Results 21,451 to 21,456 of 21456

Thread: Creation vs. Evolution

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenritter View Post
    Can't recall rejecting any scientific principles.
    No?

I have rejected absurd atheist fantasy that declares that matter and life is spontaneously generated from nothing, as that has neither been observed once,
    And there you go, rejecting principles. Although 'spontaneous generation' has a specific historical meaning which no scientist would subscribe to now. Yet matter does, often and routinely, spontaneously form from what you seem to call nothing. Yet you reject that well verified principle. (Look up "pair production", for example)

and as it has been scientifically tested by experiment and rejected as false for some time now.
    And there is NO test that has proved that life could not form from naturally occurring organic molecules. That is either your wishful thinking or an outright disingenuous lie. And it is a scientific principle that you reject.
    We wunt be druv.

Self appointed representative of the reality based community. [Send complaints to /dev/null.]

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear All,

Do not post here anymore. The Thread is being put into Archive, per Sherman. Sherman said that some users felt my thread was too long. I don't agree, but have little choice. I have no trouble navigating it, so I think someone sabotaged me and my Thread. The new Thread to replace this one is called "Creation vs. Evolution II." You can tell it is mine by there is a period after the 'vs' in Creation vs. Evolution. I'm sorry about all of this. Do not post here anymore, or your posts will be lost and also archived and not answered. This is all not my fault.

God's Best Blessings Upon You All!!

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 20th, 2016 at 05:52 AM.
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crikey - posts lost AND archived! Whatever next?
    We wunt be druv.

Self appointed representative of the reality based community. [Send complaints to /dev/null.]

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcthomas View Post
    Crikey - posts lost AND archived! Whatever next?
    Dear gcthomas,

I know. This all sucks because of someone mentioning that my thread was too long. So now I'm screwed. I hope they are happy. This is NOT a good idea. It sure is funny that most of us have NO trouble navigating this thread. Just because some said they had trouble because this was too long. I am pis*ed off about this and feel that I am getting screwed, messing up my original thread for the sake of one or two posters. Probably trying to use this Thread with their phone or something. This is bullsh*t. I'm sorry. I am just very angry about all of this. Will hopefully see you on my new Creation vs. Evolution II thread. There is also a bogus thread by patrick jane with almost the same title as my Creation vs. Evolution thread. You can tell mine because there is a period after the 'vs'. I am going to close now. If you want to move your posts to my new thread Part II, go for it.

I would move all the posts that I could off of the original thread, but it is not a good idea because my Avatar still appears on each Post. People will just have to do their own. It's a shame, a real shame! Now the Urantia thread is the longest here. I hope everyone goes there and gets talked out of being a Christian. Especially the poor newbies!

See Post No. 21438, Page 1430.

God's Best For You And Everyone Else Here,

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 20th, 2016 at 06:07 AM.
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because the earth is 4+ billion years old and YEC claims the earth is roughly 6,000 years old. Genesis is a creation of men who didn't know any better.

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,174 Times in 6,370 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Locking and sending this to the Hall of Fame as TOL's most popular thread. This has become too long for some computers and devices to handle. Continue here--->http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?120382-Creation-vs-Evolution-II

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Tambora (October 20th, 2016)

Thread Information