Thread: Creation vs. Evolution

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Sealeaf,

God is not for evolution. He's for Creation. C'mon Sealeaf. It was just a mistake, right??

Much Love In Christ,

Michael
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Stripe,

Thanks so much for your input. But, I must tell you, even though you're on my side, geologists have found evidence of a global flood in certain layers in the earth's crust. I think it was silt or something. But yes, there was a global flood.
    If God says it was true, it was true Stripe.

God Bless You Extremely Much For Your Input,

Michael

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Dear Stripe,

Thanks so much for your input. But, I must tell you, even though you're on my side, geologists have found evidence of a global flood in certain layers in the earth's crust. I think it was silt or something. But yes, there was a global flood.

Michael
    I think you will find that Stripe is a history denier like yourself, and believes in the biblical flood.

Of course his grasp of the geological evidence is about as sound as yours.

Stuart

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Stuu,

Wonderful. You will bet that some people have been told facts that the story of God's Creation, so that's good. It is too bad Evolution doesn't carry all of the facts, but some fallacies, indeed.

And God has more morals than man, certainly. He knows what He's doing and like Noah and his family, the earth gets obliterated sometimes. I am surprised He saved even Noah. He has a humungous Heart, full of love for us, but when we become a nation without a few ounces of His Spirit in it, then I guess it's time to start over, or else watch everyone get murdered and raped, etc.

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Stuu,

Wonderful. You will bet that some people have been told facts that the story of God's Creation, so that's good. It is too bad Evolution doesn't carry all of the facts, but some fallacies, indeed.

And God has more morals than man, certainly. He knows what He's doing and like Noah and his family, the earth gets obliterated sometimes. I am surprised He saved even Noah. He has a humungous Heart, full of love for us, but when we become a nation without a few ounces of His Spirit in it, then I guess it's time to start over, or else watch everyone get murdered and raped, etc.
    So previous human populations (now extinct) made your god kill all its playthings?

Stuart

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Stuu,

God wiped the screen blank a number of times indeed. In other words, He created and then obliterated, and formed each animal and bird, and critter and man/woman differently, each time changed in ways He saw fit. Just like He obliterated everyone but Noah and his family.

Tell God there was NO CREATION when you see Him, or tell Him there was EVOLUTION and see how you fare. In His Presence.

No, the earth's day was not 22 hours back then, just like all of this junk you expect us to believe about Evolution.

Yes, there were only Noah and his wife and their children. I already know there was not 1000, so forget it.

"He will change things as He will a dollhouse. It's His option. What are you going to do about it??"

"If it was a rogue nation we might take up arms against it." (Quote from Stuart). Oh, are gonna fight with God Himself now just to make yourself look right?

Good luck publicising your book. My book getting publicize is not a problem at all. It is mainstream, but I'm sure hundreds know it or about it.

Also Stuu, please do not respond to me in quotes. I don't like going back and forth with them and will probably just not answer them. Thanks!!

Michael Cadry

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Stu,

Who died and made you the spokesman for all of these insinuations of yours??

Are you going to defy God Himself? Go for it, guy!

God Help You,

Michael

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Stripe,

Michael
    Key facts:

1. Geologists have NOT found evidence for a global flood, but have found evidence that there was no such thing.
    2. The BIBLE certainly says there was such a flood.
    3. It is your interpretation that God dictated the Bible, but that is debatable.
    We wunt be druv.

Self appointed representative of the reality based community. [Send complaints to /dev/null.]

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stuart's Quirk

Dear Stuart,

You'll notice that I did say is could be more or less than a 24-hour day. So if experts say it, I still have my doubts, but will play let's see when we ask our God, when we face Him once we die. This is the best I can do. Let's see what God says to us about it.

God Be With You,

Michael

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lordkalvan View Post
    A mathematical impossibility how, exactly?
    http://www.icr.org/article/493/

Now explain to me the gaps and the evolution of a cell.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley D View Post
    http://www.icr.org/article/493/

Now explain to me the gaps and the evolution of a cell.
    He requires a uniform sequence of 200 advantageous mutations, with no others in between, as if that is the only way to produce an improvement.

Evolutionary genetics requires that EACH mutation is beneficial on its own if it is to be positively selected for, so 200 in an unbroken sequence is a straw man.

In reality, the theory requires a single useful mutation. What is the chance of that? Rather better than impossible.
    We wunt be druv.

Self appointed representative of the reality based community. [Send complaints to /dev/null.]

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear MichaelCadry

I am observing your request for no quoting, although it makes it very difficult to keep track given that you have responded in more than one post.

I think you probably just don't know very much about natural history. Am I wrong about that?

Stuart

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Stuu,

You are wrong about quite a few things. There was a global flood, and be more reverent to God unless you are an atheist or agnostic, and yes, the days were not the same length years ago. Now I'll go and read the rest of these posts.

God Bless You As You Deserve,

Michael

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Stuu,

We are not God's playthings. He is God. We are merely men and women. To Him, we adults are still children. Your intelligence is way BELOW His, so ask Him yourself. When the fruit gets rotten, you through it in the garbage or give it to the birds to eat. Figure it out! God loves man dearly, but men and women get so bad down here that there's not much choice. Anyway, who are we simpletons to questions God's Plans for the world and universe. You might find He has some great things in store for those who finally make it to heaven. We have to go through all of these lifetimes to be perfected before we can go to heaven. His Ways are Higher than your ways and some people are finally ready to go to heaven and be servants of God, and be like the angels (See Daniel 12:3). Read the scripture and figure it out yourself. I will pray to God now so that you understand it. It is written, "the stars are the warehouses of angels." It's either in the KJV or Pseudopigrapha. That's all for now.

God's Kindness Revolve Around This Thread,

Michael

TOL Subscriber Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,437 Times in 17,753 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Stuu,

We are not God's playthings. He is God. We are merely men and women. To Him, we adults are still children. Your intelligence is way BELOW His, so ask Him yourself. When the fruit gets rotten, you through it in the garbage or give it to the birds to eat. Figure it out! God loves man dearly, but men and women get so bad down here that there's not much choice. Anyway, who are we simpletons to questions God's Plans for the world and universe. You might find He has some great things in store for those who finally make it to heaven. We have to go through all of these lifetimes to be perfected before we can go to heaven. His Ways are Higher than your ways and some people are finally ready to go to heaven and be servants of God, and be like the angels (See Daniel 12:3). Read the scripture and figure it out yourself. I will pray to God now so that you understand it. It is written, "the stars are the warehouses of angels." It's either in the KJV or Pseudopigrapha. That's all for now.

God's Kindness Revolve Around This Thread,

Michael
    How many lifetimes have you been through, M. Cadry??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (May 25th, 2016)

Thread Information