Should KOBAN be Ignored ?

koban

Yes, koban should be ignored, In fact Im going to start a thread about how he ought to be ignored, and then maybe a poll. I'll post in the shout box everyday to remind people to ignore koban. I'll start a group emial list also, just to make sure everyone knows they shouldnt even think about koban.

Koban who? :noid:

GuySmiley

Koban who? :noid:
I'd like to form a focus group of TOL'ers who could meet online once a week over the next few years to discuss ignoring koban. We'll report to the rest of the forum after each meeting, so that no one forgets to ignore koban.

koban

I'd like to form a focus group of TOL'ers who could meet online once a week over the next few years to discuss ignoring koban. We'll report to the rest of the forum after each meeting, so that no one forgets to ignore koban.

Can I be the chair? When I call the meetings to order, everybody can just ignore me. :)

Newman

Yes, koban should be ignored, In fact Im going to start a thread about how he ought to be ignored, and then maybe a poll. I'll post in the shout box everyday to remind people to ignore koban. I'll start a group emial list also, just to make sure everyone knows they shouldnt even think about koban.

:rotfl:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER

We could form sub-committees and focus groups! :banana:

Quincy

I put everyone that rejoiced in the death of George Carlin on my ignore list. Not just because of him, but just common decency. :plain:

koban

All he does is make witless comments.
He knows nothing of the Bible on a Theological Forum.
He contributes nothing positive to the subject at hand.
How many of you have put him on Ignore ?
Would he go away if we all put him on ignore.
Would Koban be described as Incorrigible ?

And this would be the best - a prime example of Omega's inability to control himself. :darwinsm:

Funny little feller, ain't he? :)