Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Introduction​

There is a single Anti-Christ that will come one day, but we know that the Devil is the picture and leader of the Anti-Christ Spirit. There are only two leading "S(s)pirits" in this world. There is the Spirit of God and there is the spirit of Satan (Adversary to God)... because no man can serve two masters (Mt. 6:24).

I'm not going to call any individual out..., but I am going to drop some names of people I would like to hear me out on this matter. I count you allies in this battle and some of you already knew this, but some of you might be shocked that I am acknowledging you as my "ally" in this matter.​

Before we expose the Anti-Christ Spirit within some, I want to address the matter to my fellow believers in God's absolute TriUne expression. If we are divided on this matter, we will have no grounds to fully unite in a way that will bring this Anti-Christ Spirit to its knees.

Calvinist Address
Spoiler
Calvinists that I count equipped for this battle... [MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION]. I appreciate that you both exalt the TriUne mechanism that God has used to unite, Lovingly with us, through. I can't deny that I am a "Trinitarian", but I am Jewish by blood and I believe it's time you drop the accusations of "Modalism" towards those of us who are Monotheist Trinitarians. You are both takers of an undiscussed oath to be like WOLVES towards WOLVES that would harm God's sheep, by being "Calvinists". Please hear me out.

We have to be able to express our Monotheism in clarity towards the Anti-Christ spirit, because it is a vile spirit within sincere people that seeks to divide all who understand that Jesus is God and He is truly ONE (Dt. 6:4 and Rv. 4:2). So I will do you a respectful favor and say thank you for reinforcing the TriUne Mechanism of God relating Lovingly towards us. I would like to recommend some doctrinal updates.

Solutions, Not Problems

"Subsistence" is the first place to start. The word Subsistence means... the action or fact of maintaining or supporting oneself at a minimum level. I would recommend we replace the word Subsistence with "Expression". "Expression" means... the process of making known one's thoughts or feelings.. and... the look on someone's face that conveys a particular emotion. This bolsters the fact that the Spirit (Father), Face of God (The Logos Son) and the Presence of God within us (Holy Spirit) is... not are... is... all God, our Monotheistic ONE.

The second thing I want to recommend is that we take a note from the Biblical response to Jesus words and His Deity. In (Mt. 28:19) we have a very Trinitarian baptism that identifies the Three that Testify (1 Jn. 5:7). But as early as Acts, we see the post Jesus Christ response as this… (Acts 2:38 and Acts 19:5). The apostles of our Lord and God, Jesus Christ weren’t “Doctrinally" afraid to Name the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT... "Jesus Christ". We see this again in (Galatians 4:6; Romans 8:9 and Philippians 1:19) in reference to the Holy Spirit. To call the Father Jesus and still acknowledge the Trinity is a giant theological leap! However, the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, or book of REVELATION starts with JESUS CHRST speaking through the Apostle John, from the Island of Patmos. It has such high points as Revelation 4:2f where we only see ONE sitting in the throne and of-coarse the giant reveal that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega in Revelation 22:13.

I have gone to great lengths to express this and if you need more biblical evidence, I have so much evidence, that it is literally incontrovertible. I would even be willing to have an official debate over this matter moderated by the mods with you if you don’t believe me. I wouldn’t be utilizing any other reference than the good old 66. It is so full of support for my assertions, that I would feel guilty entering a spectated debate on the matter. It would make me look like a theological ace and I have absolute faith that the Bible itself would declare me the victor. To be precise, (John 5:39) is a death nail. If that isn’t enough, I am now theologically capable on explaining the connection of (Gn. 1:3, 26; John 1:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 13, 14; 14:7f, 9; 1 John 1:1, 2; Gal. 4:6, Dt. 6:4) … and many other verses that are implicit on the matter in a way that is irrefutable, and still supportive of the “Trinity”.

Let us look at this which has gone ignored, but has been available for much time now.
Spoiler
This happened on another thread... but... it fits.
Let's focus on your statement highlighted in red that is backed by scripture... (The person I was addressing acknowledged that the Son is Equal to the Father). And.. yet... by my personal understanding... The Spirit is beyond time and the Logos is within time. But... that's a long and uphill debate, though scripture makes it pretty downhill.

Philippians 2:5-11 ...Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,​

Here, we see Jesus is indeed Equal to God. Why did God "send" Jesus? (Is. 43:11) I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior... This is the Mighty Father speaking through His prophet, Isaiah. (Luke 2:21) And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.... conceived by Whome? (Matthew 1:18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: ... she was found with child of the Holy Spirit... why did God "send" Jesus? (Luke 2:11) For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. ... So... Jesus is born of the Holy Spirit, through Mary.. conceived within womb by the Holy Spirit... YHWH clearly says HE ALONE is Savior and Jesus is angelically declared the Savior, that John 3:16f affirms.

7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.​

Here we can see that Jesus was not only the very LOGOS or FORM and PRESENCE of God, but He, by His own AUTHORITY, chose to liken himself unto a lowly bond servant of GOD, "His Father". Something is off here... Jesus would then be the image of God! (Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Here we have two serious theological issues... first... God said; (Is. 46:9) Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, This would be a problem, because the only time we see God, it is considered the "GLORY" of God the Father. It would mean that Jesus is the literal, Physical Manifestation of God... and... continuitivly... we have 1 Tim. 3:16... The second hurdle is the implications of the title "FIRST BORN". WHO but GOD can take GOD's PLACE if (Isaiah 46:9) is true?

