What it will take to win

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, yes. Tardly Artie and others will tell you I am wrong by saying hit Mecca first then Riyadh 24 hours later. Then we can talk. Even some conservatives disagree with me, but that is because they have no stomach for the truth.

musterion

Mecca, Medina, Dome of the Rock, each with 12 hours evac notice that we're about to create fresh trinitite. Follow through with 50 kT low altitude bursts. Islam ceases to exist within a year as it would prove Allah does not exist and Mo was a demonic fraud.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Until the American people are rocked to their core they will not be able to stomach the level of bloodshed it takes to beat an ideology into submission. I agree with the WWII vet & I agree with my 80 yr old vet father who has espoused almost the same thing as this man. It takes the will of a people to overcome such evil as radical islam has brought to our front door.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The analogy comparing Moslem extremists to the Japanese during WW2 is baseless.

Those extremists are hoping to goad the West into overreacting and swing Muslem public opinion over to their side.

It that kind of America "machismo" thinking that resulted in Vietnam and Iraq - siphoning off $trillions that could have/should have been invested in America's infrastructure and addressing social problems.

A leader like Trump who reacts without considering the consequences is exactly who Al-Qaeda and Isis are praying for!

Last edited:

musterion

The extremists are hoping to goad the West into overreacting and swing Muslem public opinion to their side.

A leader like Trump who reacts without considering the consequences is exactly who Al-Qaeda and Isis are praying for!

People like you are why Mohammedans are able to murder people in the West at will.

ClimateSanity

The extremists are hoping to goad the West into overreacting and swing Muslem public opinion to their side.

The fact that most Moslems will side with Isis and al-qaeda if their monuments are destroyed is enough to tell you that any serious Muslim is not committed to Western values and will kill us given the right circumstances. It's unavoidable, world war three will come, we can only delay it a few centuries with European style weakness and appeasement.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The fact that most Moslems will side with Isis and al-qaeda if their monuments are destroyed is enough to tell you that any serious Muslim is not committed to Western values and will kill us given the right circumstances. It's unavoidable, world war three will come, we can only delay it a few centuries with European style weakness and appeasement.

Well put...:BRAVO:

musterion

The fact that most Moslems will side with Isis and al-qaeda if their monuments are destroyed

Disagree on that one point, if I'm reading you correctly.

It is unthinkable to the true believers that Allah would ever allow it to happen. It it did, once the shock wore off it would demonstrate one of two things: either Allah is so displeased with them that he's using the victorious kuffirs to punish them, or that Allah doesn't exist. Either way, it proves they're on their own and the faith of most would be destroyed forever. Some ultra-fanatics would remain...they always do with cults or with the ones who never truly believed but sought power only...but most of them would turn agnostic. Islam as we know it quickly ceases to be a force of any consequence.

Agree with the rest.

ClimateSanity

Disagree on that one point, if I'm reading you correctly.

It is unthinkable to the true believers that Allah would ever allow it to happen. It it did, once the shock wore off it would demonstrate one of two things: either Allah is so displeased with them that he's using the victorious kuffirs to punish them, or that Allah doesn't exist. Either way, it proves they're on their own and the faith of most would be destroyed forever. Some ultra-fanatics would remain...they always do with cults or with the ones who never truly believed but sought power only...but most of them would turn agnostic. Islam as we know it quickly ceases to be a force of any consequence.

Agree with the rest.

I actually agree with you here. My point was to counter jgarden. If what he says is true, there is no place for Moslems in the freedom loving western world. There is no possible coexistence.

ClimateSanity

Christians will not go to war if you destroy all physical reminders of their existence. We just will not tolerate any state efforts to silence us or keep us from practicing our religion. Even then, no war to overthrow the state.

musterion

I actually agree with you here. My point was to counter jgarden. If what he says is true, there is no place for Moslems in the freedom loving western world. There is no possible coexistence.

Understood. You're 100% correct. It's tough to know if people like jgarden are informed and lying (paid leftist plants, which do exist) or if they really do believe the leftist line that the West can coexist with Mohammedanism, the clear teachings of the koran and hadith notwithstanding.

musterion

That's a vital difference between biblical Christianity and Islam, as well as most of Christendom. The former has nothing tying it to Earth since it's position and destiny are heavenly. We live here for now, but it is not our home. Nothing belongs to us, so nothing ties us here and we depend upon nothing here.

Not so with Islam. It would not survive the destruction of its "holy" sites. Nor, I submit, would their adherents survive in faith the destruction of Vatican City and the pope, Salt Lake City and its prophet and 70, the Watchtower in Brooklyn, or any other cult HQ. Cut the head from the snake and the snake dies.

