User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: toldailytopic: Obamacare is nearing wide-scale implementation. Are you looking forwar

I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,625 Times in 11,133 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeshuaslavejeff View Post
    Yhwh's Shalom in Y'shua Tambora.
    I came to this particular thread because I saw you had replied last,
    though honestly I don't remember if you're one of the true believers
    or one of the others -- -no worries either way, well, maybe -- seek YHWH !!! ALWAYS !!!

YHWH is the refuge and strength of the poor and the destitute (of which I am a member humanly speaking, JOYFULLY IN CHRIST SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING !! )

remember Yhwh's Promises in Scripture. HE IS THE HEALER ! HE IS THE PROVIDER !

all those trusting egypt or america or any fleshly nation, YHWH CURSES(it is HIS DECREE, look it up).

and WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED(HEALED) !!!! YHWH'S DECREE!!! (look it up JOYFULLY !!!!!)

Tambora is most certainly a believer, she hasnt been here in a little while now, she is very missed.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

LoneStar (April 10th, 2016),Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the future of obamacare may look like veterans healthcare today
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Over 1500 post club Frank Ernest's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    the future of obamacare may look like veterans healthcare today
    Unfortunately, that trend is more for changing the VA system to look like obamacare. Another federal monstrosity for politicians to use as campaign fodder.

Psalm 144

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Ernest For Your Post:

theophilus (August 23rd, 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,745 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Come on PureX, I have told you before to stop that myth. The insurance companies don't hate Obamacare.
    They do, as I told you. "Insurance" is a free market choice. Many chose not to carry it because of unnecessary costs. Obamacare would drive up those costs, bankrupting the insurance industries. You were told this. It is happening.

Health insurer Aetna announced late Monday that it is dropping Obamacare insurance in 69% of the counties and 11 of 15 states where it currently offers plans.

The third largest health insurance company becomes the latest to pull back from the plans offered under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as it cites heavy losses.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,093 Posts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't agree 100% with Obamacare, but by the same point, when a person goes into a hospital to get an air brace and a pair of crutches for a sprained ankle, and gets a bill in the mail for 3600 dollars, there is a problem.

Jesus healed the sick and disabled- I find it odd that a country full of people who allegedly base their values on Christ don't seem to care one bit about others health.

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditio View Post
    I'm assuming that I'm going to benefit, since my income in the foreseeable future is about $8000 per year plus whatever money I make as an adjunct teaching one or two classes (probably not much more than that) a year. Or am I mistaken?
    Unfortunately, you're mistaken.

Affordable Care Act subsidies for health insurance are only given to those who make between 100%-400% of the Federal poverty line. Your $8K per year will put you well below the cut-off to receive any help from the ACA.

However, you will still be required to carry healthcare, and penalized if you don't, via the IRS and your personal tax return.

On the bright side, being below the Federal poverty line should qualify you for free health insurance via your state government run program (which is funded through Medicaid). (These programs were already in place before the ACA, so Mr. Obama doesn't get credit for them.)

Enjoy your monthly/quarterly trips to the Dept of Economic Security office! If you've never seen true poverty, or people working the system... well, you will soon.

P.S. You're welcome... I usually get $75-200 hourly for this kind of advice.

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    They do, as I told you. "Insurance" is a free market choice. Many chose not to carry it because of unnecessary costs. Obamacare would drive up those costs, bankrupting the insurance industries. You were told this. It is happening.

Health insurer Aetna announced late Monday that it is dropping Obamacare insurance in 69% of the counties and 11 of 15 states where it currently offers plans.

The third largest health insurance company becomes the latest to pull back from the plans offered under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as it cites heavy losses.
    Agreed. Private insurance companies hate the ACA at least as much as your everyday American.

Those who have opined that the bill was passed at the behest of the insurance industry are greatly mistaken. The bill is intended to run private insurance companies out of business in favor of a public healthcare system.

Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing is up for debate. Basically, the local thugs are getting run out of town... by an even bigger thug who is taking over their racket. For the rest of us, it doesn't matter too much who is taking our milk money.

Thread Information