8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.​

Why would He do this? (Hebrews 2:14 in light of 1 Tim. 3:16) Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, What ended up empowering the devil? (1 Cor. 15:54f,56f) 56 The sting (that sounds like a serpent bite) of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. So Jesus had authority over God's Law? Jesus is our victory, thus, He is our Savior? (Is. 43:11)

That's odd! That would make Jesus (Isaiah 9:6)!

(Php. 2:10f) that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Does that verse look familiar?

(Isaiah 45:23f) I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath. So... God swears by Himself? This sounds a lot like (Mt. 22:44) ... But more interesting... Do you see that the Name of Jesus is now in the place of YHWH? It's like the Apostle cut out YHWH and pasted Jesus' name right in there?!?!

What's so important about all of these verses?

The Hebrew Scroll of Isaiah that was found in the Dead Sea scrolls, is the oldest of all known scrolls in Hebrew that is completely intact. It surpasses even the SEPTUAGINT in Authority, because it is in original HEBREW! Sooooo..... Where do we go from here?

Let's see that one more time!

23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
24.He shall say,
‘Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So if I Bow to Jesus and confess HIM as my MASTER or LORD... (Mt. 6:24 + Isaiah 45:5) ... I'm doing so TO The GLORY of the FATHER?
Glory of the Father? Where have I seen that before?
pillar-of-fire-over-the-tabernacle.jpg

Wait!!! That would mean that JESUS is the very GLORY and PHYSICAL manifestation of (Av-'ad or The Mighty Father!!!!) (Is. 9:6).
Notice how this all dropped into place and I didn't have to change one word of scripture to do so? I wonder why that is?
Nuff Said on my proposed solutions to sharpening our scriptural thrust against the Spirit of the Anti-Christ.

This has been hard for me because I dislike pointing out Spiritual Death​

I haven't even begun to express the myrid of scriptures and writeups I've been blessed to write up on the fact that saying Jesus Christ is saying the name of God. But this is where I have been headed. So let's get to the matter.

(1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7; 1 Tim. 3:16)

1 John 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 Tim. 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

If you realize that Jesus Messiah (Christ) is the FULL name of God and the apostle Paul made a mult-dimensional statement about this that gives the equation to utter "church" unity and the understanding of the utter Monotheistic Unity of God in (1 Co. 1:13)

You will fully understand how demonic the Anti-Christ Spirit is that led me to generate this OP. I will omit the name of the person that posted this, but please tell me if you can see the absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord (John 20:28), God (Is. 45:5) and Savior (Is. 43:11)... Jesus Christ (Messiah).

Name and link ommited to protect this OP said:
That is both too sad and too hilarious; you are exhorting others to be united with you against Ruach Elohim, against Ruach Meshiah, against Ruach Melki Tzedek, and against his Father and our Father, and it is all so that you can have your flesh "God-Man" born of a woman. :chuckle:

[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] [MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION] [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] Please check my work and PM me on the matter. I am not "Anti-Trinitarian". I am, however, Anti-Blasphemy against Jesus.

[MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] ... I am acknowledging you as fully equipped for this battle. Please check my work and PM me on the matter. Consider this my olive branch towards you.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
banner1.jpg

(Mk. 10:18) So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

(Joh. 10:11) I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep

(Ps. 23) The Lord The Shepherd of His People
A Psalm of David.
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Reactions: Lon

Lon

A little long, so please forgive and read when you have the time: Spirit cannot be divided so some agreement with you regarding modality of the Godhead (-une). It is important, however, to discuss in what sense we are also tri- and I will do so here briefly in a moment... We really have not lived in that sense that we think of a realm other than our own and our existence is material, 3-D, and finite. So, for us, we all view a world that is 1) Only physical for much of our disciplines. Science bumps against Christianity, for instance, simply because it cannot work without a net (a physical one). 2) 3-Dimensional. We move about space that is created in this physical plane. We know there are likely other dimensions, but most people have a hard time grasping those. The rest of us a) have a limitation to what we logically perceive and b) cannot really explain that to people who get it even less than we, that there are other potential dimensions. It MUST be so, because God is Spirit AND we cannot see Him but know He exists. 3) We and all we see is finite (has limits). We cannot understand much in this universe without limits but scriptures talk about God as All-knowing, All-present, all-powerful etc.

We all know God never had a beginning. What we don't know, is how that is possible. We cannot conceive of a past that 'is still going' eternally, but the odd-concept of 'still-going' expresses the eternal non-beginning in terms where at least our minds can get boggled.

To this point, I've not mentioned scriptures, but rather the limits of our thinking as finite, physical, beings. We tend to think of God in the same terms we experience, but God has told us no 'place' is big enough for Him, so we know Spirit is something beyond us. God has told us He isn't like a man, so we know God's experience is well beyond our concepts. We know God is eternal: no beginnings and ends (literally without time). He 'interacts' with us in time, but the expression of no beginning or end is the concept of all time. There HAS to be a beginning and an end else "No time" exists.

So, in a nutshell, I agree with you: God cannot be divided into parts. We are tri - une. A huge chunk of that is modal (-une).

Rather, what we believe as Trinitarians, is that God does something unique when He involves Himself with us in time and in our physicality: He enters our domain as something we relate to. John says "No man has seen God, but God the Son, has made Him known." It is a difficulty because scripture calls God, Jesus' God as well.

We then, as far as I understand scriptures, have to see there is only one God (modal). We have to see that Jesus accepts worship as God. We have to see that Genesis 1 says "God" created the world and read Colossians 1 to understand that God, was the Lord Jesus Christ. Such information creates a tight-rope walk that requires, as far as I'm concerned, an acceptance of scriptures as they are give as well as a familiarity with them. A LOT of people come to conclusions BEFORE they ever read their entire bible. I believe it is a huge factor for why there are Arians (two gods) and modalists (Jesus was really the Father and never prayed to Him). I HAVE to account for my understanding after faithfully reading the entire scriptures multiple times. For me, simply believing, embracing and not dismissing, all scriptures, must necessarily lead to some sort of position that recognizes Jesus is separate from God the Father, yet at the same time, is "One" with Him where there are no other gods, before or after." I believe such a position then, is called tri-une or 'trinity.'

Humbly submitted in Christ,

-Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
A little long, so please forgive and read when you have the time: Spirit cannot be divided so some agreement with you regarding modality of the Godhead (-une). It is important, however, to discuss in what sense we are also tri- and I will do so here briefly in a moment... We really have not lived in that sense that we think of a realm other than our own and our existence is material, 3-D, and finite. So, for us, we all view a world that is 1) Only physical for much of our disciplines. Science bumps against Christianity, for instance, simply because it cannot work without a net (a physical one). 2) 3-Dimensional. We move about space that is created in this physical plane. We know there are likely other dimensions, but most people have a hard time grasping those. The rest of us a) have a limitation to what we logically perceive and b) cannot really explain that to people who get it even less than we, that there are other potential dimensions. It MUST be so, because God is Spirit AND we cannot see Him but know He exists. 3) We and all we see is finite (has limits). We cannot understand much in this universe without limits but scriptures talk about God as All-knowing, All-present, all-powerful etc.

We all know God never had a beginning. What we don't know, is how that is possible. We cannot conceive of a past that 'is still going' eternally, but the odd-concept of 'still-going' expresses the eternal non-beginning in terms where at least our minds can get boggled.

To this point, I've not mentioned scriptures, but rather the limits of our thinking as finite, physical, beings. We tend to think of God in the same terms we experience, but God has told us no 'place' is big enough for Him, so we know Spirit is something beyond us. God has told us He isn't like a man, so we know God's experience is well beyond our concepts. We know God is eternal: no beginnings and ends (literally without time). He 'interacts' with us in time, but the expression of no beginning or end is the concept of all time. There HAS to be a beginning and an end else "No time" exists.

So, in a nutshell, I agree with you: God cannot be divided into parts. We are tri - une. A huge chunk of that is modal (-une).

Rather, what we believe as Trinitarians, is that God does something unique when He involves Himself with us in time and in our physicality: He enters our domain as something we relate to. John says "No man has seen God, but God the Son, has made Him known." It is a difficulty because scripture calls God, Jesus' God as well.

We then, as far as I understand scriptures, have to see there is only one God (modal). We have to see that Jesus accepts worship as God. We have to see that Genesis 1 says "God" created the world and read Colossians 1 to understand that God, was the Lord Jesus Christ. Such information creates a tight-rope walk that requires, as far as I'm concerned, an acceptance of scriptures as they are give as well as a familiarity with them. A LOT of people come to conclusions BEFORE they ever read their entire bible. I believe it is a huge factor for why there are Arians (two gods) and modalists (Jesus was really the Father and never prayed to Him). I HAVE to account for my understanding after faithfully reading the entire scriptures multiple times. For me, simply believing, embracing and not dismissing, all scriptures, must necessarily lead to some sort of position that recognizes Jesus is separate from God the Father, yet at the same time, is "One" with Him where there are no other gods, before or after." I believe such a position then, is called tri-une or 'trinity.'

Humbly submitted in Christ,

-Lon

[MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] ,

Now that sounds like the words of a hot rod for the gospel, Powered by infinite Spirit that is under the hood and revs to the sound of multidimensional One that Revs with sound of 3!

-Christ forever bless, keep and drown you in His infinite Grace!

-EE... a fellow brother ice cold dead "in" Him, but Alive by Him... Alone!

Reactions: Lon

S-word

BANNED
Banned
John 8:12 is a strong supporting scripture of my assertion when placed parallel to Gn. 1:3

John 8: 12; Are not the words of the man Jesus, but the words of 'WHO I AM' who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites, and after filling him with his spirit, sent him to speak in his name.

John 5: 24; I am telling you the truth, whoever hears my words and believes in 'HIM' who sent me, has eternal life.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
John 8: 12; Are not the words of the man Jesus, but the words of 'WHO I AM' who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites, and after filling him with his spirit, sent him to speak in his name.

