User Tag List

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 364

Thread: Are you Going to Heaven?

  1. #346
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    7,277
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 822 Times in 713 Posts

    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Not the third one.
    The New Jerusalem is brought down after the millennium to earth which is your final abide comrade.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #347
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    13,347
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 8,652 Times in 5,666 Posts

    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147829
    Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    The New Jerusalem is brought down after the millennium to earth which is your final abide comrade.
    The New Jerusalem is the eternal state, the dwelling place of God. It is also referred to as the heavenly kingdom, a kingdom where men in their flesh and blood bodies cannot enter (1 Cor.15:50).

    John was given a vision of the New Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven but that doesn't mean that it will end up on the earth because the earth will go up in smoke.

  3. #348
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    14,517
    Thanks
    4,233
    Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,549 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    John was given a vision of the New Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven but that doesn't mean that it will end up on the earth because the earth will go up in smoke.

    Old one will be gone.

    But new earth starts under Jesus' control.

    blessings.

  4. #349
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Gnostic Interpretation:

    "What Happens After We Die

    This lecture is called After We Die. So what happens after we die? I cannot tell you, because it is up to you. The subject or explanation of what happens after we die is incredibly complicated, because it depends on your state of Consciousness.

    I know everybody wants an easy answer. "We all go to heaven or hell," or "we all go to this place were there is a great bright light and all our loved ones are there waiting for us," or "we just simply cease to exist." We all want these kindergarten, simple, Sunday school stories to make us feel better, but the facts are not like that.

    Death is complicated and inevitable, but what happens with it is in your hands: no one else's. Yours.

    The outcome of your death will depend on your state of Consciousness. It depends on how skilled you are at managing your Consciousness. Your state of Consciousness will determine what happens to you after you die.

    So, we need to study these bardos, and understand them very well.

    After death. there are three becomings or betweens. They are death, reality, and rebirth. This second set of three states relates to what happens after the physical body has been discarded. What happens in these three stages depends one hundred percent on how you use your attention.

    So, let us be realistic. I know everybody would like to die peacefully in bed at night and not have any pain, but that is a daydream, a fantasy. The odds are that the majority of us will die suffering. It is just a simple fact. Come to terms with it, and prepare for it now. If we go to the morgue and look at the people who are dead there, the majority of them suffered in some way. It very rare to find someone who had a peaceful, serene death. Most people suffered violence, illness, they suffered emotionally or mentally. So chances are, so will we. We need to be serious about that, and realize it, and prepare for it."

  5. #350
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,252
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19669
    Fact is, Jesus left two open choices:

    Matthew: 2 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.


    "Following Jesus" is about following Jesus to spirit heaven. This is about following Jesus in the regeneration. The regeneration is when the physical Jesus was crucified and he rose to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, clad only His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus and Lord:

    1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
    35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.


    "let the dead bury their dead" is about going to hell.

    For 2000 odd years, Peter (who Jesus clearly identified to be Satan/the devil) led all who follow him to be buried in hell in purgatory, when they died physically. And they go there for an indefinite stay. They go there under the 'iffy' hope that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

    The following is the details of the church which Jesus anchored on Satan/the devil/Peter:

    1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.


    If the above is not 'let the dead bury their dead', what is?

    Especially since, those who follow Jesus become Christians and differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all:

    Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
    29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

    Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;


    The above says that Christians are heirs and they differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of all. This means that when Christians die physically, they rise in three day (like Jesus Christ), clad only in their spirit body, to be like angels in spirit heaven:

    Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

    Last edited by Gurucam; October 3rd, 2018 at 03:28 PM.

  6. #351
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,252
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19669

    Children of the flesh (i.e. O.T. people) will not inherit God's kingdom . . .

    The following is literally and clearly from the Holy KJV N.T. and it is 'spot on' about who inherits God's kingdom of heaven and who goes to hell.

    Children of the flesh (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God (i.e. N.T./Christians/Jesus people).

    N.T./Christian/Jesus people are those who transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus.

    Christians/Saints are not under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. They are the chosen few, for whom the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system has passed away.

    Christians/Saints are the chosen few who did-away-with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and became new creatures in Christ:

    2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


    Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
    24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
    27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
    29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

    Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;


    The above say that when one becomes a Christian one is heir according to the promise that was made by God to Abraham and his seed.

    The above also says, a Christian differs in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is lord of all. This means that when Christians die physically, they rise in three day, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in spirit heaven.

    However the question (being addressed here and now) is, what is this promise, which God made to Abraham and his seed?

    The following is the promise:

    Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.


    Abraham was promised a Spirit by God. This is a Spirit Who will intercede between each Jew and the Holy Spirit/God. This is to lift the Jews from their carnal/physical system to a spiritual one.

    The physical Jesus was not the promise. The physical Jesus came among the Jews to tell them about this Spirit and how to access and be informed and guided by this Spirit.

    The Spirit (Who was promised to Abraham and his seed) is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. Jesus had to die physically, in order for this Spirit (Who is His Spirit) to become available. And it is this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, Who deliver one from getting sin when one transgress the ten commandments

    That is, when one is led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments:

    John: 16 KJV N.T.
    7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

    2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    The above also says, when one becomes a Christian one becomes entitle (heir) to benefit from this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession which was promised to Abraham and his seed.

    Then we were told:

    Galatians: 5 kjv n.t.
    18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.


    The above is also clearly confirmed in this other revelation:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    This other revelation says, when one becomes a Christian one becomes dead to the law. This other revelation also says, one is delivered from the law so that one can serve in the newness of spirit. And this revelation also confirmed that the law which one is become 'dead to' and delivered from', is the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments):

    The above say that when one was under the thou shalt not covet commandments one brought forth only fruits onto dead. The above is about marriage procreation and bringing forth fruits of marriage and procreation or coveting. These fruits are children. Therefore the above say that when procreating couples are under the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment they bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

    On the other hand when procreating couples transgress the 'thou shalt not covet commandment', so as to serve in the newness of spirit, they stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God. This is one's instruction and justification to transgress the ten commandments, i.e. to serve in the newness of spirit.

