YOU TOLD ME what I told PJ how else could I have responded ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, You do understand that He has risen, and no I am not a Roman Catholic.
Why don't you view the whole context of the conversation, he said "who cares" about other good news in the Bible. YOU can't understand that the RISEN LORD gave Paul brand new information. BTW, I said you lied about being a Marine because john w said it to you a few times and you didn't correct him

dodge

Why don't you view the whole context of the conversation, he said "who cares" about other good news in the Bible. YOU can't understand that the RISEN LORD gave Paul brand new information. BTW, I said you lied about being a Marine because john w said it to you a few times and you didn't correct him

So if a lie is told enough YOU just go along with lie ? Typical.

When you jumped in and called me a liar about my military service JW had made one post calling me a liar.

Hello ! There is only "one" good news in all of scripture that pertains to salvation and His name is Jesus.

Danoh

Scripture teaches that you are believing and following the lies of men dan,sadly.

Good old reliable dodge...

Doesn't actually read neither Darby, Bullinger, nor Stam (each of which had held to different understandings on many of these issues); relies instead on parroting the falsehoods others parrot in their own ignorance and laziness and lack of actually hearing out with all readiness of mind any of those three men themselves...and then goes on, and on on here, as if he knows what he is talking about, as to what those three men had actually asserted , beyond taking there words out of their intended context.

:doh:

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi and we can see the differences of what Paul ;preached and they are say that , we as DISPENSATIONALISTS avoid scripture and that we refuse to follow Jesus , WHICH OF COURSE IS FALSE !!

In Gal 2:18 , it reads , For since what things I TORN DOWN these I rebuild AGAIN , I prove myself a TRANSGRESSOR !!

#1 , What did Paul TEAR DOWN ??

#2 , Paul torn down the Jesus followers , called MESSIANIC ASSEMBLY in Acts 8:1-3 !!

There are 3 groups here , The Law keepers , Jesus followers and soon to follow , the Pauline dispensationalists !!

#3 The Greek word I BUILD is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE is pointing to the time of Paul's ministry !!

#4 , The second verb is I DESTROYED is in the AORIST TENSE that points back to Acts 8:1-3 !!

#5 The third verb is I PROVE myself a transgressor is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and means that Paul would make himself a TRANSGRESSOR during his whole LIFE TIME !!

This than means that there were at least 3 forms of theology during Paul's ministry !!

But Paul also says that the Law of Moses is all most FAZED OUT as recorded in 2 Cor 3:13-17 which ANTI- PAULINE opponents REFUSE to accept !!

This is why Paul could not BAPTIZE !!

dan p

Your preference for Greek word studies as individual words over a much more extensive study of any one word by how it is used in Scripture itself, fails you.

As if words derive their meaning from themselves.

Case in point - what does the word "plato" mean by itself?

Depends...

More info is needed.

As in the additional info within the much more informing question "what does the word 'plato' mean in Spanish?"

What if one does not know Spanish, nor has access to a dictionary?

Oh, but one ever has access to "a dictionary."

So now I put a dictionary in quotation marks.

Because it's sense is now different.

Case in point - what if you were to witness someone pick up three "platos" put food on them, and say to you "here; thees plato for ju, thees one for her, and thees one for de cheeken bones..."

Your built-in "dictionary" would begin to kick in to help you discern intended meaning BY HOW THAT WORD WAS USED WITHIN THAT PARTICULAR SETTING.

Or, theh U.S. fries Turkey in Greece and serves it to Hungary on China...lol

My point?

In Galatians 2, Paul is relating how that Peter had violated the truth of the gospel James, Cephas and John had agreed with Paul on - that the Law had been meant to find both Jew and Gentile under sin, that both might be justified by the faith (finished work) of Christ.

THAT is what Paul is talking about having destroyed, or announced had been rendered null and void by the faith of Christ as far as "the law for righteousness" was now concerned.

Gal. 2 in this, is the same as this...

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 3:29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Here it is again...

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Romans 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

DAN P

Your preference for Greek word studies as individual words over a much more extensive study of any one word by how it is used in Scripture itself, fails you.

As if words derive their meaning from themselves.

Case in point - what does the word "plato" mean by itself?

Depends...

More info is needed.

As in the additional info within the much more informing question "what does the word 'plato' mean in Spanish?"

What if one does not know Spanish, nor has access to a dictionary?

Oh, but one ever has access to "a dictionary."

So now I put a dictionary in quotation marks.

Because it's sense is now different.

Case in point - what if you were to witness someone pick up three "platos" put food on them, and say to you "here; thees plato for ju, thees one for her, and thees one for de cheeken bones..."

Your built-in "dictionary" would begin to kick in to help you discern intended meaning BY HOW THAT WORD WAS USED WITHIN THAT PARTICULAR SETTING.

Or, theh U.S. fries Turkey in Greece and serves it to Hungary on China...lol

My point?

In Galatians 2, Paul is relating how that Peter had violated the truth of the gospel James, Cephas and John had agreed with Paul on - that the Law had been meant to find both Jew and Gentile under sin, that both might be justified by the faith (finished work) of Christ.

