User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 191

Thread: toldailytopic: Boy Scouts vote to allow gay members. Good decision or bad decision?

  1. #91
    TOL Subscriber Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    8,251
    Thanks
    1,692
    Thanked 3,383 Times in 2,030 Posts

    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1671494
    Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    Man are you both ignorant and naive...
    Er, I had no sexual thoughts until I was about 'puberty.' You know, on the brink between child and adolescence? Think a bit before your guffaws outloud....
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

    Is Calvinism okay? Yep

    Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

    1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

    Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

  2. #92
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,779
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    47411
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Bad decision. Another reason to seriously distrust any democracy.
    No, this has nothing to do with the tyranny of the majority known as "Democracy." In this case its a private company doing what they want and what their customers demand. Nobody has to send their kids to Boy Scouts. Its a private company that you can choose to associate with or not.

    I believe homosexual sex is a sin, but I'm not sure I see any particular reason someone who is homosexually inclined should not be permitted to attend Boy Scouts because he has a certain temptation. I do, however, think that regardless of this, Boy Scouts should be allowed to do what they want. And customers can vote with their wallets. Capitalism at work.

  3. #93
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,778
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,040 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    621892
    Quote Originally Posted by RandPaulfor2016 View Post
    No, this has nothing to do with the tyranny of the majority known as "Democracy." In this case its a private company doing what they want and what their customers demand. Nobody has to send their kids to Boy Scouts. Its a private company that you can choose to associate with or not.

    I believe homosexual sex is a sin, but I'm not sure I see any particular reason someone who is homosexually inclined should not be permitted to attend Boy Scouts because he has a certain temptation. I do, however, think that regardless of this, Boy Scouts should be allowed to do what they want. And customers can vote with their wallets. Capitalism at work.
    For those of you that don't speak Libertarian, what Jr. here is saying is that private companies have every right to teach children that sexual perversion is normal.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  4. #94
    Over 4000 post club IMJerusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Appalachian foothills of Ohio
    Posts
    4,184
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 91 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    101113
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 24th, 2013 08:52 AM


    toldailytopic: Boy Scouts vote to allow gay members. Good decision or bad decision?






    Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    Bad decision. We've pulled our support.
    I AM the pie lady!!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #95
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,493
    Thanks
    6,639
    Thanked 23,279 Times in 11,743 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147718
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Granite
    Man are you both ignorant and naive...

    Er, I had no sexual thoughts until I was about 'puberty.' You know, on the brink between child and adolescence? Think a bit before your guffaws outloud....
    Thanks, Lon, for pointing out Granite is a blockhead.



    If ridicule doesn't work, gays will even resort to claiming they knew they were gay as they exited the womb........(okay, I made that one up.)


    But I have heard them say they've "known from earliest childhood." The proofs they offer for this are really quite humorous. Liking to dress up in women's clothes, for instance........now what little boy doesn't like to play dress up? My three year old grandson thinks he has a baby in his belly, too, does that mean he wishes he was a girl? The least we can do is deal with real facts and not pretend things just are the way they are and there is no hope of them being any different.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Angel4Truth (April 11th, 2016),LoneStar (April 10th, 2016),Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

  7. #96
    Over 4000 post club IMJerusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Appalachian foothills of Ohio
    Posts
    4,184
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 91 Times in 71 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    101113
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    It is a crying shame. Literally. If the girls go the same way, our daughters will not be in the orginization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetpatoi View Post
    Don't waste your time putting your girls in Girl Scouts. Some of it is equally as bad. We did AWANA instead, which teaches them to memorize Scripture, live for God, and share His word.

    I get so frustrated with all this acceptance garbage in the name of "tolerance".
    Agree with this Pat! Nick, where have you been? The GSA has allowed gay leadership for quite a while now.
    I AM the pie lady!!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #97
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Thanks, Lon, for pointing out Granite is a blockhead.
    Both of you feel like scholars on this website of low information fools. You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    But I have heard them say they've "known from earliest childhood." The proofs they offer for this are really quite humorous. Liking to dress up in women's clothes, for instance........now what little boy doesn't like to play dress up?
    Most boys like to dress up as something masculine and rarely have interest in anything girly. It bores them. There is the reverse trend with gay people.