    Here is another revelation which demonstrates the above.

    Abraham had two sons. One (Ishmael) was born of flesh. Ishmael was a child of the flesh and his generations were children of the flesh.

    The other (Issac) was born by promise. Issac who was born by promise, was born of Spirit. Issac was a child of God and his generation were counted for a generation of children of God:

    Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
    8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.


    These sons of Abraham, were born under two different covenants.

    Ishmael, the child of the flesh, was born under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant (this is the Mount Sinai covenant which relates to the physical Jerusalem that is on earth)

    Issac, the child of promise, the child of Spirit and the child of God, was born under the New covenant which is relates to: "Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all".

    Jerusalem that is above is God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. This is the spirit Jerusalem that is above in heaven. This is where Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body went to after his physical-body crucifixion.

    Jesus rose to this spirit based heaven-kingdom of God, clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is where His throne of glory and kingdom exists. It is in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. And as the Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, Jesus is the Lord for Saints/Christians from spirit heaven.

    Those who can and do discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, within each of their own hearts/spirit and are led by this Spirit, become children of God/Christian/Saints. Abraham was led by this covenant when he brought forth Issac and Issac was a child of God.

    On the other hand, Abraham was led by the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant when he brought forth Ishmael and Ishmael was a child of the flesh.

    Children of the flesh like Ishmael are always brought forth under the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments covenant. These are the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. They are the Jews and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics..

    Children of God like Issac are always brought forth under the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Christian covenant. These are Christians and they are only a chosen few.

    Fact is, as it was then and as it continue to be now, children of the flesh like Ismael , persecuted and continue to persecute, children of God like Issac.

    The above say that it was always the case and will continue to be that O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people persecute N.T./Christian/Jesus people who have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments, so as to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discern within each of their own hearts/spirits.

    Scriptures say: children of the flesh (i.e. the Jews and the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics) will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven in spirit heaven and on earth, together with children of God (i.e. the chosen few authentic Christians)

    Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
    22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
    23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
    24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
    25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
    26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
    28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
    29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
    30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.


    This tell us that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., all who even in the least manner esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God.

    This is very sad and unfortunate news for all Jews, traditional Christians and Catholics

    Fact is, billions of Jews, traditional Christians and Catholics all esteem use, invoke and/or promote the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system. According to the Holy KJV N.T., this means that these billions of people bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 4th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

  7. #352
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,252
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19669

    The most fundamental Christain truth which all must know.

    The first and most basic fact/truth that those who are seeking to be Christians must know, is as follows:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    The above say that one becomes dead to the law when one becomes a Christian.

    The above also say with totally clarity that the law which one becomes dead to when one becomes a Christian is the 'thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments.

    Therefore the message to all who are seeking to be Christians is that when one becomes a Christian the ten commandment is no longer applicable to one.

    The second most important fact/truth to know is that those who in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are kept spiritually dead. They all sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell. This defines the passage to hell, therefore this is most important to this thread:

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.


    The above say with total clarity that 'the thou shalt not covet commandments which was supposed to be onto life, was found to be onto death.

    Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

    Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

    James: 2 King James Version (KJV)
    10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.


    The above say that sin came with the ten commandments and where there is no ten commandments there is no sin.

    The above says that all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell.

    The above says, once there is the ten commandments, there will be sin for all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

    The only way to do way with sin is to do away with the ten commandments. And this is exactly what Jesus did for those few who choose to follow Him. He did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. Now when one is led by the Spirit of Jesus, one gets no sin even when one transgress the ten commandments:

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones (i.e. the ten commandments), was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    We are told that the ten commandments which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

    To be 'onto death' is to be made and kept spiritually dead. The spirits of these people are not saved. They are sent to the church of Satan/the devil/Peter where they are kept spiritually dead and then they are buried inside the earth, in hell (Purgatory) as spiritually dead people. They are buried in hell (Purgatory) with the ("iffy") hope that their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

    The above is the folly and predicament of all who follow Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes for the past 2000 odd years. When they died physically, they all went to hell (Purgatory), for an indefinite stay, under a very 'iffy' hope/promise.

    1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in (some still to come) the day of the Lord Jesus.


    The above defines the church which Jesus anchored on Peter who He identified to be Satan/the devil. The above also defines the path to hell (Purgatory).

    The above also say that these people who follow Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and their church all get willingly buried in hell (Purgatory) because of the very 'iffy' hope or promise that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

    Therefore under that very 'iffy' hope and promise which say that their spirits may be saved in some undisclosed day of the Lord Jesus, if the intent of Jesus and God was to cunningly send all the followers of Satan/the devil/Peter to hell permanently (and this seems appropriate), then they will simply not save any of those people spirits and no promise is broken.

    The path to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven is quite different. This is centered on the Spirit of Jesus and also on each person achieving personalized, individual and direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own hearts/spirits.

    The above has absolutely nothing to do with Satan/the devil/Peter, his succession of popes, their church and the billions who follow them. These people are all spiritually dead people (i.e. people whose spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus). And all these people all go to hell. Satan/the devil/Peter, his succession of popes, their church are all presiding over hell.

    Fact is, only the not-seen and eternal Spirit of Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) intercedes with the Holy Spirit, i.e. God on behalf of each authentic Christian. Only the not-seen and eternal Spirit of Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) presides over God's kingdom of heaven, personally and directly.

    And Christians discern this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within each of their own hearts/spirits, individually privately and directly.


    The path to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven is to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit:

    Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.


    Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago, the lord is the Spirit of Jesus.

    2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession dwells in one's heart/spirit and passes all knowledge and guidance:

    Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
    18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
    19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.


    And he who searches his/her own heart/spirit comes to know what the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do:

    Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    6 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
    27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.


    And those who are led, unconditionally (i.e. even if they have to transgress the ten commandments), by what this Spirit has in mind for each of them (individually) to know, pray for, say and do, are saved from sin (even when they transgress the ten commandments). They are also delivered to God's kingdom of heaven. They are glorified by God. They become children of God and Christians/Saints.

    The above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This law makes on free from the ten commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death).

    The above lifestyle under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is also how one 'serve in the newness of spirit'. And those who embrace and follow this law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, are freed from the law of sin and death, which is the ten commandments:

    Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.


    Jesus had to die (by crucifixion) in order for this Spirit to be made available to those people, back then. It is by accepting, adopting and being led by this Spirit that every one in the world can be saved from sin. No one is saved simply by the act of Jesus dying on the cross:

    John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.


    The above say that the physical Jesus had to go away by being crucified so that that the Spirit of truth (Who is His Spirit) would be made available. And when one is led by this Spirit one is free and not obligated to the ten commandments:

    Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
    18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.


    The above is how Jesus died to save the world from sin. Jesus simple death on the cross did not automatically save everyone from sin. Each person has to achieve personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart/spirit and be led by this Spirit unconditionally, then even if one transgress the ten commandments one get no sin but instead is glorified by God and becomes a child of God, a Christian/Saint and inherits God's kingdom of heaven.

    Smart people will accept, embrace and follow the above and be the chosen few. This is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven which only a few will find.

    Fact is, one will accept, embrace and follow the above, if one is interested in being among the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God kingdom of heaven:

    Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

    Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    14 For many are called, but few are chosen.


    I have tired to provide the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., in the clearest possible manner. This is done for those (chosen few people) who are genuinely seeking truth.

    Billions will reject the above. In fact the Jews, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are not smart. They are not the chosen few who have found the above truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are not the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

    Although it is clearly stated that the Spirit of Jesus is the Lord. These billions of traditional Christians and Catholics have accepted and continue to accept, Satan/the devil (who Jesus clearly identified to be Peter), as their leader. They do this simply because Peter told them all that he is the Vicar of Christ and not Satan/the devil. And they denied Jesus (did not believe Jesus) and instead believe Satan/the devil/Peter.

    There is therefore, no mystery why many are called to be Christians but only a few chosen (i.e. a few make it).

    Fact is, billion who are called to Christianity are not seeking truth. They are not smart. They are simply open and willing, to be deceived by false prophets. Seem that they are all seeking 'short cuts' and 'nice and sweet' slogans.

    These are the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics who cannot be and are not the chosen few. They are the billions who have not found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God kingdom of heaven. They are the 'many' who were and are, deceived by false prophets.


    Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

    Last edited by Gurucam; October 5th, 2018 at 10:24 AM.

  8. #353
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,252
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19669
    Please re-read post 352. I have added more for added clarity.

  9. #354
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,252
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19669

    Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments

    Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments and other things to the Jews. He lied or deceived the Jews. The Jewish belief that the ten commandments were from God and that these laws are eternal, is not true. This is a deception, i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T.

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.


    The above confirms that 'the law', in the above is the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments).

    The above say, I was alive without the ten commandments once: but when the ten commandments came, sin revived, and I died.

    The message here is that the ten commandments are no eternal laws. Because there was a time without the ten commandments.

    Also the words 'sin revived' in the above is very important.

    The words 'sin revived' say that that there was a time when there was no sin. Then there was a time when sin was revived and there was sin.

    The above also say that at the time without the ten commandments and one was alive (i.e. one was spiritually aware). Then the ten commandments came and sin revived and one died (i.e. one became spiritually dead).

    Therefore the ten commandment is a curse for those seeking eternal life (not spiritual death) and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. The sad fact is that, only a chosen few actually seek eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven:

    Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


    Fact is, few seek eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven because all who actually and genuinely seek eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, the door always opens to them (i.e. those who seek and knock).

    Therefore if people are among the billions who do not find eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, it is simply because they did not seek and knock for themselves, in the prescribed Holy KJV N.T., manner. Their failure is their own responsibility. Their failure is that they delight in short cuts, like nice and simple sounding meaningless slogans.

    And indeed Satanic people, false prophets and unawares false spying brethren simply delight in feeding billions, nice and simple sounding meaningless slogans, so as to claim billions for hell.

    Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
    8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


    The above say that only a chosen few find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. This is so, simply because only a chosen few seek and knock. All who seek and knock are guaranteed to find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

    The masses (i.e. billions of traditional Christians and Catholics) cannot be and are not the chosen few. They are simply looking for short cuts. They are clearly the many (the billions) who are deceived by false prophets;

    Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

    Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.


    A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics like to ignore the the Holy KJV N.T. revelation which say that only a few will make it and the masses (billion) who are called to be Christians will be deceived by false prophets.

    A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics delight in being among billions who cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

    Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are getting all their information and guidance from Satanic people, false prophets and unaware, false spying brethren.

    They have no wise motivation to separate themselves from among the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics and instead choose to be among only the chosen few, who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

    A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion have been paying very dearly for this folly and they will continue to pay dearly for this folly. Under the leadership of Satan/the devil/Peter they have all been and will continue to be buried in hell (Purgatory) when they dies physically.


    A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics clearly latch on to false prophets who they erroneously perceive to be authentic Christian leaders. They seem have no time or desire, to seek truth directly from the Holy KJV N.T..

    A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics simply do not 'seek and knock' (i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T.). Therefore the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven simply does not open onto them. Only Satanic people, false prophets and unaware false spying brethren open onto them. They have sold their souls to Satan/the devil, who deliver them swiftly to hell (purgatory) when they die.

    Now to continue on the original path:

    Romans: 7 above say that, 'sin revived' when the ten commandment came. It also say that before the ten commandments came, one was alive without the ten commandments.

    Clearly therefore 'sin revived' meant that sin was there before, then sin was not there and one was alive (spiritually aware), then sin returned with the ten commandments and one was made spiritually dead.

    Therefore sin, the idea of sin and spiritual death, all came with the ten commandments and also goes away when the ten commandments goes away (were done-away-with).

    Also the above say that the ten commandments were given, some time before Jesus. Since the ten commandments goes and comes, these cannot be God's eternal laws. The ten commandments were simply given by Moses and not God.

    (And other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., independently say that the ten commandments were given for temporal use and Jesus did away with the ten commandments, for those who choose to follow Him, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession)

    Fact is, Laws of God are eternal. They are never given at any point in time and taken away at other times.

    The world is never without God's law. And God laws never killeth one. God's law are all about eternal life and entry to His kingdom of heaven. However laws and ideas, that are given by men are always changing.

    The very clear indication is that Moses and not God gave the ten commandments.

    However the above are simply the preliminary revelations.

    The above is clear up with the following more detailed revelation:

    John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus


    The above says, Moses gave the laws (the ten commandments. This support the revelation, above, which say that there was a time when the ten commandment was did not exist and when ten commandments came sin revived and they (the ten commandments) brought spiritual death.

    The above revelations says, Moses gave the laws (the ten commandments). However the Jews seem to believe that the ten commandments were from God and they are God's eternal laws.

    The above revelation of Jesus and the beliefs of the Jews does not agree. Obvious one idea is not true.

    Fact is, Jesus (through Paul) added another revelation to support John: 1 verse: 17 KJV N.T. which said that Moses gave the ten commandments and so confirm that the Jews were totally misled, deceived and/or mistaken:

    2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
    13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., confirms two very important things.

    1.) The ten commandments are the ministration of death written and engraved in stone. Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit, 2000 odd years ago. Since then the Lord (for Christians) is the Spirit of Jesus.

    However the far more important revelation for this post is:

    2.) Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he deliver things to the Jews.

    Fact is, according to the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews.

    Moses seemed to have deceived the Jews into believing that the ten commandments were from God and that the ten commandments were God's eternal laws . . . when in fact he gave the ten commandments and not God.

    All the above revelations, individually and together, say that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments (and other things) to the Jews. Moses lied.

    And indeed the ten commandments were not from God but were given by Moses. And Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

    Knowing this fact is the first step in one's path to finding the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. This is because the path to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, is anchored totally on transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

    Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments).

    Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
    18 But if ye be led of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), ye are not under the law (i.e. the ten commandments).

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

    Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 6th, 2018 at 10:26 AM.

  10. #355
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,252
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19669

    The bottom line about going to heaven or hell:

    The bottom line about going to heaven or hell:

    1.) The traditional of being spiritually awakened/spiritually aware and going to heaven in three day after one dies is carried on directly, personally and individually by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

    These are all N.T./Jesus/Christian people. They transgress the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally. These people 'follow Jesus'.

    These people follow Jesus in the regeneration:

    Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
    27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
    28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel

    2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


    Following Jesus is about been among the chosen few who are Christians. Christianity is about following Jesus in the regeneration.

    The 'regeneration' is anchored on the Spirit of Jesus. That i.e., those who 'follow Jesus, discern the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own hearts/spirit and obey this Spirit unconditionally, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments.

    2.) The tradition of being spiritually dead accruing sin, falling short of the glory of God and being buried in hell (Purgatory) when one dies, is carried on by those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

    These are Satan/the devil/Peter, his succession of popes, and their follower, other traditional Christians and, of course, the Jews. These are all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. These people are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

    These people, by their own choice deny and ignore Jesus and follow Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes, their church. They also follow Moses and the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

    The above are the two choices which Jesus gave and left:

    Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.


    Fact is, the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments system must die (must be done away with) for those who want to be N.T./Christian/Jesus people. The choice is either one or the other. No one can be under the two covenant:

    2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

    Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.


    One serves God, truth and Grace of God, in perfect harmony with one's own spirit, by being led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

    One served a man, i.e. Moses, when one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments. The ten commandments were given by a man, i.e. Moses:

    John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus

    Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
    18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

    Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
    39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

    2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

    Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments).

    Last edited by Gurucam; October 7th, 2018 at 08:11 AM.

  11. #356
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,252
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19669

    Did any of you learn anything from my posts?

    Clearly only a chosen few people hold the above ideas.

    This means that my posts stand a good chance of being the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven.

    Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be 'a chosen few'. They cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven.:

    Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


    A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics must be the many, (i.e. the billions) who are deceived by many false prophets.

    It is painfully obvious that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics denied Jesus and choose instead to esteem and follow Peter, who Jesus clearly identified to be Satan/the devil:

    Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
    23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
    24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

    Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

    Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.


    Jesus identified only one person to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter. Both of the above were done by Satan/the devil/Peter.

    Simultaneously, Jesus identified only one Lord. This is His Spirit, who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

    And Jesus had to die physically, in order for this Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) to be made available to those people.

    John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.


    And Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with this Spirit (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession):

    2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
    12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
    13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

    Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.


    In the above 'the law' is the 'thou shalt not covet commandments' and by extension, all the ten commandments.

    And one who is led by this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin.

    The above is how the physical Jesus' death delivered one from sin. The physical Jesus had to die physically, so that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession can be made available and those who are led by this Spirit have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin. But instead be rewarded and glorified by God.


    Did any of you learn anything from my posts?

    And if you did learn things, what did you learn?

    Did you perceive me to be a lone (and foolish) voice in the wilderness? This is how the very great majority of (self proclaimed wise) people perceived John, of 2000 odd years ago:

    John: 1 KJV N.T.
    23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

    Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord (for Christians/Saints) is the Spirit of Jesus. This time around there can be no mistake, the Lord for Christians is the Spirit of Jesus. The Lord (for Christians) was never the physical Jesus. In fact, the physical Jesus was never the Lord:

    2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

    1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
    35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven


    If you perceive me to be the lone and foolish voice in the wilderness then I am in very good company, with what you perceive to be foolishness:

    1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
    27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;


    Fact is, only a chosen few will know and have truth. The chosen few are not and have not been, the principalities and powers of this world, for the past 2000 odd years. The chosen few were the ones who fought against: principalities, powers and those who deny perpetrated spiritual wickedness in this world.

    Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
    18 But if ye be led of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession), ye are not under the law.


    No one can be led by the Spirit of God/the Holy Spirit directly. Everyone can commune with and know, only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession.

    These wicked people (who perpetrated spiritual wickedness) were and are, the billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics. They denied and undermined, the Spirit of Jesus so as to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. This was and continue to be, serious spiritual wickedness.

    The chosen few are ones who know Truth and who transgressed the ten commandments so as to unconditionally, followed the Spirit of Jesus.

    All others would be the deceived billions. They are the ones who deny Christians, their God given freedom., liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandment so as to be led unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus. This is serious spiritual wickedness.

    And the provision/prophesy is that, this time around, God will use the simplest things in the Holy KJV N.T. to expose and condemn the foolishness that passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years

    These simple things are 'the words that were shut up and sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T.. Now that the time of the end is at hand, 'these words that were shut up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.' are surfacing, as increased knowledge:

    Daniel:12 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


    This new increased knowledge will certain have billions 'running to and fro', in mad frenzies. This is happening already.

    Billions who perceive that their beliefs and ideas were Christian, will be running to and fro in mad frenzy. This will happen because they will suddenly come to the realization that their lives and those of their ancestors were anchored on foolishness, deception and corruption of Christianity. They will come to this realization when the simplest revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. easily expose the folly and foolishness that passed for Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years.

    This time around, increased knowledge that surfaces at the time of the end will make billion who perceive that they are Christians, run to and fro in mad frenzies trying to (any which way) defend and prop-up their age old foolish and corrupt ideas. This is already happening.

    Do not be deceived, (by tricky people selling false hope), fact is, many will be running to and fro in mad frenzy. These would be the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics. Only a chosen few will be comfortable, standing in their shoes.

    Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    14 For many are called, but few are chosen.


    Any which way you cut it, many are called to be Christians however only a few are chosen (i.e. only a few make it). Only a few ever did and will ever, find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

    Therefore, any which way you cut it, at the time of end (i.e. when the chips are down') and truth surfaces in total clarity as increased knowledge, it is prophesied that, billions will be running to and fro in mad frenzies.

    The sad and very unfortunate fact is that these billion who are prophesied to be running 'to and fro' (now at the time of the end) are the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics. These people were clearly called to be Christians however (clearly) they are the many (the billions) who were deceived by false prophets.

    These are the simple truths in the Holy KJV N.T. that for the past 2000 odd years, were foolishness for the billions of traditional Christians and billions of Catholics, who were the principality, the powers of the world, rulers of darkness of this world and rulers of spiritual wickedness of this world.

    Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


    Jesus did not wrestle with flesh and blood, against spiritually dead people who were opposing Him and denying His new spirit and Spirit based covenant:

    2 Corinthians 10:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds


    Jesus' use a better weapon. Jesus use intellect and spiritual knowledge and spiritual wisdom, to deceive (trick) Peter (who He identified to be Satan/the devil) into serving His agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead' in hell, when they die physically.

    While, on the other hand, the chosen few were enable to quietly and peacefully become Christians (by embracing His spirit and Spirit based covenant) while they lived on earth and then they were able to go to spirit heaven in three day after they died physically.

    Spiritually dead people are children of the flesh (they are dead to their spirit and therefore aware of only their flesh and blood body). They discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

    Children of the flesh will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God.

    Children of God are those chosen few people who transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits. They are spirit and Spirit people.

    Please read my posts and come onto truth, before too late is your cry.

    Jesus did not die for all. If Jesus died for all, there would not be a revelation which say that many are called and few chosen . Also there would not be a revelation which say that, straight is the gate and narrow the way that leadeth to eternal life (and entry to God's kingdom of heaven) and few there be that find it.

    Jesus died for the chosen few who actually and correctly follow Him, i.e. in the regeneration, i.e. as the Spirit of Jesus.

    Billion who were called to be Christians, err badly. They rejected Jesus and did not follow Jesus. Instead they esteemed, believed and followed Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil and they all end in hell.


    The above truths will not change. They will only become more and more recognized. It will serve you guys well to get on board with these truth, earlier rather than later, when too late will be the cry.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 8th, 2018 at 08:26 AM.

  12. #357
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    3,252
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19669

    please re-read post # 356 above. I have added to it for increased clarity.

    please re-read post # 356 above. I have added to it for increased clarity.

  13. #358
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Once saved, then always saved, right?

  14. #359
    Over 500 post club
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    719
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 116 Times in 106 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4651
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    If a person is dead they can't move, they can't go anywhere on their own.
    Exactly!!! And, NO ONE is going to heaven, except Jesus, and he is coming back here!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dartman For Your Post:

    meshak (December 29th, 2018)

  16. #360
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2138
    Quote Originally Posted by ABMF View Post
    Purpose: Wake up the sinner who thinks they are a good person and that good deeds will outway the bad. Bring a conviction of sin. Wake up the believer who has sin as a practice. Wake up the unsaved to the condition they are in. Remind those who walk in victory over sin of what they were saved from. ALL to the power and glory of Jesus Christ.

    You think you are going to heaven?Take this test. In taking the test do it in the light of the principle of the question being asked and apply it to your own life circumstances. Lust: (married) persons: Have you had sexual or inappropriate relations with a person you were not married to, while married to someone else? Have you had sexual lustful thoughts( fantasies) of desire toward a person when you looked at them while married to someone else? Looked to long at, because a person of the opposite sex was attractive or good looking? Decided you could look as long as you don't touch? Married a person who got divorced apart from Gods permission? If yes to any of those God says you are guilty of adultery.

    (to the unmarried or ((married person pertaining to their past before marriage): Have you had sexual or inappropriate relations with a person you were not married to? Have you had sexual lustful thoughts (fantasies) of desire toward a person when you looked at them ? Looked to long at, because a person of the opposite sex was attractive or good looking? If yes you are guilty of fornication.

    Have you ever committed morally questionable acts and conduct toward others or yourself? Ever enjoy "a good" dirty joke?Then God says you are guilty of uncleanness.Played magic games? Visited a psychic or medium or palm reading? Had your fortune told? Followed a horoscope? Played with a ouija board? Read books with topics of magic, wizards and witchcraft? Followed tv shows of people doing strange and paranormal/supernatural things? Witchcraft? Occult? Twilight? Harry Potter ? Bewitched? If yes to any of those you according to God are unclean.

    You ever committed lustful or sexually offensive actions toward others such as hitting on someone with a sexually explicit pick up line or publicly showed actions in order to attract sexual attention? Posed in a picture as to show sexy? Walked or carried your body, or dressed to attract sexual attention? Hows your beach swim attire? If yes to any God says you are guilty of lewdness.

    Do you put your trust for your health finances and well being in anyone or anything other then God alone? Do you put anyone or anything first foremost and greatest place and part of your life other then God? Do you devote or dedicate your time, effort, ability and skill to anyone or anything other then God or what is of Him?(that includes yourself) Do you esteem, love, give devotion or time over to things that are not Godly or approved of by Him? If yes then you are guilty of the sin of idolatry.

    Ever do drugs? Legal or other? Smoke? If yes then you are guilty before God of sorcery.

    Ever have a serious dislike or distaste with actions or feelings of being hostile or seriously unfriendly toward someone or anyone even if a enemy or opponent? If yes you are guilty of hatred.

    Really ever get angry with a person? If yes then you are before God guilty of murder. Ever shoot anyone even in a war? Or in self defense? Same guilt before God. Murder.

    Ever had strife debate or controversy with a person with animosity wrong intentions or dislike toward them? Sue anyone? Take them to court? Argue with ill will? Get in a fight? If yes then you are guilty of the sin of contentions.

    Ever not like the fact that someone is enjoying success or an advantage like being paid or given more or got attention for his or her accomplishment more then someone you thought deserved it, like yourself? Or even wished you got it or had it and not, or instead of, that person? Wish you got that present or money that so and so got given instead of them? If yes you are guilty of jealousies. If you do these things with covetousness of wanting of the advantages successes and wealth then the guilt of envy comes.

    Ever lash out in anger physically or verbally? punch a wall or beat a person our animal or go into a verbal shouting yelling and screaming fit, have road rage or anger at another driver or person who upset you and you let them know through your actions or in some way that you are mad angry and upset? If yes then you are guilty of out bursts of wrath.

    Ever wish everyone would recognize how good you are and wanted your own personal agenda to be the goal of everyone around you regardless of others? Ever work hard to get accomplished the thing you have always wanted without consideration to the cost of others around you? Career goal that was sacrificed greatly for even if by stealing time or hurting those around you? You are guilty of selfish ambitions.

    Do you regularly get in disagreements and arguments and be that person who certain topics can never be discussed with but you enjoy that? Political and social issues that you argue about and take a stubborn stand on your views and no one better present anything that opposes it or else? If yes you are guilty of dissensions.

    Do you hold beliefs or ideas or thoughts that you believe are true, that are contrary to God and His word? Example do you believe in evolution or other "scientific" explanations of biblical accounts, views, world events along with ethical and moral conduct of society? Be it historical or present? If yes you are guilty of heresies.

    Ever get drunk? Take part in a party with loud music dancing games food fun drinking getting high making out with all the actions and activities of sexual perversion drunkenness ect? If yes you are guilty of the sin of drunkenness and revelries.

    Ever tell a lie?little white lie? Half truth? Explain something in order to give the wrong perception or impression to deceive or keep someone believing an untruth? If yes you are guilty of being a liar.

    Ever steal anything? Take anything that did not belong to you without asking because if you did, someone might object, not wanting you to do so? If yes you are guilty of stealing.

    Ever lie tell a half truth or present a obscure view about someone you knew to someone else as to cause that person you lied about trouble or to look bad and win people over to your point of view about that person? Does that sound like gossip? You are guilty of false witness.

    Ever look at someone’s house and want it? How about wanting some ones wife or husband? Wanting some ones laborer who contracted with them to break that contract and come work for you? Wish you had someone else's horse cows chickens cat or dog? lawn or farm tractor? Truck car boat RV sport utility vehicle? Wanting a painting or musical instrument that is one of a kind or exclusively made but belongs to someone else?If you did any of these type of things with a seriousness then you are guilty of covetousness.

    Ever take the Lord's name in vain? Use it to curse or swear? Even if someone scared you and in surprise expression say oh Jes@$&$? You are guilty of blasphemy.

    Ever want to exert your will over someone else? Ever wish you were the boss so you could show them a thing or to? Ever boast about your abilities and achievements as to present yourself as being someone smart and great or better than others? Ever inflate your achievements to seem greater then what they actually are? Ever try to put yourself at the top and make it seem like your most valuable one in the group as to not be laid off, fired, thought badly about or looked down on or excluded and rejected? Guilt of selfishness and pride of life belongs to you.

    To the person without God: You said no to all the above and say that you have not done any of those things? Or that your good deeds will out weigh the bad? If yes you are guilty of self righteousness and lying. Hypocrite! Look at our own (good part) justice system. Would a good judge acquit a man who was a horrific murderer ( go ahead and create a really bad crime rap sheet list in your own mind) just because he donated large sums of money to charity, helped the poor, saved some one from drowning, doing all that now and then to balance out his crime? To the person "with God" but have any of the above as a regular thing in your life but deny it you are guilty of lying and hypocrisy with self-righteousness.

    You said yes to most of the above and are without God? Here then is the title you have.

    adulterator Fornicating unclean lewd idolater sorcerer hatful Murderer contentious jealous envying wrathful selfish dissentious* heretical drunken reveler lying stealing false witness ( slanderer) covetous selfish prideful blasphemer

    And you are going to stand before a sinless perfect pure holy righteous God and expect Him to let you into heaven?Go ahead and add arrogant to your title. Humans are not worthy to be saved with absolutely no value in or of themselves to ever attract God to love or save them. Humans are to Him of themselves deserving of the very depths of hell with all it's endless horrors and tortures along with all the other demonic creatures and beings who rebelled against Him because they are as them! A rebellious creation who loves the sin they are in and are always pron to do evil! God is so righteous so holy so perfect that He cannot and will not tolerate warm up to be desensitized about or talked into permitting sin. He demands of His creation that they walk before Him and be perfect! If they won't do it then the place prearranged for that sort is where they will go. It is not His desire that they go, but they of their own will not to obey and therefore putting themselves under His wrath and judgment. God is not a humanist. He is not begging you and pleading with you to stop sinning repent, get a new nature to be made perfect by the blood of His Son Jesus Christ who died on a cross and three days later He raised Him from the dead, and by His blood, atonement can be made for your sins. No instead it’s a gentle invitation to all, that whoever will hear can receive forgiveness for their sin and be changed from being a sinner to saved. Anyone who will believe and receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior can be made into a new person and be the perfection through Christ, the work of The Holy Spirit, that God demands. It's the pure Holy blood of Jesus Christ that God shed for the forgiveness of sin that enables you to be made into a new person free from sin and it's desires. You must be born again! Without it you can never be free from sin. With it you will not continue to commit as a practice, sin.

    (The person who has sin as a practice in their lives, meaning as a regular occurrence of normal needs to repent and get right with God and do what it takes to live a life of victory over sin)

    But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8 NKJV)

    Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21 NKJV)

    Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever. (1 John 2:15-17 NKJV)

    Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9, 10 NKJV)

    Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. (1 Corinthians 6:18 NKJV)

    But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was. (2 Timothy 3:1-9 NKJV)

    knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust. And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen. (apostle Paul speaking in 1 Timothy.)

    But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all. (Colossians 3:8-11 NKJV)

    But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah. These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit. But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh. (Jude 1:5-23 NKJV)

    But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. (Revelation 21:27 NKJV)

    Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.” And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. (Revelation 22:14-17 NKJV)

    Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, uI will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’ (Jesus Christ) Revelation 3
    Take this test...

    Predestination?

    NASB Eph 1:11 also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,

    Net Eph 1:11 In Christ28 we too have been claimed as God's own possession,29(G280) since we were predestined (G4309) according to the one purpose of him who accomplishes all things according to the counsel of his will



    29 tn Grk "we were appointed by lot." The notion of the verb κληρόω (klēroō) in the OT was to "appoint a portion by lot" (the more frequent cognate verb κληρονομέω [klēronomeō] meant "obtain a portion by lot"). In the passive, as here, the idea is that "we were appointed [as a portion] by lot" (BDAG 548 s.v. κληρόω 1). The words "God's own" have been supplied in the translation to clarify this sense of the verb. An alternative interpretation is that believers receive a portion as an inheritance: "In Christ we too have been appointed a portion of the inheritance." See H. W. Hoehner, Ephesians, 226-27, for discussion on this interpretive issue.

    Word study
    G2820

    κληρόω
    klēróō; contracted klērṓ, fut. klērṓsō, from klḗros (G2819), a lot. To cast lots, determine by lot, i.e., to determine something, choose someone. In Eph_1:11, it means, "in whom the lot has fallen upon us also, as foreordained thereto . . . to be" (a.t.). The idea expressed here is that Christians have become heirs of God due to the fact that God predestined them according to His purpose. In a manner of speaking, the "lot" fell to believers not by chance but solely because of the gracious and sovereign decision of God- Almighty to select them to be His heirs.
    Deriv.: prosklēróō (G4345), to give or assign by lot.

    Word study
    G4309

    προορίζω
    proorízō; fut. proorísō, from pró (G4253), before, and horízō (G3724), to determine. To determine or decree beforehand (Act_4:28; Rom_8:29-30; 1Co_2:7; Eph_1:5, Eph_1:11). The peace of the Christian Church has been disrupted due to the misunderstanding which surrounds this word. It behooves the Church to consider the divinely intended meaning of this word by carefully examining the critical passages where it is used. In 1Co_2:7 it has a thing as its obj., namely, the wisdom of God. The purpose was our glory, i.e., our benefits of salvation. In Act_4:28 the verb is followed by the aor. inf. genésthai (gínomai [G1096], to be, become), to be done. The action of Herod and Pontius Pilate in crucifying Jesus Christ is said to have been predetermined or foreordained by the hand and will of God. This indicates that Christ's mission, especially His death and resurrection, was not ultimately the result of human will but originated in the eternal counsel of God which decreed the event determining all its primary and secondary causes, instruments, agents, and contingencies.

    In Rom_8:29-30, predestination is used of God's actions in eternally decreeing both the objects and goal of His plan of salvation. Proorízō has a personal obj., the pl. relative pron. hoús, whom. This relative pron. refers to those previously mentioned as those whom God foreknew (proégnō [G4267]). The translation is, "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate." The objects of predestination are those whom He foreknew. Predestination does not involve a predetermined plan only but also includes the individuals for whom the plan is devised. The goal of predestination is expressed in the phrase, "to be conformed to the image of his Son."
    In Eph_1:5, Eph_1:11 this same purpose of foreordination is termed adoption. Adoption (huiothesía [G5206]) is the placing into sonship or legal heirship of those who are born of God. According to Eph_1:5 the basis of this prior decree is "the good pleasure of His will." The word rendered "good pleasure" is eudokía (G2107) and means pleasure or satisfaction, that which seems good. Paul is careful to add that it is the good pleasure of God's will, it is what seems good to God-not man. Similarly, in Eph_1:11 foreordination is based upon "the purpose (próthesis [G4286]) of the One who is working all things ([neut. acc. pl.] tá pánta [G3844], an idiom for the entire metaphysical and physical universe) according to the decision of His will" (a.t.). This same thinking is reflected in Rom_8:30 where foreordination is joined successively to foreknowledge. Here it is presented not as a capricious, arbitrary or whimsical exercise of raw will or unreasoned impulse, but as the expression of a deliberate and wise plan which purposes to redeem those undeserving sinners whom God freely favors as the objects of His mercy.
    Because it is neither possible nor permissible for us to pry into God's secret counsel, it is not proper to be fixated with determining who the predestined are. Instead, we should contemplate the glories of what they are predestined to, i.e., salvation, adoption, or glory.
    Syn.: protássō (G4384), to appoint before; procheirízō (G4400), to appoint beforehand; proetoimázō (G4282), to prepare before.

    NASB Pro 16:1 The plans of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is
    from the LORD.

    CEV Pro 16:1 We humans make plans, but the LORD has the final word.


    NASB Pro 16:9 The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

    CEV Pro 16:9 We make our own plans, but the LORD decides where we will go.


    NASB Pro 20:24 Man's steps are ordained by the LORD, How then can man understand his way?

    Pro 20:24 The steps of a person73 are ordained by74 the LORD — so how can anyone75
    understand his own76 way?

    Pro 20:24

    73 tn Heb "the steps of a man"; but "man" is the noun גֶּבֶר (gever, in pause), indicating an important, powerful person. BDB 149-50 s.v. suggests it is used of men in their role of defending women and children; if that can be validated, then a translation of "man" would be appropriate here. But the line seems to have a wider, more general application. The "steps" represent (by implied comparison) the course of life (cf. NLT "the road we travel").

    74 tn Heb "from the LORD"; NRSV "ordered by the Lord"; NIV "directed by the Lord."

    sn To say that one's steps are ordained by the LORD means that one's course of actions, one's whole life, is divinely prepared and sovereignly superintended (e.g., Gen_50:26; Pro_3:6). Ironically, man is not actually in control of his own steps.

    75 tn The verse uses an independent nominative absolute to point up the contrast between the mortal and the immortal: "and man, how can he understand his way?" The verb in the sentence would then be classified as a potential imperfect; and the whole question rhetorical. It is affirming that humans cannot understand very much at all about their lives.




    NASB Joh 15:16 "You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.

    CEV Joh 15:16 You did not choose me. I chose you and sent you out to produce fruit, the kind of fruit that will last. Then my Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name.



    NASB Joh 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws (DRAGS) him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

    CEV Joh 6:44 No one can come to me, unless the Father who sent me makes them want to come. But if they do come, I will raise them to life on the last day.

    Joh 6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him,66 and I will raise him up at the last day.

    Net Bible
    Joh 6:44 -

    66 tn Or "attracts him," or "pulls him." The word is used of pulling or dragging, often by force. It is even used once of magnetic attraction (A. Oepke, TDNT 2:503).

    sn The Father who sent me draws him. The author never specifically explains what this "drawing" consists of. It is evidently some kind of attraction; whether it is binding and irresistible or not is not mentioned. But there does seem to be a parallel with Joh_6:65, where Jesus says that no one is able to come to him unless the Father has allowed it. This apparently parallels the use of Isaiah by John to reflect the spiritual blindness of the Jewish leaders (see the quotations from Isaiah in Joh_9:41 and Joh_12:39-40).



    NASB Joh 6:65 And He was saying, "For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father."

    CEV Joh 6:65 Then Jesus said, "You cannot come to me, unless the Father makes you want to come. That is why I have told these things to all of you."

    Let's get to the POINT...


    NASB Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

    CEV Act 13:48 This message made the Gentiles glad, and they praised what they had heard about the Lord. Everyone who had been chosen for eternal life then put their faith in the Lord.

    NASB Mat 22:14 "For many are called, but few are chosen."

    CEV Mat 22:14 Many are invited, but only a few are chosen.



    NASB Mar 4:11 And he said to them, "To you has been given the secret of the
    kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables, 12 so that indeed see
    but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand, lest they should turn and be
    forgiven
    ."



    NASB Rom 9:11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or
    bad--in order that God's purpose of election might continue
    , not because of works but
    because of him who calls
    --12 she was told, "The older will serve the younger."

    Don't be so proud!


    Paul



    Belief is a GIFT - Phil 1:29 - "For you have been granted [the gift] to grant as a favor for Christ's sake not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer in His behalf."


    Faith is a GIFT - Eph 2:8-10 - "For it is by free grace (God's unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation) through [ the gift of] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves, but it is the gift of God; Not because of works [not the fulfillment of the Law's demands], lest any man should boast. [It is not the result of what anyone can possibly do, so no one can pride himself in it or take glory to himself.] For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].
    From the cowardice that shrinks from new truth,
    From the laziness that is content with half-truths,
    From the arrogance that thinks it knows all truth,
    Oh God of Truth, deliver us.

    ~ Ancient Prayer

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pierac For Your Post:

    GeoffW (January 4th, 2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us