2 black cops critically injure a white man with his hands up and kill his 6 year old

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Body camera footage released in Marksville police shooting that killed 6-year-old

The cops:

19497339-mmmain.jpg

After a police body camera captured two deputy city marshals firing on a car and killing a 6-year-old boy, the head of the Louisiana State Police said the video was the most disturbing thing he's seen.

Nearly a year later, the public is getting its first look at the graphic footage.

The state judge presiding over the murder cases against the two deputies allowed reporters to make copies of the tape Wednesday after a hearing where it was formally introduced as evidence.

Prosecutors and defense attorneys previously described in writing how the footage depicts the shooting, which stops less than a minute into the video. The rest of the nearly 14 minutes of footage shows the stomach-churning aftermath, as the officer with the body camera checks on the lifeless body of Jeremy Mardis while his critically wounded father, Christopher Few, lies bleeding on the pavement.

Prosecutors showed the tape in court Wednesday to support their claim that one of the deputies, Derrick Stafford, had a pattern of using excessive force — including last November's fatal shooting of Jeremy Mardis in Marksville.

Matthew Derbes, a prosecutor from Attorney General Jeff Landry's office, said Stafford's pattern of hurting people he's arresting also provides a motive for shooting at Few while his hands are raised.

"Motive is something the jury wants to hear," Derbes said. "Why would they do this?"

Defense attorneys for Stafford and Norris Greenhouse Jr. argue the deputies acted in self-defense. They claim Few drove recklessly while leading officers on a two-mile chase and then rammed into Greenhouse's vehicle as he was exiting it, before he and Stafford opened fire.

"Christopher Few was a suspect before they knew that child was in the car," said Christopher LaCour, one of Stafford's attorneys.

While the video doesn't capture the entire pursuit, state District Court Judge William Bennett noted that the footage doesn't show Few's car posing a threat to the officers as they fired.

"That car was not being used as a deadly weapon at that time," Bennett said. "I daresay it was not even close to being used as a deadly weapon at that time."

Prosecutors say the video shows the deputies firing from a safe distance from Few's car. Stafford's attorneys, however, argue the 27-second-long segment without audio makes it impossible to determine if he started shooting before or after Few raised his hands inside the car.

The video from the body camera worn by Marksville Police Sgt. Kenneth Parnell III lacks audio for the first 27 seconds. The deputies began shooting before the audio begins.

After the shooting and sirens stop, somebody yells at Few to show his hands. Few was slumped over the blood-stained door on the driver's side of his car when officers approach him.

"Is he hit at all?" Stafford later asked Parnell.

"Who?" Parnell replied.

"The driver," Stafford said

"Yeah," Parnell responded.

"I never saw a kid in the car, man," Stafford said. "I never saw a kid, bro."

About seven minutes after the shooting, Parnell opened the passenger door to Few's car, shone a flashlight onto Mardis, nudged his right shoulder and checked for a pulse. Then he walked over to another officer and said he found a faint pulse on the boy.

Donning surgical gloves, Parnell walked back to the boy's side of the car and shone a light on the boy again.

"Oh, my God," he muttered.

Several minutes later, a paramedic told Parnell the boy was dead.

Defense attorneys have suggested investigators rushed to judgment. George Higgins, one of Greenhouse's attorneys, said investigators have no evidence that any of the bullets fired by Greenhouse struck Few or his son.

Higgins asked State Police detective Rodney Owens during Wednesday's hearing why the deputies were arrested before obtaining results of ballistics tests.

"You didn't know that Mr. Greenhouse did not shoot anybody when you arrested him?" Higgins said.

Owens acknowledged that he didn't. But investigators later traced 14 shell casings to Stafford's semi-automatic handgun and determined four other shell casings recovered at the scene came from Greenhouse's gun. Of the four bullet fragments recovered from the boy's body, three matched Stafford's weapon and another couldn't be matched to either deputy.

Owens also testified that there isn't any physical evidence that Few's car collided with Greenhouse's vehicle, but he couldn't rule that out as a possibility.

Stafford and Greenhouse await separate trials on second-degree murder and attempted second-degree murder charges.

Stafford, a Marksville police lieutenant, and Greenhouse, a former Marksville police officer, were moonlighting as deputy marshals on the night of the Nov. 3, 2015, shooting.

