Minerva's Official Wedding Thread!

Minerva

Wish I lived closer so I could be there and so I could take your kids to give you a week alone with your husband.

Well actually, my parents are going to go ahead and watch the little one so we can have the weekend and the older ones are going to their friends.:cloud9: We were going to go out of town, but it might end up being too expensive with gas but I don't know yet, I am still figuring it out. We will be without kids though so will be having fun for 2 days no matter if we sit in our car in a parking lot! :D and with us...that's the truth! Thanks for the thought though!!:angel:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here is a picture of the courthouse where we got the marriage license today...beside the courthouse there you can see a steeple sticking up, that is the church that the pastor is from who will be marrying us.

The next picture is of the flowers that I bought to make my own boquet. I decided this would allow me to have what I wanted and be about the same price if not less. I also got a couple little crosses to hang off of it.

The next picture is the finished boquet.

The next is what it looks like next to my dress.

It really looks much better in person but that's the way it always goes.

:devil:
We need a picture of you in your combat boots standing next to the ginormous cannon!

Minerva

Thanks guys...I can't wait to show you all pictures of the big day!!! :jump:

I'm so excited! I have to tell you all....if it weren't for you guys (with the exception of Jared of course) I wouldn't have anyone to talk to about all this and help me and be excited with me and I appreciate it all so much. :cloud9:

Minerva

The veil is on it's way!!!!!

Let's hope it gets here ASAP!!!!!
I can't wait to see it, and feel it, and try it on, and run around in it!! I'm gonna hvae fun the day the veil gets here!! :)

The forecast for the 7th is 71 degrees and 10% chance of rain...LOOKIN GOOD :cool:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks guys...I can't wait to show you all pictures of the big day!!! :jump:
Especially the part where you show us the Minerva version, of the TOL bridal dance. Only I'm guessing with those boots it will be more of a bridal STOMP!
I'm so excited! I have to tell you all....if it weren't for you guys (with the exception of Jared of course) I wouldn't have anyone to talk to about all this and help me and be excited with me and I appreciate it all so much. :cloud9:

Minerva

Seven more days, seven more days!!!! :guitar:

I know...I'm very anxious...I want it to be 0 more days!

BTW guys...can I decompress for a moment here....

Jared's boss is such the nice guy that he has asked Jared not to take off work Friday for our wedding...he thinks he could come in after we get married....and hwat's more..Jared wanted his check on Thursday and his boss said no...so now he can't even get paid before we have our weekend together!!! He is supposed to be some Christian man, a decon at the church, and he is one of the sleaziest, underhanded, selfish......people.....I have come across in a while. His boss and the wife sat there and LAUGHED at Jared and said we shouldn't get married anyway that we were already "shacked up " so it didn't matter and that honeymoons were for people who haven't been living together!!!! So now, Jared may have to threaten to quit his job just to get paid on Thursday and if he wants Friday off to get married he may even quit for real, or get fired one.....UGH! And on top of it...Jared has had a week worth of paid vacation racked up for a while now and the man won't give it to him!!!!how..............RETARDED! :mad:

(ok i let it out....when do i feel better :noid: )

Minerva

MY VEIL CAME IN!!!!

YAY!

It's cool, I love it, I haven't tried it on with the dress yet, but I know it's gonna be awesome! My daughter wants to walk behind me and hold it.... :)

Pictures tomorrow hopefully :) :) :)

Weeeee!

:banana:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I know...I'm very anxious...I want it to be 0 more days!

BTW guys...can I decompress for a moment here....

Jared's boss is such the nice guy that he has asked Jared not to take off work Friday for our wedding...he thinks he could come in after we get married....and hwat's more..Jared wanted his check on Thursday and his boss said no...so now he can't even get paid before we have our weekend together!!! He is supposed to be some Christian man, a decon at the church, and he is one of the sleaziest, underhanded, selfish......people.....I have come across in a while. His boss and the wife sat there and LAUGHED at Jared and said we shouldn't get married anyway that we were already "shacked up " so it didn't matter and that honeymoons were for people who haven't been living together!!!! So now, Jared may have to threaten to quit his job just to get paid on Thursday and if he wants Friday off to get married he may even quit for real, or get fired one.....UGH! And on top of it...Jared has had a week worth of paid vacation racked up for a while now and the man won't give it to him!!!!how..............RETARDED! :mad:

(ok i let it out....when do i feel better :noid: )

Don't worry about the boss. :plain:
What goes around comes around and that guy will get whats coming to him if he keeps it up.:think:

Last time I checked, you can take a vacation day when you've got 7 of them racked up. Everyone at TOL will harass the living hell out of that guy if he fires Jared. Just give us his home phone, e-mail and address if it comes to that. Oh and the names and addresses of all his customers, suppliers and his kids.:chuckle:

I'll make it a full time job.