Thread: "Veteran's Day"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 710 Posts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doormat View Post

You are living the life the state tells you to live, just another debt slave.
    B-I-N-G-O
    Contrary to what many Americans seem to think, the document we now call "the Constitution" and the Declaration of Independence are not pretty much the same thing or "connected in spirit," or "two sides of the same coin." The two documents were written by two different groups of people at two different times to accomplish two totally different goals.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 710 Posts

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CabinetMaker View Post
    A soldier risks his or her life so that I can be a believer. So that gays can marry. So that I can freely speak against my government. So that women can get abortions. So that I can be educated in the school of my choice. So that I can pay taxes. A soldier fights for freedom so that we can live the life we want to live, not the life the state tells us to live.
    A soldier risks his or her life so that I can pay taxes? Um, taxes are not voluntarily I hate to break it you pal.
    Contrary to what many Americans seem to think, the document we now call "the Constitution" and the Declaration of Independence are not pretty much the same thing or "connected in spirit," or "two sides of the same coin." The two documents were written by two different groups of people at two different times to accomplish two totally different goals.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 6,045 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doormat View Post
    Wait until the jihadist gets to heaven and finds 72 Metallica fans waiting for him.
    You think Trad has 71 friends?
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    On a day where normal humans- Knight
    What is considered normal? Those who agree with you?

Who is to gain with War? It is an economic question for Knight, for it gets to the heart of the matter as to why we went to war. There is big money involved.
    http://mises.org/daily/5607

Thread Information