Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers

Elia

All verses about people who believe on Jesus Christ. Those who believe on Jesus Christ are citizens of Israel. Ephesians 2. Those who do not believe on Jesus Christ are not Israel. We're in the New Testament, bro. There is neither Jew nor Greek. The one and only thing that matter is if someone believes on Jesus Christ or not. I don't care what tribe these European so-called "Jews" pretend they descend from. If they don't believe on Jesus Christ, they have no covenant. This idea that Christ-denying Judaics are some how under the blessing of God is anathema.

Bs"d

Your messiah is nowhere to be found in the Tanach, so that does not speak about Christians.

It speaks about Jews who believe in the one and only true God Y-H-W-H who is ONE.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever." Micah 4:5.

Elia

You are confused. Jesus is the true Israel, therefore Christians are the children of Israel. In fact it has always been true that only those of faith are the children of Israel.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Bs"d

The Christian churches believe in the theory that G.d rejected His chosen people, and that instead the Christians are the new spiritual Israel. However, G.d says clearly in the Holy Torah that He will never break his covenant with the Jewish people, even not when they stray away from Him. When the Jews go astray G.d will punish them. (Leviticus 26:14-17) And if they then still don't listen, G.d will punish them seven times harder. (idem:18-22) And if they then still don't listen, G.d will punish them another seven times harder. (idem:23-24) And if they then still refuse to turn back to G.d, He will punish them another seven times harder. (idem:27-28) But despite all this, G.d will not break His covenant with the Jewish people: Leviticus 26:44-45; "And yet for all that, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My covenant with them: For I am Y-H-W-H their G.d. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their G.d: I am Y-H-W-H."

"Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying: The two families that the LORD hath chosen, He has even cast them of? Thus they have despised My people, that they should no more be a nation before them. Thus saith the LORD: If My covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: for I will cause their captivety to return and have mercy on them." Jeremiah 33:24-26

If G.d rejected the Jews, why then is He now fulfilling the prophecies that He will gather in the Jews and bring them back to their land? "Fear not, for I am with thee, I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west. I will say to the north; give up, and to the south; keep not back: Bring my sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5+6 The whole world witnesses this miracle, how after almost 2000 years of dispersion over the whole earth the Jews are returning to Israel. In just 50 years a state has been built from scratch, the Hebrew language has been revived. Is there any precedent in history for this? Is there any other people that was dispersed throughout the whole world for almost 2000 years that held on to their identity and their religion?---Surely we see here the hand of G.d. .

Elia

Galatians 3:16 alone demolishes this modern Zionist heresy.

Bs"d

Knowing the Bible demolishes this heresy of Paul. Gal 3:16; " Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,”[a] who is Christ."

So according to Paul, because it says "seed", singular, it has to refer to one man only.

However, in many places in the Tanach the word "seed", singular, is used to refer to a lot of offspring. The plural word is never used.
A few examples: "And I will multiply your seed (SINGULAR!) as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed;"
Genesis 26:4

"Also your seed shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
Gen 28:14

"O seed of Israel His servant,
You children of Jacob, His chosen ones!"
I Chron 16:13

"‘Therefore do not fear, O My servant Jacob,’ says the Lord, ‘Nor be dismayed, O Israel; For behold, I will save you from afar, And your seed from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return, have rest and be quiet, And no one shall make him afraid."
Jer 30:10

In all these examples the word "seed", singular, refers to the whole nation, so the statement of Paul that because of the singular word "seed" it must refer to one man is nonsense.

iouae

All the Old Testament prophets say that the State of Israel will be the eye of the end-time storm, and that the inhabitants of the State of Israel will be in captivity at the return of Christ. Examples are Zech 14:2, Jer 30:10, Ezek 39:25-29, Amos 9:14, etc.

So my advice to all would be to NOT move to the State of Israel.

Moving from a safe country like France to Israel is plain nuts from a safety point of view.

Elia

Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel,

Bs"d

Somebody who cannot count to two should tell the Jews they are blinded??

The Jews don't accept your Christ because he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, and because he is a new man-god who nobody before ever new.

This is what the Torah says about that one:

If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for Y-H-W-H your God is testing you to know whether you love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after Y-H-W-H your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which Y-H-W-H your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst.

If anyone secretly entices you—even if it is your brother, your father’s son or your mother’s son, or your own son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your most intimate friend—saying, “Let us go worship other gods,” whom neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7*any of the gods of the peoples that are around you, whether near you or far away from you, from one end of the earth to the other, 8*you must not yield to or heed any such persons. Show them no pity or compassion and do not shield them. 9*But you shall surely kill them; your own hand shall be first against them to execute them, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10*Stone them to death for trying to turn you away from
Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 11*Then all Israel shall hear and be afraid, and never again do any such wickedness.
"
Deut 13

And of course, he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, and therefore he wasn't the messiah.

For the finer details about the unfulfilled messianic prophecies look here in chapter 3: http://MountZion.notlong.com.

RBBI

All the Old Testament prophets say that the State of Israel will be the eye of the end-time storm, and that the inhabitants of the State of Israel will be in captivity at the return of Christ. Examples are Zech 14:2, Jer 30:10, Ezek 39:25-29, Amos 9:14, etc.

So my advice to all would be to NOT move to the State of Israel.

Moving from a safe country like France to Israel is plain nuts from a safety point of view.

France allowed thousands and thousands of Muslims in to do menial jobs, and the Muslims have higher birth numbers in their families. There are places in France where it is not safe for anyone to walk at night, if they are not Muslim. Most of the European nations have done this, and are now regretting it. They have no intention of assimilating into the culture they are in, which is why you see instances of battles over Sharia law popping up wherever there are large concentrations of them. And Obama would love to do the same thing with the Syrians right now, and our country. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the advantage of having them in place everywhere when they call for a world wide jihad. Peace

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[M]y advice to all would be to NOT move to the State of Israel.
We should be willing to go there, fight there and die there if necessary. Our president will be buried there (Eze 39:11). :Nineveh: Let's join 'im. :straight:

Where are the Esthers? Esth 4:14 Where are the Ruths? Rut 1:16-17 Do you believe in the God of Israel? We are his bride--the wild olive tree (Ro 11:24).

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
France allowed thousands and thousands of Muslims in to do menial jobs, and the Muslims have higher birth numbers in their families...

:CRASH: Muslims are only a distraction. Watch the other hand. All the daughter hoes are returning home to mama, :eek:linger: the Great Whore (Re 19:2, 18:4).
mousy.gif

Protestant Leaders Declare Reunification of Churches Under the Holy See

Last edited: