Day Star-Morning Star

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 12-21.

Squeaky, with all due respect did Jesus fulfill all righteousness or not? Did He fulfill the Law and the Prophets or not? Are these different or the same thing or not? Are we instructed by the Apostle Paul in regard to righteousness or not?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol You cant cover up your ignorance with questions. It shines right on through.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You cant cover up your ignorance with questions. It shines right on through.

Shalom.

Well I have asked these questions and understood of their existence. In any case, imputed righteousness is not an excuse for not living a righteous life.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That which is righteous. Of or pertaining to that which is righteous. An intrinsic quality belonging to a person characterized by their being righteous or righteous living.

I said
lolol Your stating the obvious. Its called circular logic. What you stated was evidence no definition. Do you even know the difference from definition and obvious.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your stating the obvious. Its called circular logic. What you stated was evidence no definition. Do you even know the difference from definition and obvious.

The definition is obvious. I do not know what an obscure definition would be.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I keep refuting everything you say. Do you now agree that you are an idiot?

No.

Matthew 5:22 NLT - But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

Matthew 5:22 NLT - But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

I said
When are you going to get a real bible where you can find the truth?

[1Co 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in [those that are] unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

ἰδιώτης idiṓtēs, id-ee-o'-tace; from G2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):—ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When are you going to get a real bible where you can find the truth?

[1Co 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in [those that are] unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

ἰδιώτης idiṓtēs, id-ee-o'-tace; from G2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):—ignorant, rude, unlearned.

I had a NKJV sent to me by my uncle.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What are you talking about?

I said
The only true bible in the world has the Holy Spirit. The NKJV has the Holy Spirit. Your book that you was reading never gave you the real Holy Spirit. Because you were never convicted.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jhn 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only true bible in the world has the Holy Spirit. The NKJV has the Holy Spirit. Your book that you was reading never gave you the real Holy Spirit. Because you were never convicted.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jhn 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

The Spirit of God did convict me.

I am wondering if you are talking about being convicted in the heart or being convicted in court or by a judge?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Spirit of God did convict me.

I am wondering if you are talking about being convicted in the heart or being convicted in court or by a judge?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolo If you ask that you don't know the Holy Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolo If you ask that you don't know the Holy Spirit.

Incorrect.

The Holy Spirit is present in court. Judges have been appointed by God to Judge and give God's Judgement.

If you meant convicted in your heart, it may or may not have been by the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

The Holy Spirit is present in court. Judges have been appointed by God to Judge and give God's Judgement.

If you meant convicted in your heart, it may or may not have been by the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol More of that wild imagination. Listen closely the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. He only quotes what Jesus has said to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol More of that wild imagination. Listen closely the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. He only quotes what Jesus has said to you.

Who did Jesus speak this to Squeaky?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Who did Jesus speak this to Squeaky?

I said
Jesus spoke it to me in one of the revelations I received from Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus spoke it to me in one of the revelations I received from Him.

That is not the correct answer. You simply explained how it applies to you or how you think or believe that it applies to you.