John 5: 24; I am telling you the truth, whoever hears my words and believes in 'HIM' who sent me, has eternal life.

(John 10:30; 1 Tim. 3:16; Colossians 1:15; John 14:7; Dt. 6:4; Is. 9:6: Is. 45:5; Is. 43:11; Lk. 2:11, 21)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
(John 10:30; 1 Tim. 3:16; Colossians 1:15; John 14:7; Dt. 6:4; Is. 9:6: Is. 45:5; Is. 43:11; Lk. 2:11, 21)

We are just going to town and the wife is pushing me to leave, so I will first respond to John 10: 30; "Who was the spiritual Father of the man Jesus if not, the SON of Man Who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my Son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

I'll be back tonight to respond to the rest of your biblical quotes, Time permitting and God willing.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...I am not "Anti-Trinitarian". I am, however, Anti-Blasphemy against Jesus...
What does that mean? Was the baby in the manger fully God and fully man? Is he risen bodily? Was there ever a time when Jesus did not exist? Jn 1:1

Recommended reading:

The Jewish Trinity: How the Old Testament Reveals the Christian Godhead by Michael S. Heiser

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We are just going to town and the wife is pushing me to leave, so I will first respond to John 10: 30; "Who was the spiritual Father of the man Jesus if not, the SON of Man Who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my Son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

I'll be back tonight to respond to the rest of your biblical quotes, Time permitting and God willing.

Sounds like your wife is being used by God to keep your Anti-Christ, Jesus Christ (Messiah) Hating... dead bones, 1 Tim. 3:16 denying, scriptural twisting, demon doctrine quiet.

[MENTION=18274]GraceBunny[/MENTION], my wife, encouraged me to start this OP. Holy Spirit clue?

Get one, Messiah Denier!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What does that mean? Was the baby in the manger fully God and fully man? Is he risen bodily? Was there ever a time when Jesus did not exist? Jn 1:1

Recommended reading:

The Jewish Trinity: How the Old Testament Reveals the Christian Godhead by Michael S. Heiser

It means that at the heart of the "Trinity" is the revelation of the utter oneness of God. It means that I am trinitarian and able to scripturally assert that Jesus is the very face of God and the Lord God (Logos) bound to humanity in flesh... 1 Tim. 3:16...

: )

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Was the baby in the manger fully God and fully man? Is he risen bodily? Was there ever a time when Jesus did not exist? Jn 1:1 :chz4brnz:] It means that at the heart of the "Trinity" is the revelation of the utter oneness of God. It means that I am trinitarian and able to scripturally assert that Jesus is the very face of God and the Lord God (Logos) bound to humanity in flesh... 1 Tim. 3:16...

These are yes or no questions. Was the baby in the manger fully God and fully man? Is he risen bodily? Was there ever a time when Jesus did not exist? Jn 1:1

daqq

Introduction​

There is a single Anti-Christ that will come one day, but we know that the Devil is the picture and leader of the Anti-Christ Spirit. There are only two leading "S(s)pirits" in this world. There is the Spirit of God and there is the spirit of Satan (Adversary to God)... because no man can serve two masters (Mt. 6:24).
I'm not going to call any individual out..., but I am going to drop some names of people I would like to hear me out on this matter. I count you allies in this battle and some of you already knew this, but some of you might be shocked that I am acknowledging you as my "ally" in this matter.​

Before we expose the Anti-Christ Spirit within some, I want to address the matter to my fellow believers in God's absolute TriUne expression. If we are divided on this matter, we will have no grounds to fully unite in a way that will bring this Anti-Christ Spirit to its knees.

Calvinist Address
Spoiler
Calvinists that I count equipped for this battle... @Lon and @Ask Mr. Religion. I appreciate that you both exalt the TriUne mechanism that God has used to unite, Lovingly with us through. I can't deny that I am a "Trinitarian", but I am Jewish by blood and I believe it's time you drop the accusations of "Modalism" towards those of us who are Monotheist Trinitarians. You are both takers of an undiscussed oath to be like WOLVES towards WOLVES that would harm God's sheep, by being "Calvinists". Please hear me out.

We have to be able to express our Monotheism in clarity towards the Anti-Christ spirit, because it is a vile spirit within sincere people that seeks to divide all who understand that Jesus is God and He is truly ONE (Dt. 6:4 and Rv. 4:2). So I will do you a respectful favor and say thank you for reinforcing the TriUne Mechanism of God relating Lovingly towards us. I would like to recommend some doctrinal updates.

Solutions, Not Problems

"Subsistence" is the first place to start. The word Subsistence means... the action or fact of maintaining or supporting oneself at a minimum level. I would recommend we replace the word Subsistence with "Expression". "Expression" means... the process of making known one's thoughts or feelings.. and... the look on someone's face that conveys a particular emotion. This bolsters the fact that the Spirit (Father), Face of God (The Logos Son) and the Presence of God within us (Holy Spirit) is... not are... is... all God, our Monotheistic ONE.

