Votes: 42 33.6%
  • NO

Votes: 63 50.4%
  • OTHER (explain below)

Votes: 20 16.0%

• Total voters

Punisher1984

Real Sorceror said:
I dont care much about rep points, but I enjoy giving and recieving those private "high fives". That part needs to stay around.

I second that motion: it's not really that important, but it makes for good sportsmanship.

Adam_Kratt

If the Rep funtion is kept then every person should have equal representation... you can have 30 good rep and 5 bad reps and be in the red. which then means it is not an accurate representation of others opinions of your rep.... it just means that a few people who tow the line of the rep elite somehow can stay green while someone who the rep elite dislake can actually have 30 or even 40 good reps and only 5 or 8 bad reps and be labelled negatively.

lovemeorhateme

Adam_Kratt said:
If the Rep funtion is kept then every person should have equal representation... you can have 30 good rep and 5 bad reps and be in the red. which then means it is not an accurate representation of others opinions of your rep.... it just means that a few people who tow the line of the rep elite somehow can stay green while someone who the rep elite dislake can actually have 30 or even 40 good reps and only 5 or 8 bad reps and be labelled negatively.

Jesus loves you, and wants you to get saved.

By the way, if you stopped trying to get people around here to see your sin as acceptable, it may be a good start to getting your rep up if it bothers you that much.

Adam_Kratt

lovemeorhateme said:
Jesus loves you, and wants you to get saved.

By the way, if you stopped trying to get people around here to see your sin as acceptable, it may be a good start to getting your rep up if it bothers you that much.

well see... here is the problem sir... I do not BELIEVE it is a sin. I have read your apologetics.. I have alos read the apologetics of Metropolitan Community Church and the Apologetic of Christ Chapel and the Apologetics of the Episcopal Church... and as all.. we believe what we believe. I base my belief on the research done and on the Rabbi's and Ministers who support my belief. I belief in Yeshua as my savior and my Messiah. My faith is true. If my practice is false (which I do not believe it is) then I will be punished BUT I also hold firm to the teaching... "For God so Loved the World that he gave his only begotten son so that whosoever believes in him will have everlasting life and not be destroyed.". I have prayed to God and asked for guidance in my life. I have fasted several times on this. And I have yet to experience a conviction for who I love. After fasting and prayer. I believe that my love for my partner is a gift from God and I have felt no condemnation from God. I was raised in a very observant family with in Conservative Judaism. In Jesus I have gone to Assembly of God Churches and to Messianic Synagogues.... I have found a home at MCC where I can worship Yeshua (Jesus) with out condemnation from man.... because in prayer and in fasting I have felt non from God.

lovemeorhateme

Adam_Kratt said:
well see... here is the problem sir... I do not BELIEVE it is a sin. I have read your apologetics.. I have alos read the apologetics of Metropolitan Community Church and the Apologetic of Christ Chapel and the Apologetics of the Episcopal Church... and as all.. we believe what we believe. I base my belief on the research done and on the Rabbi's and Ministers who support my belief. I belief in Yeshua as my savior and my Messiah. My faith is true. If my practice is false (which I do not believe it is) then I will be punished BUT I also hold firm to the teaching... "For God so Loved the World that he gave his only begotten son so that whosoever believes in him will have everlasting life and not be destroyed.". I have prayed to God and asked for guidance in my life. I have fasted several times on this. And I have yet to experience a conviction for who I love. After fasting and prayer. I believe that my love for my partner is a gift from God and I have felt no condemnation from God. I was raised in a very observant family with in Conservative Judaism. In Jesus I have gone to Assembly of God Churches and to Messianic Synagogues.... I have found a home at MCC where I can worship Yeshua (Jesus) with out condemnation from man.... because in prayer and in fasting I have felt non from God.

You DO NOT BELIEVE that homosexuality is a sin. I KNOW that it is a sin. I have it on authority from the One who has all SUPREME AUTHORITY.

If you are willing, I would like to start a new thread to address the sinfulness of homosexuality. I will discuss this post with you there. Just say yes, and I will do.

Nomad

I think we should start over at some point or cut everyting back...

Knights at 30 million and growing faster...I prefer smaller numbers, but maybe that's just me.

Damian

The rep system is fun, but I agree with you that there are many who don't take it that way. If the system distracts or detracts from the rest of the site it should probably be removed. It should be obvious that the rep system doesn't really mean anything, I've recently gotten more than one rep for a post about cheese....

Exactly.

Damian

The reputation system is intended for fun, nothing more, nothing less.

Many people (like myself) like the rep system because I can give comments to folks for their posts "behind the scenes" so to speak.

For others it has become an obsession and a distraction.

And for some it has caused hurt feelings and ill will.

Tell me what you think... should we keep it or dump it?

Either dump it or enable it for only those individuals who want to particpate in it.