Who Wrote This?

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
People Freguently Are Asking Me Some of
My Opinions, Well Here They Are;

Gay Marriage:
I think that anyone on the face of this earth should be equal, gay or not. Love is love and no one has the power to judge that. I believe that if you are commited to another human being, it doesnt matter what reproduction organs they have. I would always want someone to be happy, beause if I was lesbian or bi or anything, I would want the same rights because I was equal, and I wouldent want to be held back becasuse of the people I fall in love with.

War In Iraq:
I honeslty think that George W. Bush is the biggest idiot our country has seen. He makes the worst disisions and does things to hear himself talk. Really, he can't even say "stratagey" right, why did america appoint him as our leader?! We need to pull our troops out and try and make PEACE with Iraq and the middle east, because if everything keeps going the way it is, we're going to get our ***** kicked. i can gaurentee that. I really don't care how many guns and bombs we have, they're more andvanced then us, they will dominate.

Abortion:
This seems to be a very sinsitve subject for most, so I'm sorry if I offend you. Abortion is the act to kill a baby befor it has left the womb. I think it is every womans choice to choose to kill their unborn child or keep it. But I think that if I was raped then I wouldent want to keep the child, so that would be my opinion, don't get mad at me because the bible says that it's murder. I belive it is, but its "human murder" If even attainable.

God/The Bible:
I belive in God with everything in me. But that does NOT mean I belive everything the bible says. We all know the bible was written by various males throught history, BC and AD. And mankind (and women kid haha) LIE. Which means some of the things we all worship could all be just a lie. I really don't belive in Adam and Eve, or that kind of stuff. But everything else I belive in. So, yea.

LOVE:
Love is the most POWERFUL thing on the face of the earth. I don't think that machines, technology, or electricity. The world runs on love. Have you ever walked down the street and just seen a couple so perfect, like you saw them and new they were meant to be? That love. The uncondistional love. I'm completly love OBSESSED, so maybe I'm just speaking what my heart tells me. But if you agree, then you're amazing. Because nothing feels better then to KNOW you're loved and appreiciated my someone. Once again, no matter the gender.

have anymore? Tell me, comment this. and I'll reply with my answers.

(all spelling and grammatical errors are original to the author)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think it is every womans choice to choose to kill their unborn child or keep it.

I’m a woman, are you saying that I could have once chose to kill my children? Oh, I forgot, if they are still in my womb, then I can choose to kill them. Is that right? Under the unborn circumstance I can kill them.

Why is that? Is it somehow that a woman should have a right to murder if the child is not outside of my womb? I do not understand this at all; why does it make such a difference if my child is not yet born? I am lost on the logic; it is as if one has planted a crazy notion inside young woman’s’ heads that they can “take teapots” (a child’s game that allows a little one to pretend to win because they are not old enough to understand the rules) and then kill their babies.

Are you not a little too old to be taking teapots?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was actually going to talk about my Deist position the Bible, drop the subject already.

Your god (you or your teacher) mentions killing unborn babies?

Has your god taught you about absolute right and absolute wrong? Does it exist, yes or no?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I’m a woman, are you saying that I could have once chose to kill my children? Oh, I forgot, if they are still in my womb, then I can choose to kill them. Is that right? Under the unborn circumstance I can kill them.

Why is that? Is it somehow that a woman should have a right to murder if the child is not outside of my womb? I do not understand this at all; why does it make such a difference if my child is not yet born? I am lost on the logic; it is as if one has planted a crazy notion inside young woman’s’ heads that they can “take teapots” (a child’s game that allows a little one to pretend to win because they are not old enough to understand the rules) and then kill their babies.

Are you not a little too old to be taking teapots?

Attend a publik skrewl for 12 years. Then it will make as much sense as nothing else.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
My fifteen year-old niece received this blog from one of her teammates. My niece is homeschooled so she, of course, was disturbed by her "friends" viewpoints. She is currently working on a response.

Just goes to show you what kind of thinking is coming out of our public schools.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Gay Marriage: is an oxymoron

I would not be a lesbian, the case seems that simple to me. Forgive an old woman’s misunderstanding, but I cannot imagine it and if for some reason I was dead to loving men, I would then become a nun. Heck I’m not Catholic so perhaps I would have to be an acetic, but whatever I would be, it would not be a lesbian.

If other women choose different, fine, but lets not say they should get married. Marriage is between a man and a woman by definition.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Attend a publik skrewl for 12 years. Then it will make as much sense as nothing else.

I could be like a crab and move backwards. I would still go to private school, but I take your word for it :)

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
fifteen year-old blogger said:
I really don't care how many guns and bombs we have, they're more andvanced then us, they [Iraq and the Middle East] will dominate.

I actually feel quite sorry for this girl.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My fifteen year-old niece received this blog from one of her teammates. My niece is homeschooled so she, of course, was disturbed by her "friends" viewpoints. She is currently working on a response.

Just goes to show you what kind of thinking is coming out of our public schools.

It is called the New Age mentality where social scientists are the high priests.

I would love to see the time when hard science knocks them right out of the ivory tower :chew: make me hungry thinking about it.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
It is called the New Age mentality where social scientists are the high priests.

I would love to see the time when hard science knocks them right out of the ivory tower :chew: make me hungry thinking about it.

Maybe my niece can help her find the truth. I'll be praying for her to find the right words.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Maybe my niece can help her find the truth. I'll be praying for her to find the right words.

Give your niece this book.

“Why Johnny Can’t Think: America’s Professor-Priesthood”
Robert W. Whitaker

Have her read it and summarize it to the child because ‘Mary’ might not be able to read.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Give your niece this book.

“Why Johnny Can’t Think: America’s Professor-Priesthood”
Robert W. Whitaker
Sounds like a good read! The Fifteen Year-old Blogger sounds like a lot of people who post on TOL. Her kind of thinking is quite the epidemic!