The second thing I want to recommend is that we take a note from the Biblical response to Jesus words and His Deity. In (Mt. 28:19) we have a very Trinitarian baptism that identifies the Three that Testify (1 Jn. 5:7). But as early as Acts, we see the post Jesus Christ response as this… (Acts 2:38 and Acts 19:5). The apostles of our Lord and God, Jesus Christ weren’t “Doctrinally afraid to Name the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT Jesus Christ. We see this again in (Galatians 4:6; Romans 8:9 and Philippians 1:19) in reference to the Holy Spirit. To call the Father Jesus and still acknowledge the Trinity is a giant theological leap! However, the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, or book of REVELATION starts with JESUS CHRST speaking through the Apostle John, from the Island of Patmos. It has such high points as Revelation 4:2f where we only see ONE sitting in the throne and of-coarse the giant reveal that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega in Revelation 22:13.

I have gone to great lengths to express this and if you need more biblical evidence, I have so much evidence, that it is literally incontrovertible. I would even be willing to have an official debate over this matter moderated by the mods with you if you don’t believe me. I wouldn’t be utilizing any other reference than the good old 66. It is so full of support for my assertions, that I would feel guilty entering a spectated debate on the matter. It would make me look like a theological ace and I have absolute faith that the Bible itself would declare me the victor. To be precise, (John 5:39) is a death nail. If that isn’t enough, I am now theologically capable on explaining the connection of (Gn. 1:3, 26; John 1:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 13, 14; 14:7f, 9; 1 John 1:1, 2; Gal. 4:6, Dt. 6:4) … and many other verses that are implicit on the matter in a way that is irrefutable, and still supportive of the “Trinity”.

Let us look at this which has gone ignored, but has been available for much time now.
Spoiler
This happened on another thread... but... it fits.
Let's focus on your statement highlighted in red that is backed by scripture... (The person I was addressing acknowledged that the Son is Equal to the Father). And.. yet... by my personal understanding... The Spirit is beyond time and the Logos is within time. But... that's a long and uphill debate, though scripture makes it pretty downhill.
Philippians 2:5-11 ...Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,​

Here, we see Jesus is indeed Equal to God. Why did God "send" Jesus? (Is. 43:11) I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior... This is the Mighty Father speaking through His prophet, Isaiah. (Luke 2:21) And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.... conceived by Whome? (Matthew 1:18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: ... she was found with child of the Holy Spirit... why did God "send" Jesus? (Luke 2:11) For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. ... So... Jesus is born of the Holy Spirit, through Mary.. conceived within womb by the Holy Spirit... YHWH clearly says HE ALONE is Savior and Jesus is angelically declared the Savior, that John 3:16f affirms.
7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.​

Here we can see that Jesus was not only the very LOGOS or FORM and PRESENCE of God, but He, by His own AUTHORITY, chose to liken himself unto a lowly bond servant of GOD, "His Father". Something is off here... Jesus would then be the image of God! (Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Here we have two serious theological issues... first... God said; (Is. 46:9) Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, This would be a problem, because the only time we see God, it is considered the "GLORY" of God the Father. It would mean that Jesus is the literal, Physical Manifestation of God... and... continuitivly... we have 1 Tim. 3:16... The second hurdle is the implications of the title "FIRST BORN". WHO but GOD can take GOD's PLACE if (Isaiah 46:9) is true?
8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.​

Why would He do this? (Hebrews 2:14 in light of 1 Tim. 3:16) Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, What ended up empowering the devil? (1 Cor. 15:54f,56f) 56 The sting (that sounds like a serpent bite) of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. So Jesus had authority over God's Law? Jesus is our victory, thus, He is our Savior? (Is. 43:11)

That's odd! That would make Jesus (Isaiah 9:6)!

(Php. 2:10f) that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Does that verse look familiar?

(Isaiah 45:23f) I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath. So... God swears by Himself? This sounds a lot like (Mt. 22:44) ... But more interesting... Do you see that the Name of Jesus is now in the place of YHWH? It's like the Apostle cut out YHWH and pasted Jesus' name right in there?!?!

What's so important about all of these verses?

The Hebrew Scroll of Isaiah that was found in the Dead Sea scrolls, is the oldest of all known scrolls in Hebrew that is completely intact. It surpasses even the SEPTUAGINT in Authority, because it is in original HEBREW! Sooooo..... Where do we go from here?

Let's see that one more time!

23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
24.He shall say,
‘Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So if I Bow to Jesus and confess HIM as my MASTER or LORD... (Mt. 6:24 + Isaiah 45:5) ... I'm doing so TO The GLORY of the FATHER?
Glory of the Father? Where have I seen that before?
pillar-of-fire-over-the-tabernacle.jpg

Wait!!! That would mean that JESUS is the very GLORY and PHYSICAL manifestation of (Av-'ad or The Mighty Father!!!!) (Is. 9:6).
Notice how this all dropped into place and I didn't have to change one word of scripture to do so? I wonder why that is?
Nuff Said on my proposed solutions to sharpening our scriptural thrust against the Spirit of the Anti-Christ.

This has been hard for me because I dislike pointing out Spiritual Death​

I haven't even begun to express the myrid of scriptures and writeups I've been blessed to write up on the fact that saying Jesus Christ is saying the name of God. But this is where I have been headed. So let's get to the matter.