Stafford's trial is scheduled to start Nov. 28; Greenhouse has a March 13, 2017, trial date. Bennett refused Wednesday to consolidate the cases for a single trial.

State Police Col. Mike Edmonson cited the video when he announced the arrest of the two officers on Nov. 6.

The video below is embedded from WAFB and captures the shooting itself. A longer version was released by the court: (see link for video, warning, very graphic)
WLM - wheres the riot?

I bet most of you never heard of this one till now.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The two officers were attempting to serve a warrant when the suspect fled in his vehicle, leading to a two mile chase.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/jerem...child-facebook-photos-mother-charges-warrant/

So this scumbag (who had a recent DUI arrest) endangered the life of his autistic 6 year old son (who was sitting in the front seat of the car) while endangering the lives of motorists out on the highway.

The wrong person died, it should have been Chris Few.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The two officers were attempting to serve a warrant when the suspect fled in his vehicle, leading to a two mile chase.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/jerem...child-facebook-photos-mother-charges-warrant/

So this scumbag (who had a recent DUI arrest) endangered the life of his autistic 6 year old son (who was sitting in the front seat of the car) while endangering the lives of motorists out on the highway.

Its too bad you didnt read your own article:

Officials have not yet said what the warrant the marshals were serving Few with was for. The shooting happened at about 9:30 p.m. at the end of the chase. It’s also not yet known when the incident started.

According to the Acadiana Advocate, Few has several traffic violations and a recent DWI conviction, but there were no outstanding warrants or ongoing criminal cases in Marksville city court or the area district court. Police and the district attorney said they were not aware of any outstanding warrants for his arrest.

He had no warrants, they also lied and said he rammed one of their vehicles, that also was proven false.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Its too bad you didnt read your own article:

It's too bad that society isn't enraged that an alcoholic is directly responsible for his autistic 6 year old son's death.

Do you agree that an autistic 6 year old boy wouldn't be dead if a convicted drunk driver had cooperated with law enforcement officers?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

It's too bad that society isn't enraged that an alcoholic is directly responsible for his autistic 6 year old son's death.

Do you agree that an autistic 6 year old boy wouldn't be dead if a convicted drunk driver had cooperated with law enforcement officers?

No, i see 2 black cops shooting a man with his hands up, then (even though they WERE up when they started shooting, they (AFTER shooting like they were in the wild west (over 18 rounds) THEN said again to put his hands up.

I think there was going to be a dead or injured white man that night, period.

dodge

I do not live very far from where this boy was murdered by those 2 policeman, and it later cam out that there was NO warrant . Also one of the 2 police was trying to date Fews girlfriend.

This is from the link YOU posted:

According to the Acadiana Advocate, Few has several traffic violations and a recent DWI conviction, but there were no outstanding warrants or ongoing criminal cases in Marksville city court or the area district court. Police and the district attorney said they were not aware of any outstanding warrants for his arrest.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Did cops shoot dead six-year-old autistic boy in a grudge over a WOMAN? New police probe as it emerges one of the officers was messaging and visiting the boy's father's fiancée at home
Jeremy Mardis, six, was shot dead by state marshals last Tuesday night
Autistic boy was in the passenger seat of his father Chris Few's vehicle
Louisiana state marshals Derrick Stafford and Norris Greenhouse were charged with second-degree murder and second-degree attempted murder
Police are said to be investigating 'grudge' between Few and Greenhouse
Cop had been messaging Few's fiancée Megan Dixon on Facebook and came round to their house, leading to a confrontation, she said
FBI are in 'constant communication' with investigators on the case
Jeremy's funeral took place yesterday but Few was unable to leave hospital and still has not been told his son is dead

Police investigating the fatal shooting of a six-year-old autistic boy by two Louisiana state marshals are looking into whether one of the cops had a grudge with the child's father.

Jeremy Mardis was shot five times in the head and chest as he sat in the passenger seat of his father Chris Few's car last week by officers Derrick Stafford, 32, and Norris Greenhouse.

Investigators are exploring the possibility that Greenhouse, 23, had a personal issue with Few, after Few's fiancée Megan Dixon said the marshal had been messaging her on Facebook and coming round to their home.