THAT is what Paul is talking about having destroyed, or announced had been rendered null and void by the faith of Christ as far as "the law for righteousness" was now concerned.

Gal. 2 in this, is the same as this...

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 3:29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Here it is again...

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Romans 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Hi and you will never persuade me as the actual Greek word with the tenses , voices and mood will always EXPLAIN what that verse means and I love it !!

It obviously , you like how you explain what you mean and I am no longer a BABE in Christ !!

So are you persuading men ot God that I am wrong , Gal 1:10 ??

So , your complaint is the GREEK and NOT my explanation and it is on a different LEVEL than what you will ever explain , SO TOUGH TOE NAILS !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and you will never persuade me as the actual Greek word with the tenses , voices and mood will always EXPLAIN what that verse means and I love it !!

It obviously , you like how you explain what you mean and I am no longer a BABE in Christ !!

So are you persuading men ot God that I am wrong , Gal 1:10 ??

So , your complaint is the GREEK and NOT my explanation and it is on a different LEVEL than what you will ever explain , SO TOUGH TOE NAILS !!

dan p

Mine is an observation; not a complaint.

Just goes to show that your approach is basically that of your reading into a thing followed by your running with it as being the meaning intended.

I have no problems with anyone Greeking a Word.

None.

My point is that that alone is often insufficient to arriving at the intended meaning.

Fact is, Paul was talking about the Law.

Galatians 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

He is not talking about the Acts 8 persecution as a destruction in the way you are asserting.

You contradict yourself without even seeing it.

That is a blind spot that results from your limiting your word study to the study of "the Greek word with the tenses, voices and mood to explain what the verse means..."

Huge mistake.

Fact is, their Acts 8 persecution involved the accusation that they were against the Law.

Acts 6:11 Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and against God.

Acts 8 was Paul when he had still held to the Law for righteousness.

Galatians 1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers. 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

:think: DanP :think:

DAN P

Mine is an observation; not a complaint.

Just goes to show that your approach is basically that of your reading into a thing followed by your running with it as being the meaning intended.

I have no problems with anyone Greeking a Word.

None.

My point is that that alone is often insufficient to arriving at the intended meaning.

Fact is, Paul was talking about the Law.

Galatians 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

He is not talking about the Acts 8 persecution as a destruction in the way you are asserting.

You contradict yourself without even seeing it.

That is a blind spot that results from your limiting your word study to the Greek.

Huge mistake.

Fact is, their Acts 8 persecution involved the accusation that they were against the Law.

Acts 6:11 Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and against God.

Meaning, Acts 8 was Paul when he had still held to the Law for righteousness.

Galatians 1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers. 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

:think: DanP :think:

Hi and it is Exactly what the OP was about , that what Paul persecuted was the EKKLESIA in Jerusalem and many people say that Paul was preaching , WHAT Paul had torn down and they meant Paul was preaching the Kingdom Gospel and there are many dispensationalist that say did preach the Kingdom and are wrong !!

And if Paul did rebuild what he torn down , would be a Transgressor !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and it is Exactly what the OP was about , that what Paul persecuted was the EKKLESIA in Jerusalem and many people say that Paul was preaching , WHAT Paul had torn down and they meant Paul was preaching the Kingdom Gospel and there are many dispensationalist that say did preach the Kingdom and are wrong !!

And if Paul did rebuild what he torn down , would be a Transgressor !!

dan p

lol

Nope - you asked the following...

Which you then answered as the following...

#2 , Paul torn down the Jesus followers , called MESSIANIC ASSEMBLY in Acts 8:1-3 !!

:chuckle:

DAN P

lol

Nope - you asked the following...

Which you then answered as the following...

:chuckle:

Hi and I just said a different way and it means the same thing OR IS that a PATTERN ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and I just said a different way and it means the same thing OR IS that a PATTERN ??

dan p

No, you said a different thing altogether.

What you now assert may be what you had meant, but it was not what you said, lol.

Try a little Danoism - ask STP: just a little is already revolutionizing every aspect of His life - a little dab'll do ya :chuckle:

DAN P

No, you said a different thing altogether.

What you now assert may be what you had meant, but it was not what you said, lol.

Try a little Danoism - ask STP: just a little is already revolutionizing every aspect of His life - a little dab'll do ya :chuckle:

Hi and I like my style better and I only set under R C Brock one time ,BUT I talked to him , at least 3 to 4 times a month and if you had talked to Him it would have helped you , OUT of your PATTERN !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and I like my style better and I only set under R C Brock one time ,BUT I talked to him , at least 3 to 4 times a month and if you had talked to Him it would have helped you , OUT of your PATTERN !!

dan p

lol - I'm beyond help.

The last time I spoke with Brock, he hung up on me when I told him the KJV verse we were discussing was fine the way it was translated.

I also dealt with Stam himself and others.

(so much for Tel's fool assertion that Stam died in 1955).

So what.

They're just men.

But I have the Danoist Principle; don'tcha know?

:rotfl: