ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

john w

Hall of Fame
We need to address our critics with gentleness and respect.
We need to be change agents in the culture.

Let's major on the "main and plain things" that orthodox Christians have always believed.

Got it, fella?

You might believe in "main and plain things," but it's nothing but heart aches, Mayor!

iamaberean

So, I take it, you have discarded your Bible? Well, at least your
honest. Do you believe in Heaven and Hell? Or, are they for people
that lived two thousand years ago?

I continually seek truth. The truth is believers will never die.
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

To believe this one must realize that it is spiritual, not the natural. Even so, we will go directly to heaven when we pass from this life.
Jesus confirmed that on the cross:
Luk 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Secondly, the resurrection of the dead are those that died under the law. How do I know that?
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Notice, the dead are judged according to their works. That's how those under the law are judged.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Notice, the dead are judged according to their works. That's how those under the law are judged.

I see you've been listening to my posts. The above verse is what I've
been using for quite a while.

Danoh

Even Tet's Idol Disagrees With Him...

Even Tet's Idol Disagrees With Him...

The following is from pages 522 and 523 of J.Stewart Russell's "The Parousia," a book and author that Tet swears by.

We must consequently regard this prediction of the loosing of Satan, and the events which follow, as still future and therefore unfulfilled. We know nothing in recorded history which can be adduced as in any way a probable fulfillment of this prophecy...This we believe to be the sole instance in the whole book (of Revelation) of an excursion into distance futurity; and are disposed to regard the whole parenthesis as relating to matters still future and unfulfilled.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then nothing was written directly to anyone today.

Christ still speaks directly to people today--

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
Heb 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

So they believed to exit Egypt but had not faith to enter the promised land.

LA

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2Pe 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
2Pe 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The following is from pages 522 and 523 of J.Stewart Russell's "The Parousia," a book and author that Tet swears by.

I've never read the book.

The only time I brought up Russell was when Little Johnny W said Russell invented Preterism. I have shown many times that Preterism existed long before Russell.

You guys make these false accusations because you guys live in denial when it comes to Darby.

As for for the excerpt you provided, Russell is correct. The loosing of Satan is a future event that will take place shortly before the thousand years are over. I have stated this many times.

john w

Hall of Fame

The only time I brought up Russell was when Little Johnny W said Russell invented Preterism. I have shown many times that Preterism existed long before Russell.

You guys make these false accusations because you guys live in denial when it comes to Darby.

As for for the excerpt you provided, Russell is correct. The loosing of Satan is a future event that will take place shortly before the thousand years are over. I have stated this many times.

No, you haven't. Russell invented AD 70-ism. Not one person, taught Preterism, until recently, and not one person, taught your satanic version of it, before you. Thus, you admit that it is false.

Prove that AD 70-ism, Preterism,is not "invented," and that you received it directly from God, sweetie, as you claim.

Once again, admitted satanist Craigie won't take on the great saint John W., and answer/provide proof.

You folded to me again, loser.

"Little Johnny W" -tough devil boy

Soft, effeminate, James 2:3 KJV Craigie. Still mad about getting beat up, as a punk, Wimpy, and recently, and this is your outlet? Yes....

Start lifting weights, or something, you wimpy noddle. You're a sissy, physically, and mentally. Yuk.

And quit plagiarizing your "men" teachers, like Russell-it's against TOL rules..

Get a job yet, Wimpy ? Infidel.

john w

Hall of Fame

Habitual liar. You copy'npaste straight from Russell's book, you devious wimpy devil. You plagiarize from Todd Dennis, Sproul, King, Gentry, Hanegraaf, DeMar, Gentry, Spurgeon............................as I've demonstrated over, and over, you filthy forked tongue demon, where I showed their quotes, and yours, as being identical.

To whom do you think you are talking, on this site, weasel? Your Uncle Joe, whoosamovin' kinda slow? You are in denial. You taught us that.

Go ahead, punk, and assert, as I've challenged you for years, "with a straight face," and claim that you learned your satanic D 70-ism/Preterism, by just reading the bible, and that no "man" taught it to you, and that you never "follow the teachings of men." Go ahead, Craigie. And, while you are at it, tell us why you, on record, assert that all of Paul's references to "teachers...teach...teaching," according to you, should be deleted from the bible, i.e., there is no teaching ministry, in the boc, today.

Go ahead, string bean devil boy.

I thought so. Fraud. Con "man."

john w

Hall of Fame

The only time I brought up Russell
spam..............

You are a Russell follower, in denial, plagiarizing from his book, on TOL..

"All dispensationalists as Darby followers...."-Tellalie/slander Craigie

All AD 70'ers/Preterists are Russell followers.

