2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
It's about fantasy points. Shaun's been playing like a has-been. Morris has played better than Maroney.

drbrumley

It's about fantasy points. Shaun's been playing like a has-been. Morris has played better than Maroney.

In case you missed it.

The Boston Herald, citing an NFL source, reports that RB Sammy Morris hurt a bone in his chest and will be out at least for Week 7 at Miami and could miss as much as a month. He injured the bone connecting the sternum and clavicle and left Texas Stadium in a sling and in pain. A preliminary diagnosis didn't reveal any broken bones, reports the source. The paper adds that the team hopes Laurence Maroney (groin) will be ready to play at Miami in Week 7, and that the Patriots brought in free-agent RB Kevan Barlow for a workout on Tuesday.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Haven't missed a thing. I didn't trade Maroney for Morris. I was just saying. 6 weeks into the season and he's yet to find the endzone. Shaun's barely found it twice.

PKevman

I'm starting up a TOL fantasy baskeball league based upon the NBA. The structure will be somewhat similar to what we are used to in football, with a live draft and setting lineups each week, and fantasy points for real performances, head-to-head matchups with other owners, etc...

Please respond HERE if you would be interested.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Shaun's been playing like a has-been.

He is a has-been, that's why I didn't keep him.

Of course, now that you dropped him he'll start playing like a stud.

Morris has played better than Maroney.

Maroney hasn't played for weeks because of injury, he's about ready to start playing again.

[I love teasing Lucky] :devil:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I need Maurice Jones-Drew to fumble on his first carry and get hurt so bad he leaves the game.

And then it's a tie!

PKevman

My fantasy team's hopes ride on my team's hopes tomorrow night. All Dallas Clark, Adam Vinateri, and the Colts D have to do is play close to what they have done all year and I beat Doc. If not, Doc might win..... Go Colts!

Mr. 5020

What is going on in the Truthsmack Division???

D Generation X: Lost last 2 games
Littleton Ligers: Lost last 2 games
All Blacks: Lost last 4 games
Knight's Avalanche: Lost last 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.