Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, I thought we agreed to disagree on this!! Even though you think I'm a Winter, I've always thought that I was more of an Autumn tone!! Why not even two days ago, I had a nice pair of Dark Brown tights on my head and I got a ton of compliments!!

Oh yeah, I forgot, we're supposed to "agree to disagree" that you look good in Autumn colored pantyhose while I prefer more of a Summer tone on you (that's Summer, not Winter). Hey, you know I'm perfectly fine with this. You've got to do what you think is right. I simply refuse to take sides in our marriage over the color of pantyhose that you should wear. I fully support you in whatever you decide. :thumb:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Hey, I thought we agreed to disagree on this!! Even though you think I'm a Winter, I've always thought that I was more of an Autumn tone!! Why not even two days ago, I had a nice pair of Dark Brown tights on my head and I got a ton of compliments!!

I suggest getting in front of that webcam and trying on a few different colors. Post it and let TOL do a poll? Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
I am still trying to figure out what the point of having panty hose on his head was in the first place. I can't for the life of me grasp what his point was......
:darwinsm: I don't believe there is a point. I think he is trying to be on the cutting edge of existential technology.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The two faces of Frank Walton

The two faces of Frank Walton

Frank sent me an email last night.....

Franks FACE NUMBER ONE
Knight,

I'm taken aback that you still harbor a grudge against me in your forums - even when you banned me. I've written about this guy who has been pretending to be me here. But what really bugs me is that you would make little of what Ted Bell (the man pretending to be me) has done to me and my wife. He has posted our home address and phone number and my wife's name in the Infidel Guy forum. And you seem to find that funny by posting a video of yet another faker in your forums. I received phone threats from atheists for your information all because this guy put my personal info for all the atheists to read. I even received an email from a man who said he wants to lynch my ****** ***.
Ok, Frank I hear ya. We were starting to understand and figure out that video might not really be you. (go back and read this thread for yourself and you will see)

When I first got the video I didn't know what to think!

Frank, no offense but.... I don't know anything about you. You brought your train wreck to TOL on your own volition. Don't expect me to know all the details of your external ongoing battles.

When I read your above paragraph I can empathize with you. But your treatment of me and my hospitality is a bit confusing and mind boggling.

Now for Franks FACE NUMBER 2
Knight, I cannot believe people like you. You are a low-life piece of trash. And yet you question my faith in God?! God help me, if we ever meet in the same place and you see a large black man (with Irish and Puerto Rican blood) walking towards you, you best believe that that's me. You better prepare to have your ears plugged because you will receive a tongue lashing you won't soon forget. And if you ever feel punchy do let me know because I'll be more than happy to spar with you without gloves.

Frank
And this my friends is why I banned Frank. Frank why do you say stuff like this? I tried to help you out by rushing to put a debate together over a weekend and then you said "I suck" when you didn't like the decision Turbo made regarding your debate. :idunno: Frank you are very disrespectful, immature and you owe me an apology.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Frank sent me an email last night.....

Franks FACE NUMBER ONEOk, Frank I hear ya. We were starting to understand and figure out that video might not really be you. (go back and read this thread for yourself and you will see)

When I first got the video I didn't know what to think!

Frank, no offense but.... I don't know anything about you. You brought your train wreck to TOL on your own volition. Don't expect me to know all the details of your external ongoing battles.

When I read your above paragraph I can empathize with you. But your treatment of me and my hospitality is a bit confusing and mind boggling.

Now for Franks FACE NUMBER 2And this my friends is why I banned Frank. Frank why do you say stuff like this? I tried to help you out by rushing to put a debate together over a weekend and then you said "I suck" when you didn't like the decision Turbo made regarding your debate. :idunno: Frank you are very disrespectful, immature and you owe me an apology.

And he should take the underwear off his head.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, face 1 and face 2 seem like totally different people. If that's not really him on the video, should it be any surprise to him that we would just assume the warped loony in the videos might really be him when he seems to act like some kind of schizophrenic?

Regardless of whoever it is in the videos the fact still remains that he's simply wearing the wrong shade of pantyhose and that's all that really matters.

Gregfl

just registered and found this...

hehe pretty funny.

the reason the guy in the parady is disquising himself is that Frank claimed that Reggie Finley was trying to kill him by exposing his address online. He also said someone wanted to kill him because the guy said "the way to kill trolls is to ignore them" or something along those lines. Frank has for years been doing the things around the web that got him banned here.

Just today Frank posted on his high school level blog something that could be considered an actual threat against Knight...

"But if a fellow Christian like Knight laughs at my and my wife's expense, dude, it's personal. I cannot believe this guy. I hope to meet him one of these days :eek:) "

"Knight, I cannot believe people like you. You are a low-life piece of trash. And yet you question my faith in God?! God help me, if we ever meet in the same place and you see a large black man (with Irish and Puerto Rican blood) walking towards you, you best believe that that's me."

Frank Walton..laugh at him, poke fun at him, joke about him.. but never take the guy serious. that was the only mistake you guys made, granting this troll an audience. I also see that you soon retified it and banned him and cancelled the debate.

Good enough. No one needs buffoons on either side of the argument.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Frank" sent me a message saying he was going to respond to this today. He probably just wants to thank me for the tips.

No need, Frank. It was my pleasure.

I know how much you needed it and no doubt you were probably pretty glad to have somebody let you in on the cutting edge of fashion. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.