User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 1,074 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

First co-recipient of the Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood baby butcher award, violent sexual degenerate, communist sympathizer, plagiarist, fraudulent Christian, you name it, Mike King did it all.
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan28.htm
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79797

Since this thread was locked, http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=94745
    I thought I'd start a new one.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why would a supposed man of God associate with someone like this?

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It appears that a former First Lady wasn't a fan of King either:

In a surprising interview from 1964 that appears in a new book about White House life, former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis described Martin Luther King Jr. as "phony" and "tricky," Politico reports.

The commentary can be found in Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy, a book that will be published next week.

The 1964 Q&A session includes Mrs. Kennedy's allegation that King mocked the funeral mass of her husband, John F. Kennedy, and its celebrant, Cardinal Richard Cushing.

"He made fun of Cardinal Cushing and said he was drunk at it," the former first lady says. "And things about they almost dropped the coffin. I just can't see a picture of Martin Luther King without thinking, you know, 'That man's terrible.' "

The book also reveals that the FBI tapes that captured the married civil rights activist in a hotel room with another woman contributed to Mrs. Kennedy's negative impression of him, but that her own husband (whose infidelity hadn't been exposed yet) urged her not to judge King for his indiscretion...

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/jackie-o...ony-and-tricky

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here the "Christian Reverend" is meeting with a couple of racist leaders from the Nation of Islam.

Nation of Islam, Black Muslim supremacists movement against America
    http://jongarrido.com/nation_of_isla...st_america.htm

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Should be Repealed

MLK Jr.'s life and the aftereffects

(65 pages of facts).
    http://www.martinlutherking.org/arti...ng_holiday.pdf

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to bring some context to the MLK/Malcolm X meeting. It was March 26, 1964 in Washington, DC. Both men were there to listen to Senate hearings on Civil Rights. They ran into each other, spoke for about a minute. This was the only time they ever met. Malcolm X was a staunch critic of MLK for years, once referring to him as "Dr. Reverend Chicken-Wing".
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    Just to bring some context to the MLK/Malcolm X meeting. It was March 26, 1964 in Washington, DC. Both men were there to listen to Senate hearings on Civil Rights. They ran into each other, spoke for about a minute. This was the only time they ever met. Malcolm X was a staunch critic of MLK for years, once referring to him as "Dr. Reverend Chicken-Wing".
    And the sit down meeting with Elijah Robert Poole? As seen in this video, there was nothing "non violent" about King and his fraudulent movement, as riots broke out everywhere that he spoke.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    THE SEALED FBI FILES ON MLK

King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died) due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country. King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King's links to communism to remain top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme Court in 1983 to release the files, so the current bill in the Senate to create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished. He was denied. -
    See more at: http://www.frontline.org.za/index.ph....LsvxitC3.dpuf

14 more years until the King time capsule is opened. The question is:

Will the truth be revealed or will those that have hidden the truth behind this monster of all these years continue to do so?

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    And the sit down meeting with Elijah Robert Poole?
    I know nothing about MLK's meeting with Elijah Muhammad. I'm not an MLK expert by any means. The main reason I knew about his meeting with Malcolm X was because I did some research on Malcolm X, even read his biography by Alex Haley, in college.
    Last edited by The Berean; September 3rd, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    I know nothing about MLK's meeting with Elijah Muhammad. I'm not an MLK expert by any means. The main reason I knew about his meeting with Malcolm X was because I did some research on Malcolm X, even read his biography by Alex Haley, in college.
    Care to share some of the information that you learned about Malcolm Little?

Over 1500 post club This Charming Manc's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy if you get to heaven your not going to like it when you find out that Jesus isn't white.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The topic here is Michael King.

Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 1,719 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by This Charming Manc View Post
    Boy if you get to heaven your not going to like it when you find out that Jesus isn't white.
    You know what color he is? Being that no one has seen him since 33 AD kind of makes that statement rather dumb.
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I learned that "Little" was Malcolm's "slave name".

The following is from memory. Malcom's X's father was a Baptist preacher who was a Marcus Garvey supporter. Malcolm X said that his father was a"rare negro" of his time who was not afraid of the white man. He was killed under suspicious circumstances. Malcolm moved to Boston and became involved in the seedy underworld of Boston. He admitted to selling drugs and running numbers. He was convicted for burglary in 1945 and spent about seven years in prison. He became a member of the Nation of Islam while in prison. After his release from prison he quickly became a leading figure in the NOI. He established several NOI mosques across the country. He was the leading spokesman for the NOI mainly because he was quite eloquent. He spent most of his time telling white people they were they were "white blue eyed devils", basically espousing the racist views of the NOI. He promoted African-American economic independence and defense. He because disillusioned with Elijah Mohammed and the NOI for Muhammad's hypocrisy. Mohammed impregnated several NOI secretaries and paid them hush money. Malcolm X visited Africa and Mecca and has a "religious conversion" to orthodox Islam. Upon his return he leaves the NOI and denounces their racist teachings. He goes into it a bit in the autobiography that he ate meals with Muslims in Mecca who had the blondest of blond hair and the blue-ist of blue eyes. This really opened his eyes according to him. He started to focus on the issue of humans rights for all people across the world. then he was assassinated in 1965 by a group of black men associated with the NOI. That's about what I remember about him.

. -Ktoyou

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by This Charming Manc View Post
    Welcome to the thread TCM. Before we continue I never did thank you for your negative rep where you stated:

"you really area racist hateful retard".

The floor is all yours my friend. Refute the information provided from various sources that shows that Martin Luther King Jr. (Michael) was a sexual degenerate, a communist sympathizer, a plagiarist, and a fake Christian. While you're at it tell us that MLK Jr. really didn't know anything about the racist-murdering views of Margaret Sanger when he accepted her award.

Thread Information