So there, Craigie, the devious devil follower,"debater." You taught us that devilish "debating" tactic, sophistry. We learned it from you.

musterion

If all dispies are Darbyites even without having heard of him, then all preterists are Russelites even if they've never heard of him.

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again Little Johnny W contradicts himself.

One post has me as a "fat man" and another post has me as a "string bean".

I think James, the brother of Jesus, best describes Little Johnny W's condition:

(James 1:8) Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.

No, sweetie, you've lost lost weight, recently, which often happens to sodomites, as time goes on. How about a peek, show us a pic, of your new, "cropped" beard, and James 2:3 KJV attire? Come on, tough "guy"(loosely employed here).

I think you are a wimp, a piece of soft, effeminate, Clay Aiken type skin, devil boy.

Get beat up recently, Wimpy?

And that's rich, Wimpy-the habitual liar of TOL, who contradicts himself, on every third "post," speaks of alleged contradictions of others.

Get a job yet, infidel?

I thought so.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If all dispies are Darbyites even without having heard of him, then all preterists are Russelites even if they've never heard of him.

Nope

Russell didn't invent Preterism

Darby invented Dispensationalism

Don't know why this is so hard for you to understand

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope

Russell didn't invent Preterism

Darby invented Dispensationalism

Don't know why this is so hard for you to understand

Nope. Russell invented AD 70-ism/Preterism.

Prove that AD 70-ism/Preterism is not "invented," that you received it directly from God, via revelation, as you claim, and no one, and no "men, taught it to you, since you obviously have never followed "the teachings of men," as others do,as asked.

Prove that you have infallible teachers, from God, as you claim you do.

Tellalie/slander Craigie pie:

5F7F8-punt.png

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. Russell invented AD 70-ism/Preterism.

From Wikipedia:

"One of the earliest references that formed a basis for later preterism comes from Eusebius of Caesarea (c. AD 263–339)."

However, I have given quotes even older than Eusebius that support Preterism.

You won't find anyone teachings Darby's secret rapture, and all the other Dispensational rubbish that Darby invented before 1830 (when Darby invented Dispensationalism)

Danoh

Very well, I'll humour you a moment, not bother with Scripture, and dive into the murky waters of your abyss with you a moment.

Russell is referring to the very issue that you, a Preterist in how you approach attemptimg to understand one passage or another, are ever at odds with Interplanner about (a Partial Preterist in his approach, more or less).

In fact, your extreme view dates to the 1970's, and is not only considered an extreme within Partial Preterism, but an out right heresy.

As for Orgin. Yeah, ok. The guy who infected the faith back then with what later reemerged once more during the age of the Reformers - Scholastic Mysticism.

Riddle me this, Tet.

What exactly is Scholastic Mysticism?

You might want to sort this one out, Tet - it is the exact basis of much of what you and most others within Christianity hold to, even within the Mid-Acts of most whom I have dealt with, read, and or heard speak over the years.

Though, the more willing Believer; upon becoming aware of this that the Scripture often warns against, immediately seeks a means of examining one self whether one be in the faith in light of this, and then follows that with seeking out in Scripture a means of ridding one self of this very heresy.

The best to you in this, sincerely.

john w

Hall of Fame
From Wikipedia:

"One of the earliest references that formed a basis for later preterism comes from Eusebius of Caesarea (c. AD 263–339)."

However, I have given quotes even older than Eusebius that support Preterism.

You won't find anyone teachings Darby's secret rapture, and all the other Dispensational rubbish that Darby invented before 1830 (when Darby invented Dispensationalism)

1.Nope. You misinterpreted, silly boy.

We have already shown, for years,that no one taught AD 70-ism,Preterism, until recently. And, we have shown, that you are a Russell follower, in denial, just plagiarizing, copy'npasting, from his late 1800's book.

Why do you follow the teachings of men, infallible ones, at that, Tellalie?

1.See how that works, soddy? You taught us that.

2." One of the earliest references that formed a basis for later preterism comes from Eusebius of Caesarea (c. AD 263–339)."

However, I have given quotes even older than Eusebius that support Preterism."-Wimpy

One of the earliest references that formed a basis for dispensationalism comes from:

Romans-Philemon, by the apostle Paul.

See how that works, you stupid punk?

Craigie the satanist, "suffers another death blow," by his own "argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3. Show us anyone, that taught your brand of AD 70-ism/Preterism, before you, sweetie?

Craigie the satanist, "suffers another devastating death blow," by his own "argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fold, you punk-I destroy you, time, and again.

john w

Hall of Fame

Are these your words, habitual liar Tellalie?:

"That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was.
I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tellalie

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tellalie.

Prove that AD 70-ism/ Preterism, is not invented, sweetie, you receiving it directly from God, via revelation, as you claim you do/did.

Craigie:

Habitual liar.