ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) :burnlib:] Why are you giving a link to that thread?...Since this thread is not about the trinity doctrine, why then do you keep bringing it up in defense for getting attacked?"

:yawn: I haven't brought up the trinity (Eph 4:14).

animated-smileys-housekeeping-151.gif

The category is "Jesus is not God" (2 Pe 2:1) which includes those who reject the trinity (Gen. 1:1–3, 26, Is. 40:13; Is. 48:16).

Danoh

animated-smileys-housekeeping-169.gif

This list was created for those who identify here as
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
Christian. With the new software upgrade, religious affiliation is not given so I don't know that anyone else will be added.

Within some Christian circles a list of heretics will include those who subscribe to Dispensationalism as the preferred Hermeneutic.

While within some Dispensational circles a list of heretics will include those who subscribe to Mid-Acts and Acts 28 Dispensationalism.

And arise...and arise...these lists and their factions continue to...

All of it is absolute nonsense, 1 Cor. 1.

I get along fine with one Post-Tribber, and visa versa, and not so with another; this latter of the two insisting on his insistence in his insistent manner.

Likewise with the contrast in their spirit towards others between, say, Gary DeMar and John Noe.

Where DeMar is not only intolerant of, but beligerent towards anyone who does not hold his view, Noe is fair and even handed with one and all, preferring instead, to simply explore differences in understanding between his own, and that of others.

Beyond their use as a possible consideration of where some might be coming from on SOME things, such lists far too often end up the fool's gold that ever is the ready made "one size fits all" end of consideration on any matter.

Its best you neither allow yourself such a list's too often one sided victimizing, nor allow your self traffic in its trade on others.

You'll be the wiser for it; for you will then truly be able not only to "prove ALL things" much more objectively, but to know what to "hold fast" as to "that which is good" that much more objectively, as well.

Derf

Thanks! I take your disapproval as a compliment.

And thanks for checkin' in-back to your talk shows, where everyone has an opinion....

As opposed to here, where only you are allowed to have an opinion? And when someone suggests something different, you call them names, like a bratty child? I don't understand why you participate in a forum only to NOT participate in the forum.

john w

Hall of Fame
As opposed to here, where only you are allowed to have an opinion? And when someone suggests something different, you call them names, like a bratty child? I don't understand why you participate in a forum only to NOT participate in the forum.

Oh. Fine. You, like others, are now off my potential "MySpace" "friend" list.

So there. And take that "bratty child" zinger back, or I will tell my mom on you, meanie.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Bob Enyart is a fine servant of the Lord (Eph 4:14).] Nah, he doesn't preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. I don't see how that could be a good thing.
:yawn: 1 Ti 1:6-7

SaulToPaul 2

When will you accept my MySpace friend request, pending since 2009?

You Esquire Club members sure are elitist, working on raising your golf scores and such...hobknobbing with Roger Courtney, drinking brandy and smoking fine cigars.

Derf

So there. And take that "bratty child" zinger back, or I will tell my mom on you, meanie.

That was actually both funny and comprehensible. You ARE able to communicate in complete sentences! I thought there was some hidden talent in you after the OP, but then it went back into hiding.

john w

Hall of Fame
When will you accept my MySpace friend request, pending since 2009?

You Esquire Club members sure are elitist, working on raising your golf scores and such...hobknobbing with Roger Courtney, drinking brandy and smoking fine cigars.

We just don't think that you'd fit in at "MySpace," Mayor"-you're kinda of a spook, and you keep saying, "It looks like Bomar Brain was up a half today in light trading." It's a mite curious. Sprichst du Deutsch?

john w

Hall of Fame
That was actually both funny and comprehensible. You ARE able to communicate in complete sentences! I thought there was some hidden talent in you after the OP, but then it went back into hiding.

It's just one of my many super powers, Jimmy.

Fine. You have now moved down to my "165th favorite Derf," and I've shorted you at market-way overvalued.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[The category is "Jesus is not God" (2 Pe 2:1) which includes those who reject the trinity (Gen. 1:1–3, 26, Is. 40:13; Is. 48:16).] You did bring up the trinity when you falsely accused me of being a heretic.

:yawn: I haven't brought up the trinity (Eph 4:14). If you'd like to discuss the trinity, start a new thread. :juggle:

God's Truth

:yawn: I haven't brought up the trinity (Eph 4:14). If you'd like to discuss the trinity, start a new thread. :juggle:

You did bring up the trinity when you also brought up your heretic list. You slander me because I do not believe in the trinity doctrine as written. You brought it up.

You are right, one cannot be saved unless they repent. You need to repent for slandering and false pride.