Five Key states For Trump

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If Donald Trump is to become president, he must win these five states.

Florida: The main issue for Florida is the economy and taxes. Many people in Florida are older and retired. They are not near as concerned about income tax, as they are capital gains tax. Right now, most older persons are paying 15% in capital gains tax, some pay 20%, but when counting the numbers, more are paying 15 percent. This is less tax than they had paid while working and they do not want it raised!

I may not be too crazy for Trump, but I will say, most older adults my age care most about the capital gains tax and inheritance tax, they want to keep their money and do not really care if Trump seems a little strange, they tell me the taxes alone will get him their vote!

Trump must win Florida with its 29 electoral votes; this will be a big win!

The next important state is Georgia with 16 electoral votes. Georgia is very possible because it has become another retirement area and has a long-standing tradition of voting Republican in the national election.

For a trump win, the same message applies here, the tax issue, and here income tax is more important. Trump must appeal to fiscal conservatives first and all the rest second.

Then there is the very important state of North Carolina, where there is 15 electoral votes. Here things are different. The state has become more progressive with a younger ‘high tech’ population. The key here is many of these workers are young and well educated; they have tax concerns, mainly income tax.

There are some social issues, yet I am not sure what the balance is on this? I know far better the concern over taxes.

Perhaps the deal-breaker state is Ohio. With its aging population and being it a ‘union' state, it has more Democrats. The main advantage for Trump is the population is getting older and are likely to desire a secure retirement. Any policy threatening social security is not going over here. The same with raising capital gains tax.

Ohio, with its 18 electoral votes is a must!

The last main important win is Colorado, with 9 electoral votes. This is a younger state, most that live there are white and middle class. The way to win there is a conservative tax policy; also there are many hunters in Colorado and Second Amendment rights maintained is surely to bring on a win.

For Trump to win he had better turn down his antics and focus on fiscal conservatism. There are many other reasons one gets elected, yet for Trump, a strong fiscal conservative message is going to move voters to his side.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If Donald Trump is to become president, he must win these five states.

Florida: The main issue for Florida is the economy and taxes. Many people in Florida are older and retired. They are not near as concerned about income tax, as they are capital gains tax. Right now, most older persons are paying 15% in capital gains tax, some pay 20%, but when counting the numbers, more are paying 15 percent. This is less tax than they had paid while working and they do not want it raised!

I may not be too crazy for Trump, but I will say, most older adults my age care most about the capital gains tax and inheritance tax, they want to keep their money and do not really care if Trump seems a little strange, they tell me the taxes alone will get him their vote!

Trump must win Florida with its 29 electoral votes; this will be a big win!

The next important state is Georgia with 16 electoral votes. Georgia is very possible because it has become another retirement area and has a long-standing tradition of voting Republican in the national election.

For a trump win, the same message applies here, the tax issue, and here income tax is more important. Trump must appeal to fiscal conservatives first and all the rest second.

Then there is the very important state of North Carolina, where there is 15 electoral votes. Here things are different. The state has become more progressive with a younger ‘high tech’ population. The key here is many of these workers are young and well educated; they have tax concerns, mainly income tax.

There are some social issues, yet I am not sure what the balance is on this? I know far better the concern over taxes.

Perhaps the deal-breaker state is Ohio. With its aging population and being it a ‘union' state, it has more Democrats. The main advantage for Trump is the population is getting older and are likely to desire a secure retirement. Any policy threatening social security is not going over here. The same with raising capital gains tax.

Ohio, with its 18 electoral votes is a must!

The last main important win is Colorado, with 9 electoral votes. This is a younger state, most that live there are white and middle class. The way to win there is a conservative tax policy; also there are many hunters in Colorado and Second Amendment rights maintained is surely to bring on a win.

For Trump to win he had better turn down his antics and focus on fiscal conservatism. There are many other reasons one gets elected, yet for Trump, a strong fiscal conservative message is going to move voters to his side.
Very good Kat !! Trump WILL win those states !! Hillary is sick and in no shape to be POTUS, she is out of touch with the middle class and working people. I'm glad you are rooting for Trump to WIN now !!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, I would not consider what I am rooting for, which is no one. What is more important is all those I know seem to be less concerned with my thoughts, than they are with their taxes. There is a considerable majority of older people (average age 65 to 85) with money who do not want to face an increase on wealth taxes, in fact they tell me they believe Trump will lower their taxes.

Consider, some of these persons are earning over $300,000 ( average capital gains is around $50,000 to $100,000)on their investments alone! They do pay out a high tax from Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs), and they think it is too much. Some have told me they do not think the American ideals of liberty mean they should have to support all the poor people, some they think are poor by nature and others, by volition.

Making America great again means for them, to keep most of what they earn and let poor people fend for themselves.

These are not the kind of folks who post on the net, or will argue about it, they could not care less about what anyone has to say, nor arguments made, who disagrees with them, or believes in income redistribution (( they call it government robin-hood theft) and (favoring the lazy)), and will write anyone off who makes any case.

They do not care at all about what I think about Donald Trump and have said to 'drop it'.

To win these states, Trump does not need to do anything other than convince some fence sitters he is a real pro-business candidate and will not go along with more and more income redistribution. It would also help is he acted older and did not react so emotionally, as these strong supporters have little tolerance for shenanigans and immaturity.

What makes it most apt is so many new retires are well enough off to live on their assets, no matter what you may read, as long as capital gains taxes remain low!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think Clinton will win Pennsylvania.

What Trump needs to do is take Ohio. Otherwise, he would have to take Michigan, which has a Democratic record; however Detroit, the largest population of Democrats, has lost much of its population. These two states, if memory serves me, have 16 electoral votes, either one would give Trump a better chance.

What Trump needs is to take all the other states I listed and not lose Iowa, or Arizona. His chances would increase if he took Wisconsin, yet I doubt he will beat Clinton there?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Trump needs his message to be taxes, taxes and taxes. Clinton might raise them for her many programs.

Prediction: If the Fed were to raise interest rates this September session, and if that caused a panic in the market, then m,any fence sitters will go over to Trump.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
View attachment 24785

If this is accurate, then you will see how important Colorado is for Trump

" Conservative blogger John Hinderaker notes that on the basis of that map the shift of Nevada, New Hampshire (4 votes), and that Maine congressional district (not broken out in FiveThirtyEight), would give Trump the victory with exactly 270 votes.

However, he thinks that Trump will have an easier time of it than that, also winning Michigan (16 votes) and perhaps even Pennsylvania, for a comfortable margin of victory."

I doubt this will happen knowing how Democratic the 'union' Detroit area has been.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
View attachment 24785

If this is accurate, then you will see how important Colorado is for Trump

" Conservative blogger John Hinderaker notes that on the basis of that map the shift of Nevada, New Hampshire (4 votes), and that Maine congressional district (not broken out in FiveThirtyEight), would give Trump the victory with exactly 270 votes.

However, he thinks that Trump will have an easier time of it than that, also winning Michigan (16 votes) and perhaps even Pennsylvania, for a comfortable margin of victory."

I doubt this will happen knowing how Democratic the 'union' Detroit area has been.
I think union votes will sway to Trump, because the Dems have shipped all the jobs out of the states !!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It used to be that cars were made in the USA and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico. Now, cars are made in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Michigan. Thanks Ford !!!