(1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7; 1 Tim. 3:16)
1 John 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
1 Tim. 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

If you realize that Jesus Messiah (Christ) is the FULL name of God and the apostle Paul made a mult-dimensional statement about this that gives the equation to utter "church" unity and the understanding of the utter Monotheistic Unity of God in (1 Co. 1:13)

You will fully understand how demonic the Anti-Christ Spirit is that led me to generate this OP. I will omit the name of the person that posted this, but please tell me if you can see the absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord (John 20:28), God (Is. 45:5) and Savior (Is. 43:11)... Jesus Christ (Messiah).

@Jerry Shugart @Bright Raven @patrick jane @steko @Tambora @Sherman @JudgeRightly Please check my work and PM me on the matter. I am not "Anti-Trinitarian". I am, however, Anti-Blasphemy against Jesus.
@serpentdove ... I am acknowledging you as fully equipped for this battle. Please check my work and PM me on the matter. Consider this my olive branch towards you.

Since you quoted my words, and deleted my name from the quote, I feel somewhat of a responsibility to let others here know that it was me you quoted, and it is clearly me that you are calling the "demonic" and "Anti-Christ Spirit" that led you "to generate this OP." As I told you already, you do not understand the Isaiah 45 passage anymore than you understand Paul when he quotes from it: for he quotes the Septuagint version, which you have failed to quote in your explanation of your understanding. The Septuagint version actually informs you on how those my Yhudim fathers were truly reading the Hebrew text, which is clearly NOT the way that you and your modern Jewish fathers are reading the text. This goes all the way back to the beginning where your version of the text forces the Father to intimately "know" evil, (and to have sired Cain), while myself and my Yhudim fathers read it in such a way that the Father does not "know" evil. This lies at the foundation of your error and Paul reveals the truth by quoting from Isaiah 45:23 from the Septuagint version, (which, again, is a fact that you have ignored in your easygesis intro, lol). In the Septuagint version of Isaiah 45:23-24 we do not read the equivalent to the Tetragrammaton, (Kurios), and there is a critical reason for this fact. You simply have no clue what you are blabbing and carrying on about, and now, again, here you are calling people antichrist and demonic because of your own ignorance and simply because they have done their homework in the actual original languages while you are completely clueless and relying on English translations with a clear bias. Call together all the people you can muster: you and they are only fighting against the Father and His Word, not me. :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So far this thread is pretty civil. I also like your use of scripture. Folks often have too much of a tendency to put God in a box out of their need to analyze Him. God is beyond human understanding. All that we need to know about Him is found in the Bible. The word 'trinity' is not found in the scripture and yet the concept is scriptural, with referenced to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We have a tri-unity. That is the best way I can say it without over complicating things. When I take tests on my understanding of God I tend to score pretty traditional. That does come for being brought up on Bible.

daqq

OP -

Isaiah 45:23-24 Septuagint Brenton English Translation
23 By myself I swear, righteousness shall surely proceed out of my mouth; my words shall not be frustrated; (45:24) that to me every knee shall bend, and every tongue shall swear by God,
24 (45:25) saying, Righteousness and glory shall come to him: and all that remove them from their borders shall be ashamed.

Isaiah 45:23-24 OG LXX
45:23 κατ' εμαυτου ομνυω η μην εξελευσεται εκ του στοματος μου δικαιοσυνη οι λογοι μου ουκ αποστραφησονται οτι εμοι καμψει παν γονυ και εξομολογησεται πασα γλωσσα τω θεω
45:24 λεγων δικαιοσυνη και δοξα προς αυτον ηξουσιν και αισχυνθησονται παντες οι αφοριζοντες εαυτους
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/23_045.htm

The Tetragrammaton is entirely missing from the above and that is how Paul quotes it except that he opens the statement with "As I live, says YHWH, (Kurios), but that portion is not even found in the Hebrew text:

Romans 14:11 W/H
11 γεγραπται γαρ ζω εγω λεγει κυριος οτι εμοι καμψει παν γονυ και πασα γλωσσα εξομολογησεται τω θεω

Romans 14:11 ASV
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall bow, And every tongue shall confess to God.

The above is not found in the Hebrew text from which you quoted an English translation:

Isaiah 45:23-24 KJV Restored Name
45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
45:24 Surely, shall one say, in YHWH have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

http://yahushua.net/scriptures/isa45.htm

In addition the Philippians passage does not say that we are to bow, "TO the name of", but rather, "IN the name of", and it is IN the name of TO the glory of the Father, which means IN Messiah TO the glory of the Father; and the only way to be IN Messiah is by way of walking in his holy Testimony which you, "Evil.Eye.", have plainly and outright rejected on many occasions in favor of your own doctrines.

Philippians 2:10-11 ASV
10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

We therefore bow IN the name of Messiah TO-UNTO the Father.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Since you quoted my words,
Spoiler
and deleted my name from the quote, I feel somewhat of a responsibility to let others here know that it was me you quoted, and it is clearly me that you are calling the "demonic" and "Anti-Christ Spirit" that led you "to generate this OP." As I told you already, you do not understand the Isaiah 45 passage anymore than you understand Paul when he quotes from it: for he quotes the Septuagint version, which you have failed to quote in your explanation of your understanding. The Septuagint version actually informs you on how those my Yhudim fathers were truly reading the Hebrew text, which is clearly NOT the way that you and your modern Jewish fathers are reading the text. This goes all the way back to the beginning where your version of the text forces the Father to intimately "know" evil, (and to have sired Cain), while myself and my Yhudim fathers read it in such a way that the Father does not "know" evil. This lies at the foundation of your error and Paul reveals the truth by quoting from Isaiah 45:23 from the Septuagint version, (which, again, is a fact that you have ignored in your easygesis intro, lol). In the Septuagint version of Isaiah 45:23-24 we do not read the equivalent to the Tetragrammaton, (Kurios), and there is a critical reason for this fact. You simply have no clue what you are blabbing and carrying on about, and now, again, here you are calling people antichrist and demonic because of your own ignorance and simply because they have done their homework in the actual original languages while you are completely clueless and relying on English translations with a clear bias. Call together all the people you can muster: you and they are only fighting against the Father and His Word, not me. :)

OP -

Spoiler
Isaiah 45:23-24 Septuagint Brenton English Translation
23 By myself I swear, righteousness shall surely proceed out of my mouth; my words shall not be frustrated; (45:24) that to me every knee shall bend, and every tongue shall swear by God,
24 (45:25) saying, Righteousness and glory shall come to him: and all that remove them from their borders shall be ashamed.

Isaiah 45:23-24 OG LXX
45:23 κατ' εμαυτου ομνυω η μην εξελευσεται εκ του στοματος μου δικαιοσυνη οι λογοι μου ουκ αποστραφησονται οτι εμοι καμψει παν γονυ και εξομολογησεται πασα γλωσσα τω θεω
45:24 λεγων δικαιοσυνη και δοξα προς αυτον ηξουσιν και αισχυνθησονται παντες οι αφοριζοντες εαυτους
Spoiler
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/23_045.htm

The Tetragrammaton is entirely missing from the above and that is how Paul quotes it except that he opens the statement with "As I live, says YHWH, (Kurios), but that portion is not even found in the Hebrew text:

Romans 14:11 W/H
11 γεγραπται γαρ ζω εγω λεγει κυριος οτι εμοι καμψει παν γονυ και πασα γλωσσα εξομολογησεται τω θεω

Romans 14:11 ASV
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall bow, And every tongue shall confess to God.

The above is not found in the Hebrew text from which you quoted an English translation:

Isaiah 45:23-24 KJV Restored Name
45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
45:24 Surely, shall one say, in YHWH have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

http://yahushua.net/scriptures/isa45.htm

In addition the Philippians passage does not say that we are to bow, "TO the name of", but rather, "IN the name of", and it is IN the name of TO the glory of the Father, which means IN Messiah TO the glory of the Father; and the only way to be IN Messiah is by way of walking in his holy Testimony which you, "Evil.Eye.", have plainly and outright rejected on many occasions in favor of your own doctrines.

Philippians 2:10-11 ASV
10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

We therefore bow IN the name of Messiah TO-UNTO the Father.

I'm not going to be fake towards you. You have claimed your quoted words. But this thread isn't about you. It's not even a plea to you to get doctrine right. It's a plea to others to understand the level of hatred that is out there for us who "dare" to believe that God Died, was Buried and Ressurected for the sake of His Love for us and the "inheritance" of His "Only Begotten Son". John 3:16f

You are welcome to share your opinion here. This OP is my acceptance of two verses that I sorrowfully understand and a call to unity with all that understand.

For all that walk the path of the Anti-Christ Spirit... I understand 1 Co. 5:5 and Mt. 10:14.

For all of my Brothers and Sisters "in" Christ Jesus... I emphasize 1 Co. 1:13. Without our "Sinless, In the Flesh, Man-God, born a lowly birth of the Virgin Mary", Who died that we might simply believe to have Eternal life, and Rose on the third day to prove that His Spiritual and Bodily check Cleared the bank of YHWH's Salvation... we would be without hope.

This OP is not for you old friend. I will edit in a link to a thread you should read many times over... before you Spiritually hurt yourself any worse...

This thread is a wise thread from a wise friend who humbles them self before Jesus Christ and speaks from scripture, even when it hurts or makes his words and opinions seem unpopular...

[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] 's LINK TO Why-every-preacher-of-every-false-gospel-is-accursed

[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] , [MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]. ... they can't tell Jesus that they weren't warned!

Last edited:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Sounds like your wife is being used by God to keep your Anti-Christ, Jesus Christ (Messiah) Hating... dead bones, 1 Tim. 3:16 denying, scriptural twisting, demon doctrine quiet.

[MENTION=18274]GraceBunny[/MENTION], my wife, encouraged me to start this OP. Holy Spirit clue?

Get one, Messiah Denier!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, what a nasty little girl you have turned out to be.