The Head of the Church, the Body of Christ, is Christ Himself, and He is in Heaven. He can't be touched, nor (in a very real sense) can we. That's why biblical Christianity has not perished despite many attempts to violently extinguish it.

Selaphiel

Mecca, Medina, Dome of the Rock, each with 12 hours evac notice that we're about to create fresh trinitite. Follow through with 50 kT low altitude bursts. Islam ceases to exist within a year as it would prove Allah does not exist and Mo was a demonic fraud.

Advocating such heinous violence makes you every bit as bad as the psychopaths that support groups like ISIS. You do know that ~80% of the victims of fundamentalist Islam are Muslims right? The vast majority of the people who consider those places holy do not support those insane groups. Of course, you caving to fear and advocating braindead indiscriminate violence does nothing else than further their recruitment.

the clear teachings of the koran and hadith notwithstanding.

As if you have any real knowledge about that. My guess is that you know about as much about the Quran and Islamic theology as you ignorant fundamentalists know about the rest of reality, which is frighteningly little.

ClimateSanity said:
The fact that most Moslems will side with Isis and al-qaeda if their monuments are destroyed is enough to tell you that any serious Muslim is not committed to Western values and will kill us given the right circumstances

"The fact". I wouldnt blame them for declaring the west to be evil, whether they join ISIS or not, if the west nuked their holy sites. You expect them to bow down and say thank you? And you lot talk about western values? Considering the regular psychopaths on this site that for example advocate the death penalty for homosexuals? Not to mention that you want whackjob religious views taught in place of science in schools. Real western values you got going there. Stones in a glass house is all I will say. What a joke.

The Head of the Church, the Body of Christ, is Christ Himself, and He is in Heaven. He can't be touched, nor (in a very real sense) can we. That's why biblical Christianity has not perished despite many attempts to violently extinguish it.

And Christ has nothing to do with your modern nutjob sects. The modern sects of Christianity that you are talking about have no resemblance or connection with any form of historical Christianity at all, it is a lunatic fringe sect at best. All I see from your lot is a perverse mix of American imperialism hiding behind some imaginary Christianity, having ignorance and hatred as your prime virtues.

ClimateSanity

Advocating such heinous violence makes you every bit as bad as the psychopaths that support groups like ISIS. You do know that ~80% of the victims of fundamentalist Islam are Muslims right? The vast majority of the people who consider those places holy do not support those insane groups. Of course, you caving to fear and advocating braindead indiscriminate violence does nothing else than further their recruitment.

As if you have any real knowledge about that. My guess is that you know about as much about the Quran and Islamic theology as you ignorant fundamentalists know about the rest of reality, which is frighteningly little.

"The fact". I wouldnt blame them for declaring the west to be evil, whether they join ISIS or not, if the west nuked their holy sites. You expect them to bow down and say thank you? And you lot talk about western values? Considering the regular psychopaths on this site that for example advocate the death penalty for homosexuals? Not to mention that you want whackjob religious views taught in place of science in schools. Real western values you got going there. Stones in a glass house is all I will say. What a joke.

And Christ has nothing to do with your modern nutjob sects. The modern sects of Christianity that you are talking about have no resemblance or connection with any form of historical Christianity at all, it is a lunatic fringe sect at best. All I see from your lot is a perverse mix of American imperialism hiding behind some imaginary Christianity, having ignorance and hatred as your prime virtues.

He is advocating the destruction of holy sites .....not people. Your high dungeon moralizing is arguing against a straw man.

ClimateSanity

I find it very strange to equate a desire to live a peaceful existence without weekly terrorist attacks and a desire to obliterate half of the world's population who refuse to bow to their god.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Thank you for being a voice of sanity in this howling wilderness.

They're getting more and more bloodthirsty - the way they talk here of running people over, incinerating them, and stuffing mouths with pig hooves - talking big from the comfort of their easy chairs, they echo the methods of the Islamic extremists, and then want to pretend somehow that they're justified by their so-called Christianity. This is what Trump taps into, and what he feeds, and they can't even see it.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Thank you for being a voice of sanity in this howling wilderness.......
Well well well, the pro-baby-killer, pro-Democrat, pro-gay-marriage-vote, fake Catholic opens her yap about "sanity" as she rushes to the defense of the Fascist Medieval murdering Islamists. How very "Hillary" of you.

Gee, who are the bloodthirsty ones here:

031.jpg

isis-executing-21-egyptian-christians-21.png