Trumpnoccio...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

NEW YORK (AP) — The Boy Scouts are denying a claim by President Donald Trump that the head of the youth organization called the president to praise his politically aggressive speech to the Scouts’ national jamboree.

Trump told The Wall Street Journal, “I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful.”

On Wednesday, the Scouts responded, “We are unaware of any such call.”

Neither of the organization’s two top leaders — President Randall Stephenson and Chief Scout Executive Mike Surbaugh — had placed such a call, the Scouts said.

Surbaugh apologized last week to members of the scouting community who were offended by the political rhetoric in Trump’s July 24 speech in West Virginia.

https://apnews.com/b5380498322c4da3...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Danoh

Mexican president denies calling Trump to praise border work

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto is calling into question President Trump's most recent claims that the leader called him to praise his administration's work on the U.S.-Mexico border.

As Mr. Trump welcomed his new chief of staff John Kelly to the Cabinet table on Monday, Mr. Trump took time to applaud the work Kelly had done during his time leading the Department of Homeland Security.

"At Homeland, what he has done has been nothing short of miraculous," Mr. Trump said of Kelly.

He went on, saying, "As you know, the border was a tremendous problem and they're close to 80 percent stoppage. And even the president of Mexico called me -- they said their southern border, very few people are coming because they know they're not going to get through our border, which is the ultimate compliment."

But Peña Nieto denies that ever happened.

A statement released by the Mexican Foreign Ministry said Peña Nieto "has not recently spoken to President Donald Trump over the telephone."

The statement went on to reference the only other time the two met and conversed on the sidelines of the G-20 Summit.

"During the meeting the two heads of State held last July 7th in Hamburg, Germany, the topic of migration was a topic of conversation approached by both. President Peña Nieto shared that repatriations of Mexican nationals from the United States had fallen 31 percent between January and June 2017 in comparison to the same timeframe in 2016," the statement read.

As has been the case on several occasions over the past few months, the Mexican Foreign Ministry, provided more detailed information to the U.S. press than the White House.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexican-president-nieto-denies-ever-calling-trump-to-praise-border-work/

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trumpnoccio...

Only this President who could turn a speech to the Boy Scouts into a public relations disaster!

Is he taking all of us for complete fools, that these stories can't be fact checked?

Trump just doesn't care because he has been able to employ this approach in the New York real estate market for decades - the problem is that every word the American President states can have life and death consequences!

Danoh

Trumpnoccio...

Only this President who could turn a speech to the Boy Scouts into a public relations disaster!

Is he taking all of us for complete fools, that these stories can't be fact checked?

Trump just doesn't care because he has been able to employ this approach in the New York real estate market for decades - the problem is that every word the American President states can have life and death consequences!

In this, Trump is only taking himself for a fool.

I'd include his lemmings, but theirs is his same case: self-deception.

Both are ever perpetually self-stuck in that limbo between just after a child dreams of money for candy, and just before it realizes, after awakening to spend it, that it was all a trick of their own mind.

It is why there is no reasoning with them where their false idol: Don the Con, is concerned.

Trump Limbo :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
In this, Trump is only taking himself for a fool.

I'd include his lemmings, but theirs is his same case: self-deception.

Both are ever perpetually self-stuck in that limbo between just after a child dreams of money for candy, and just before it realizes, after awakening to spend it, that it was all a trick of their own mind.

It is why there is no reasoning with them where their false idol: Don the Con, is concerned.

Trump Limbo :chuckle:
"The Donald's" world view is so ingrained that at 70, I'm not sure he can distinguish fact from fantasy - or cares

BUT

those surrounding him certainly can, but continue to undermine the public's trust of a "free press" and government institutions - such as the possibility that 3 million illegal votes were cast!

Foxfire

NEW YORK (AP) — The Boy Scouts are denying a claim by President Donald Trump that the head of the youth organization called the president to praise his politically aggressive speech to the Scouts’ national jamboree.

Trump told The Wall Street Journal, “I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful.”

On Wednesday, the Scouts responded, “We are unaware of any such call.”

Neither of the organization’s two top leaders — President Randall Stephenson and Chief Scout Executive Mike Surbaugh — had placed such a call, the Scouts said.

Surbaugh apologized last week to members of the scouting community who were offended by the political rhetoric in Trump’s July 24 speech in West Virginia.

https://apnews.com/b5380498322c4da3...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

It was a fake caller like the fake email con from Briton that the Mooch was exchanging emails with. :think:

Danoh

Trumpnoccio the so called greatest dealmaker...

To solve that problem, Trump pressured Peña Nieto to suppress the issue. When pressed on who would pay for the wall, “We should both say, ‘We will work it out.’ It will work out in the formula somehow,” Trump said. “As opposed to you saying, ‘We will not pay,’ and me saying, ‘We will not pay.’ ”

Peña Nieto resisted, saying that Trump’s repeated threats had placed “a very big mark on our back, Mr. President.” He warned that “my position has been and will continue to be very firm, saying that Mexico cannot pay for the wall.”

Trump objected: “But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that.”

Fred Trump must be rolling in his grave so often (at his son's incompetence and concern with his image), he'd probably make for a great clothes dryer.

For more on this account, click on the following link...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...bar&tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.0a626340a71f

Danoh

Trumpnoccio called out again...

Republicans And Democrats Unite To Fight Back After Trump Calls New Hampshire A Drug Infested Den...

Trump attacked the state of New Hampshire by calling it a drug invested den, and both Republicans and Democrats are fighting back.

In a leaked phone call with Mexico’s president, Trump said, “And we have the drug lords in Mexico that are knocking the hell out of our country. They are sending drugs to Chicago, Los Angeles, and to New York. Up in New Hampshire – I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den – is coming from the southern border.”

Here is the statement from Republican Gov. Chris Sununu:

sununu-trump-485x239.jpg

...Rep. Carol Shea-Porter (D) said in a statement provided to PoliticusUSA, and posted to her Facebook page, “No, Mr. President, you’re wrong about New Hampshire – but you have failed to help us fight the opioid crisis. We need recovery facilities NOW. Stop attacking health care and make the investments you promised.”

The really crazy thing about Trump’s statement is that he was wrong. Hillary Clinton won New Hampshire. Of course, the perpetually stuck in the 2016 election Trump may have been referring to the New Hampshire primary, but his claim that he won New Hampshire is flat out wrong.

Instead of leading a nation, Donald Trump is turning states against him one at a time.

For the rest of this "truth smacking" clip on the link below...

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/08...-trump-calls-hampshire-drug-infested-den.html

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump:
"I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den"

Hmmm...

meth+map+of+the+united+states.bmp

Other than the West Coast, there's a pretty good correlation between methamphetamine abuse and support for Trump. (he didn't win New Hampshire, BTW) It would explain a lot of things...

Danoh

Trump:
"I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den"

Hmmm...

meth+map+of+the+united+states.bmp

Other than the West Coast, there's a pretty good correlation between methamphetamine abuse and support for Trump. (he didn't win New Hampshire, BTW) It would explain a lot of things...

Being that self-delusion and drug abuse share self-delusion in common, I hear ya...regrettably...

Nixon still has those out there who swear he was innocent - because their self-delusion needs him to be.

There is...no reasoning with such.

None.

Status
Not open for further replies.