User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 371

Thread: Are you Going to Heaven?

  1. #196
    Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 334 Times in 267 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    Well, if you do not agree, go take your case to Jesus. I gave you the quote. If indeed you have offended so many, probably that's what you gonna have to do.
    I apologize if you've responded to the OP question already. (In all fairness, you can't expect anybody to go through multiple pages on TOL, which would be cruel.) I ask, because, from everything I've seen and many things you've related to me, you have some very diminished prospects in the salvation department. Correct me if I'm wrong, you thoroughly reject Jesus Christ, right, despite even the Tenach, with His footprints all over it?

  2. #197
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113863

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderfulLordJesus View Post
    I apologize if you've responded to the OP question already. (In all fairness, you can't expect anybody to go through multiple pages on TOL, which would be cruel.) I ask, because, from everything I've seen and many things you've related to me, you have some very diminished prospects in the salvation department. Correct me if Iris'm wrong, you thoroughly reject Jesus Christ, right, despite even the Tenach, with His footprints all over it?
    Yea, let me correct where you are indeed wrong. I do not reject Jesus and much less thoroughly. I reject the "Christ" of Paul which cries far from being a legitimate picture of Jesus. I accept Jesus for what he really was and not for what the gospel of Paul aka the NT paints him to have been. And with regards to salvation the definition is not diminished prospects but positive information endorsed by Jesus himself and the Prophets. Regarding Jesus in the Tanach, only eyes infected by Christian preconceived notions can see him in there.

  3. #198
    Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 334 Times in 267 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    Yea, let me correct where you are indeed wrong. I do not reject Jesus and much less thoroughly. I reject the "Christ" of Paul which cries far from being a legitimate picture of Jesus. I accept Jesus for what he really was and not for what the gospel of Paul aka the NT paints him to have been. And with regards to salvation the definition is not diminished prospects but positive information endorsed by Jesus himself and the Prophets. Regarding Jesus in the Tanach, only eyes infected by Christian preconceived notions can see him in there.
    Indeed wrong? Out of the gate, first chapter of John, Jesus Christ is very God. You don't thoroughly reject the Lord Jesus, when you deny His very Person and purpose? You aren't rationale. You're like saying you don't reject Albert Schweitzer, just that he was a doctor and that he was ever in Africa. And you know full well rejecting Jesus Christ means rejecting the truth of Christianity. Why are you even here, disputing the Lord Jesus and the Christian faith?

  4. #199
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113863

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderfulLordJesus View Post
    Indeed wrong? Out of the gate, first chapter of John, Jesus Christ is very God. You don't thoroughly reject the Lord Jesus, when you deny His very Person and purpose? You aren't rationale. You're like saying you don't reject Albert Schweitzer, just that he was a doctor and that he was ever in Africa. And you know full well rejecting Jesus Christ means rejecting the truth of Christianity. Why are you even here, disputing the Lord Jesus and the Christian faith?
    I am here for one reason only. Because Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and the NT is using a Jew to preach against his Faith which just happens to be mine too. If you can teach the NT without using a Jew to preach against his Faith, I will never bother you again. I am sure that you don't deny the fact that Jesus was a Jew, do you? So let's refer to him as a Jew and not a Christian.

    Now, with regards to the "truth" of Christianity, Isaiah states that if one does not teach according to the Law and the Prophets, there is no truth in what he or she says. (Isa. 8:20) does the NT teach according to the Law and the Prophets? I don't think so.

  5. #200
    Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 334 Times in 267 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    I am here for one reason only. Because Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and the NT is using a Jew to preach against his Faith which just happens to be mine too. If you can teach the NT without using a Jew to preach against his Faith, I will never bother you again. I am sure that you don't deny the fact that Jesus was a Jew, do you? So let's refer to him as a Jew and not a Christian.

    Now, with regards to the "truth" of Christianity, Isaiah states that if one does not teach according to the Law and the Prophets, there is no truth in what he or she says. (Isa. 8:20) does the NT teach according to the Law and the Prophets? I don't think so.
    More antichrist smoke, trying to make Him a liar in His very being and teachings, shameful and evil.

    I don't go to Buddhist forums, running down the Buddhist faith, or Hindus, or Taoists, or even Muslims' places of discourse, wouldn't even go to an auto mechanic's forum and dispute as mythological the need for oil in a crankcase. This is only the sort of thing idiotic trolls do, who thrive on offensiveness and disputing. And you're not that pathetic and lonely, right? If you're challenged with Google, I'll help you find some place Jewish.

  6. #201
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    572
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    Now, with regards to the "truth" of Christianity, Isaiah states that if one does not teach according to the Law and the Prophets, there is no truth in what he or she says. (Isa. 8:20) does the NT teach according to the Law and the Prophets? I don't think so.
    Yes, it does; except for cermonial law, of which kosher laws aren't.

  7. #202
    Over 500 post club False Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    36327
    Where did you get your ticket punched?

  8. #203
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113863

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderfulLordJesus View Post
    More antichrist smoke, trying to make Him a liar in His very being and teachings, shameful and evil.

    I don't go to Buddhist forums, running down the Buddhist faith, or Hindus, or Taoists, or even Muslims' places of discourse, wouldn't even go to an auto mechanic's forum and dispute as mythological the need for oil in a crankcase. This is only the sort of thing idiotic trolls do, who thrive on offensiveness and disputing. And you're not that pathetic and lonely, right? If you're challenged with Google, I'll help you find some place Jewish.
    Of course! Why would you do that to the Buddhists? They are not trying to replace the Christian Theology as you are doing to Judaism. And thank you for the reference to a Jewish website. They don't vandalize Judaism with the things of Judaism.

    I am not a troll. I have been here much longer than you have. A troll does not remain in the same website too long.

  9. #204
    Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 334 Times in 267 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    A troll does not remain in the same website too long.
    You've got me there, must somewhat bow to your expertise as to trolls, though there are websites this isn't at all true, either. You would even seem professional to me, if you made any real spiritual sense, but you do strike me as a career troll. Of course, that's probably not saying anything, anyway, about trolls, even the mediocre often make careers of it.

  10. #205
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113863

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Omniskeptical View Post
    Yes, it does; except for cermonial law, of which kosher laws aren't.
    See what you are doing? Trying to escape the truth of God's Law in the Decalogue with rituals. Read Rom. 7:1-7. It is about the allegory of the widow who gets freedom from the marriage law with the death of her husband. Paul meant to get rid of the Decalogue with the death of Jesus. If you read that text, you will see that he refers to the Decalogue in verse 7.

  11. #206
    Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 334 Times in 267 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    See what you are doing? Trying to escape the truth of God's Law in the Decalogue with rituals. Read Rom. 7:1-7. It is about the allegory of the widow who gets freedom from the marriage law with the death of her husband. Paul meant to get rid of the Decalogue with the death of Jesus. If you read that text, you will see that he refers to the Decalogue in verse 7.
    A thousand more micrograms of LSD, and it becomes clear.

  12. #207
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113863

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderfulLordJesus View Post
    You've got me there, must somewhat bow to your expertise as to trolls, though there are websites this isn't at all true, either. You would even seem professional to me, if you made any real spiritual sense, but you do strike me as a career troll. Of course, that's probably not saying anything, anyway, about trolls, even the mediocre often make careers of it.
    No, you are simply effecting a psychological transfer to charge me as a troll when in reality, deep down in your subconscious you know that I am striking you as a real member of the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism. That's the truth.

  13. #208
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113863

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderfulLordJesus View Post
    A thousand more micrograms of LSD, and it becomes clear.
    For you. As for me, it is plainly clear without LSD.

  14. #209
    Over 1000 post club WonderfulLordJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 334 Times in 267 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
    No, you are simply effecting a psychological transfer to charge me as a troll when in reality, deep down in your subconscious you know that I am striking you as a real member of the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism. That's the truth.
    "I'm not a real Jew, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express."

  15. #210
    Over 4000 post club
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113863

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderfulLordJesus View Post
    "I'm not a real Jew, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express."
    You should have saved your time with this post above because I already know for sure that you are no Jew.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us