Ms Dixon has previously said she 'was the reason this all started', adding that she knew what happened in the moments leading up to the shooting. ...

...The marshal had reportedly been messaging Few's fiancée Megan Dixon on Facebook and coming round to their home.....

...Louisiana State Police are investigating whether one of the officers had a grudge with Few before the shooting on the evening of November 3, CBS News reported.

According to The Advocate, Greenhouse, who went to school with Ms Dixon, had started messaging her on Facebook and had visited the house she was sharing with Few.

Ms Dixon said: 'I told Chris and Chris confronted him about it and told him, "next time you come to my house I’m going to hurt you".'

She and Greenhouse do not appear to be friends on Facebook any more. ....

See more at link

wow

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not live very far from where this boy was murdered by those 2 policeman, and it later cam out that there was NO warrant . Also one of the 2 police was trying to date Fews girlfriend.

This is from the link YOU posted:

Thanks for the info. There is a war against police, yet as you've shown, there are a few bad apples in the barrel.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the info. There is a war against police, yet as you've shown, there are a few bad apples in the barrel.

Good. That's what you get when you turn the police into a monolith and then defend them on all their wrongdoings. Lesson learned. Now stop being a sorry boot kissing moron, you moron, and be more objective about the current state of things.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good. That's what you get when you turn the police into a monolith and then defend them on all their wrongdoings. Lesson learned. Now stop being a sorry boot kissing moron, you moron, and be more objective about the current state of things.

Any time that you're ready to discuss what happened in your life that made you absolutely HATE authority like you do, I'm ready to listen. You can make your testimony public or privately PM me.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Any time that you're ready to discuss what happened in your life that made you absolutely HATE authority like you do, I'm ready to listen. You can make your testimony public or privately PM me.

I don't hate authority- the problem is that you LOVE authority.
If a cop shot you in the face you'd probably apologize for being in the way :rotfl:

The way you rant on and blindly defend police all the time, why don't you go serve them lemonade while you're at it.

It's kind of sad, really. Instead, why don't you all try actually being American :rolleyes:

dodge

I thought morons worshiped Mary and replaced grace with their own good works, which would make you a moron and not ACW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Agreed there is a war on police, but not in this case there was a personal aspect to the policeman with Few.

I like to concentrate on the big picture and not worry about a couple of rogue cops.

I talked a little bit about the BLM movement in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, here's more:

Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter

January 12, 2016

...But do not be confused; “White” does not mean white. “White” in radical construction means anyone of any race, creed, nationality, color, sex, or sexual preference who embraces capitalism, free markets, limited government and American traditional culture and values. By definition, these beliefs are irredeemably evil and anyone who aligns with them is “white” in spirit and thus equally guilty of “white crimes.”
...The Black Lives Matter movement carries this narrative to unprecedented heights, claiming that only whites can be racists. And while justifying violence to achieve “social justice,” the movement’s goal is to overthrow our society to replace it with a Marxist one. Many members of the black community would be shocked to learn that the intellectual godfathers of this movement are mostly white Communists, “queers” and leftist Democrats, intent on making blacks into cannon fodder for the revolution

http://www.aim.org/special-report/reds-exploiting-blacks-the-roots-of-black-lives-matter/

dodge

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I like to concentrate on the big picture and not worry about a couple of rogue cops.

I talked a little bit about the BLM movement in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, here's more:

Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter

January 12, 2016

...But do not be confused; “White” does not mean white. “White” in radical construction means anyone of any race, creed, nationality, color, sex, or sexual preference who embraces capitalism, free markets, limited government and American traditional culture and values. By definition, these beliefs are irredeemably evil and anyone who aligns with them is “white” in spirit and thus equally guilty of “white crimes.”
...The Black Lives Matter movement carries this narrative to unprecedented heights, claiming that only whites can be racists. And while justifying violence to achieve “social justice,” the movement’s goal is to overthrow our society to replace it with a Marxist one. Many members of the black community would be shocked to learn that the intellectual godfathers of this movement are mostly white Communists, “queers” and leftist Democrats, intent on making blacks into cannon fodder for the revolution

http://www.aim.org/special-report/reds-exploiting-blacks-the-roots-of-black-lives-matter/

Agreed there is a war on decency and morals in America and worldwide. The end draws near as scripture says it will.