Ah well, what more can we expect from one so gullible, as to have been deceived by the anti-Christ who refuses to accept that Jesus was a descendant of the original human being, and who believes that the man Jesus, who was filled with the spirit of the Lord that descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee," was an eternal alien life form who was the co-creator of the entire cosmos with his father who wasn't really his father because it was actually himself, who came down to earth some 2,000 years ago and who entered the womb of some supposed ever virgin, wherein he created for himself a human like body, which was not descended from the original human and therefore was not a human being, and who took that body to the cross, which I believe would have been an exhilarating experience for an eternal alien life form, who had never in all eternity, ever experienced physical pain, knowing of course that nothing could ever kill it.

You really do hate God's word don't you?

Let me ask you again, were these words "Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up." the words of the man Jesus, or the words of the Lord, who had chosen Jesus from among the Israelites and after filling him with his spirit, sent him, to speak in his name?

Answer this question or confess that you hate the truth as revealed in the words of the Lord.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Who is REJECTING the WORD of John 1:1?

Who is REJECTING the WORD of John 1:1?

Tsk, tsk, tsk, what a nasty little girl you have turned out to be.

Spoiler
Ah well, what more can we expect from one so gullible, as to have been deceived by the anti-Christ who refuses to accept that Jesus was a descendant of the original human being, and who believes that the man Jesus, who was filled with the spirit of the Lord that descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee," was an eternal alien life form who was the co-creator of the entire cosmos with his father who wasn't really his father because it was actually himself, who came down to earth some 2,000 years ago and who entered the womb of some supposed ever virgin, wherein he created for himself a human like body, which was not descended from the original human and therefore was not a human being, and who took that body to the cross, which I believe would have been an exhilarating experience for an eternal alien life form, who had never in all eternity, ever experienced physical pain, knowing of course that nothing could ever kill it.

You really do hate God's word don't you?

Let me ask you again, were these words "Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up." the words of the man Jesus, or the words of the Lord, who had chosen Jesus from among the Israelites and after filling him with his spirit, sent him, to speak in his name?

Answer this question or confess that you hate the truth as revealed in the words of the Lord.

I hope you'll understand that this OP is a scriptural Hydrogen Bomb, infused with the Atomic Power of 10 SSBN Submarines that launched all of their birds, simultaneously.

I also hope that you understand I'm a dude and my wife is precious to me, so your nasty girl comment can bask in the shockwave of scripture that has efficiently turned your arguments into nuclear ash. Until you dismember the OP line by line and answer to scripture as it naturally flows... I'll simply talk polite trash towards your posts that remain void of TRUTH about THE TRUTH.

- Evil.Eye.<(I)>

And... Answer this question or confess that you hate the truth (John 14:6) as revealed in the words of the Lord. (John 5:39f)

John 8

34 Yeshua answered them, "Yes, indeed! I tell you that everyone who practices sin (John 1:29; 16:9; 8:11) is a slave of sin. 35 Now a slave does not remain with a family forever, but a son does remain with it forever. 36 So if the Son frees you, you will really be free! 37 I know you are the seed of Avraham. Yet you are out to kill me, because what I am saying makes no headway in you. 38 I say what my Father has shown me; you do what your father has told you!" 39 They answered him, "Our father is Avraham." Yeshua replied, "If you are children of Avraham, then do the things Avraham did! 40 As it is, you are out to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Avraham did nothing like that! 41 You are doing the things your father does." "We're not illegitimate children!" they said to him. "We have only one Father -- God!" 42 Yeshua replied to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me; because I came out from God; and now I have arrived here. I did not come on my own; he sent me. 43 Why don't you understand what I'm saying? Because you can't bear to listen to my message. 44 You belong to your father, Satan, and you want to carry out your father's desires. From the start he was a murderer, and he has never stood by the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he is speaking in character; because he is a liar -- indeed, the inventor of the lie! 45 But as for me, because I tell the truth you don't believe me. 46 Which one of you can show me where I'm wrong? If I'm telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God listens to what God says; the reason you don't listen is that you don't belong to God." 48 The Judeans answered him, "Aren't we right in saying you are from Shomron and have a demon?" 49 Yeshua replied, "Me? I have no demon. I am honoring my Father. But you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking praise for myself. There is One who is seeking it, and he is the judge. (John 5:22) 51 Yes, indeed! I tell you that whoever obeys my teaching will never see death." 52 The Judeans said to him, "Now we know for sure that you have a demon! Avraham died, and so did the prophets; yet you say, `Whoever obeys my teaching will never taste death.' 53 Avraham avinu died; you aren't greater than he, are you? And the prophets also died. Who do you think you are?" 54 Yeshua answered, "If I praise myself, my praise counts for nothing. The One who is praising me is my Father, the very one about whom you keep saying, `He is our God.' 55 Now you have not known him, but I do know him; indeed, if I were to say that I don't know him, I would be a liar like you! But I do know him, and I obey his word. 56 Avraham, your father, was glad that he would see my day; then he saw it and was overjoyed." 57 "Why, you're not yet fifty years old," the Judeans replied, "and you have seen Avraham?" 58 Yeshua said to them, "Yes, indeed! Before Avraham came into being, I AM!" 59 At this, they picked up stones to throw at him; but Yeshua was hidden and left the Temple grounds.

For which WORD that I unapologetically glorify are you trying to theologically stone me, S-word?

Last edited: