User Tag List

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The diametrically opposing views of W. E. B. Du Bois and Booker T. Washington makes for an interesting research project.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,240 Times in 1,068 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    The diametrically opposing views of W. E. B. Du Bois and Booker T. Washington makes for an interesting research project.
    Maybe we should move to this discussion to the state of the Black American in today's society?

A large percent of black males are in jail.
    A large percent of black women have abortions.
    A large percent of black children are raised in fatherless homes.
    High rate of drug and alcohol abuse in the Black community.

Too bad we didn't listen to Booker T. Washington.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Maybe we should move to this discussion to the state of the Black American in today's society?

A large percent of black males are in jail.
    A large percent of black women have abortions.
    A large percent of black children are raised in fatherless homes.
    High rate of drug and alcohol abuse in the Black community.

Too bad we didn't listen to Booker T. Washington.
    That would be an interesting discussion.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    That would be an interesting discussion.
    Be my guest with getting it started.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What man of God would be a plagiarist, an unrepentant sexual deviant who claimed that he was anti violence, yet riots broke out in practically every location that King spoke, and associate with black racists like Malcolm X and Elijah Mohammed?
    So he quoted outside sources without citin them in his speech? His bad. He had extra-marital affairs? Name me one Southern Baptist preacher that hasn't done that. Associate with known racists like Malcolm X? Malcolm X was brainwashed by the Nation of Islam while in prison, which is why he was "racist". During the Hajj, he learned that in Islam, racism is forbidden and that all men are equal in the eyes of Allah SWT. He came back and preached against the blasphemy that Elijah Muhammed was speaking and preached for equality for black people; he just stated that the black man should take it and not get beat on. He beleive in the eye for an eye approach to life, something Christians are divided on and I'm not sure why they are.

If you're going to call Malcolm X a racist and fault Dr. King for associating with him, then let's call out Reagen for associating with racists like Strom Thurmond or Jesse Helms; these guys held political office at the national level and passed laws.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,913 Times in 6,936 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by This Charming Manc View Post
    Boy if you get to heaven your not going to like it when you find out that Jesus isn't white.
    Racist: to interject racism where none is present.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Racist: to interject racism where none is present.
    Being that Jesus PBUH has been painted in pictures in the West as being fair skinned, it's reasonable to state what needs to be said. Jesus was a Palestinian and thus not white.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    What man of God would be a plagiarist, an unrepentant sexual deviant who claimed that he was anti violence, yet riots broke out in practically every location that King spoke, and associate with black racists like Malcolm X and Elijah Mohammed?

Quote Originally Posted by muslimsoldier View Post
    So he quoted outside sources without citin them in his speech? His bad. He had extra-marital affairs? Name me one Southern Baptist preacher that hasn't done that.
    i.e. "But but but, there are other moral degenerates out there, why point out MLK Jr.?"

Others haven't been given a national holiday in their name.

Associate with known racists like Malcolm X? Malcolm X was brainwashed by the Nation of Islam while in prison, which is why he was "racist". During the Hajj, he learned that in Islam, racism is forbidden and that all men are equal in the eyes of Allah SWT.
    More like "All men are equal in the eyes of Allah, as long as they worship him."

He came back and preached against the blasphemy that Elijah Muhammed was speaking and preached for equality for black people; he just stated that the black man should take it and not get beat on. He beleive in the eye for an eye approach to life, something Christians are divided on and I'm not sure why they are.

If you're going to call Malcolm X a racist and fault Dr. King for associating with him, then let's call out Reagen for associating with racists like Strom Thurmond or Jesse Helms; these guys held political office at the national level and passed laws.
    Islam has close ties to Black Liberation Theology.

Islam and Black Liberation Theology

"Barack Obama has closely aligned himself with Reverend Jeremiah Wright and Black Liberation Theology (BLT). When viewed from the Christian point-of-view, BLT is a strange creed, but when seen from the standpoint of Islam, there is a very strong parallel.

Islam and BLT are theologies that have a political goal of making all politics submit to their demands. Submission is the political goal.
    Islam and BLT are both based upon the principle of duality. The Koran divides up humanity into Muslims and the kafirs (unbelievers). BLT has a god that divides humanity into blacks and whites. But the duality is not the division, but a complete separation that is ethical, political, cultural and religious. The believer has nothing in common with the kafir/white. Allah loves the Muslim and a black god loves the blacks.

Allah preaches violence against the kafirs and helps Muslims to kill them. The Koran says that cruelty and hatred of the kafir is a sacred duty for Muslims.

BLT does not preach violence against whites, but excuses and justifies it. BLT also justifies black crime as a legal way for oppressed blacks to strike back at the white oppressors. It sees a rapist or killer of whites as a revolutionary committing a legitimate act of a just war. Here we have a quote from James Cone, the father of BLT:
    "What we need is the divine love as expressed in black power, which is the power of blacks to destroy their oppressors, here and now, by any and all means at their disposal" [James Cone, A Black Theology of Liberation, p. 70]
    http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/i...tion-theology/

Was Martin Luther the King Jr. a fan of Black Liberation Theology?

"Though he walked in the radical tradition of Black liberation theology and spoke out against domestic and foreign terrorism with zeal, many in White America have rebranded him into a gentle, color-blind giant whose only interest in White supremacy lied in ensuring that Black Americans could dine at its table.

That wasn’t the real Dr. King. That wasn’t our Dr. King..."
    http://newsone.com/2843703/dr-martin...autiful-video/

Thanks
    Thanked 9,913 Times in 6,936 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being that Jesus PBUH has been painted in pictures in the West as being fair skinned, it's reasonable to state what needs to be said. Jesus was a Palestinian and thus not white.
    Palestinian? That is a new word. He was an Israelite. And it has nothing to do with that pervert's misdirection. He wants to distract from the topic by playing the race card.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    slam has close ties to Black Liberation Theology.
    Hmmm, never knew that. I'm going to have to go back and read the Holy Q'uran, and the few Hadiths I have on hand that specifically deal with Black Liberation Theology. I wanna see where the Prophet SAW said that Islam was going to further the advancement of a specific race and teach that one race was inferior to others. Before I do that, can you point me in the direction of the correct Sunnah that states this? You seem keen on Islamic teachings, so I'm assuming you've been well eductated on my faith.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, never knew that. I'm going to have to go back and read the Holy Q'uran, and the few Hadiths I have on hand that specifically deal with Black Liberation Theology. I wanna see where the Prophet SAW said that Islam was going to further the advancement of a specific race and teach that one race was inferior to others. Before I do that, can you point me in the direction of the correct Sunnah that states this? You seem keen on Islamic teachings, so I'm assuming you've been well eductated on my faith.
    Reread the post, specifically this part:

Islam and BLT are theologies that have a political goal of making all politics submit to their demands. Submission is the political goal.
    Islam and BLT are both based upon the principle of duality. The Koran divides up humanity into Muslims and the kafirs (unbelievers). BLT has a god that divides humanity into blacks and whites. But the duality is not the division, but a complete separation that is ethical, political, cultural and religious. The believer has nothing in common with the kafir/white. Allah loves the Muslim and a black god loves the blacks.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reread the post, specifically this part:

Not for nothing, but have you thought about seeking professional help in the education department? That load of dribble made my head spin, and all I'm gonna do now is pray for you. Islam was founded on the principle that all people were born sinless, and choose to sin in life. No man is greater than another. Even the Prophet SAW chastised Muslims for not being good enough, while he praised Non-Muslims for their charities. You know nothing about my faith, nor about Islamic history. So please, before you start piping up how my faith is in league with some race based ideaology, actually have something substantive to go along with it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not for nothing, but have you thought about seeking professional help in the education department? That load of dribble made my head spin, and all I'm gonna do now is pray for you. Islam was founded on the principle that all people were born sinless, and choose to sin in life. No man is greater than another. Even the Prophet SAW chastised Muslims for not being good enough, while he praised Non-Muslims for their charities. You know nothing about my faith, nor about Islamic history. So please, before you start piping up how my faith is in league with some race based ideaology, actually have something substantive to go along with it.
    I know plenty about the hatred that comes from your false religion.

Christianity vs Islam
    http://www.faithfacts.org/world-reli...nity-vs.-islam

Muzzie aggression/Jihad

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know plenty about the hatred that comes from your false religion.
    Hatred? Seems to me that the only one spewing hatred, is you. I've not shown resentment towards any Christian or your religion at all and that's how 99.99% of all Muslims are. You might wanna check again on your "facts" and what they're teaching you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hatred? Seems to me that the only one spewing hatred, is you. I've not shown resentment towards any Christian or your religion at all and that's how 99.99% of all Muslims are. You might wanna check again on your "facts" and what they're teaching you.
    Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Syria: Young Christian Man Beheaded On The Spot After Islamists Notice Cross Necklace
    http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com...ross-necklace/

(Don't cha just feel the love?).
    Last edited by aCultureWarrior; January 21st, 2014 at 01:05 AM.

Thread Information