    My three year old grandson thinks he has a baby in his belly, too, does that mean he wishes he was a girl?
    He does have some genes in common with you. You both lack insight and intellectual heft, I suspect. That explains it better.



    The least we can do is deal with real facts and not pretend things just are the way they are and there is no hope of them being any different.
    I was gay from birth. That's an expression, girlfriend, not a literal statement per se. I believe I had all the precursers of my sexual orientation at birth. My first crush on another boy was when I was five. He was in a play at my school. He had the lead role, Oliver. Once he came over to my house and did some improv comedy in my backyard, and he was nice to me. Your mistake is to deny childhood sexuality altogether because it is not the same as adult sexuality. People like you tend to love to apply graphic adult sexual concepts to children to prove how ludicris the notion of childhood sexuality is. You succeed in looking silly and a bit creepy. There are childish precursers to sexuality in infants even. That fact that you fail to notice them is your problem. Why not get educated.

  9. #98
    Journeyman faramir77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    82
    Now they can achieve their 'how to properly insert a tampon' badge whiltst simutainously achiveing their 'how to rout-out a deranged degenerate' _badge.

    kudos, N.A.B.S.of. New Babylon !

    (you;ve just achived the 'Multi-tasking whlst bending-over to the pressure-group, sell-out' Badge.
    Remain In Light.

  10. #99
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,778
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,040 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    621892
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post


    I was gay from birth. That's an expression, girlfriend, not a literal statement per se. I believe I had all the precursers of my sexual orientation at birth. My first crush on another boy was when I was five.
    Seek counseling. Something happened in your early childhood years.
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...2&postcount=17
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  11. #100
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,493
    Thanks
    6,639
    Thanked 23,279 Times in 11,743 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147718
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post
    Both of you feel like scholars on this website of low information fools. You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    Stop your sniveling, you're only proving my point. It doesn't take a scholar to state the facts as I've witnessed them with my own eyes. You'll only be happy when all of us act like liberals and bury our heads in the sand.


    Most boys like to dress up as something masculine and rarely have interest in anything girly. It bores them. There is the reverse trend with gay people.
    Bull. What you don't realize is all those things you did as a kid are done by all kids. You're nothing special in any way. Talk about stereo-typing someone......little boys aren't any more bored by playing dress up than little girls are. I've had boys and I've had girls and I've had a friend with eight boys....so don't be preaching to me about kids.


    He does have some genes in common with you. You both lack insight and intellectual heft, I suspect. That explains it better.
    Here he goes back to ridiculing in an attempt to make me run away in fear from a fag with a big stick. Won't work.



    I was gay from birth. That's an expression, girlfriend, not a literal statement per se. I believe I had all the precursers of my sexual orientation at birth. My first crush on another boy was when I was five. He was in a play at my school. He had the lead role, Oliver. Once he came over to my house and did some improv comedy in my backyard, and he was nice to me. Your mistake is to deny childhood sexuality altogether because it is not the same as adult sexuality. People like you tend to love to apply graphic adult sexual concepts to children to prove how ludicris the notion of childhood sexuality is. You succeed in looking silly and a bit creepy. There are childish precursers to sexuality in infants even. That fact that you fail to notice them is your problem. Why not get educated.
    Oh, you had all the "precursers".....bull, again. Not a literal expression, but true in infants, right? You can really sling it, can't you? You were no different than other boys, but you are "schooled" now by every psychologist who ever had a passing thought about what causes gayness. I have news for you....getting "educated" has only allowed you to come up with more excuses for remaining in your sin. Excuses I'm not buying because I know where you're coming from.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Angel4Truth (April 11th, 2016),LoneStar (April 10th, 2016),Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

  13. #101
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,493
    Thanks
    6,639
    Thanked 23,279 Times in 11,743 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147718
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Seek counseling. Something happened in your early childhood years.
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...2&postcount=17
    He doesn't want counseling, nor would he choose a counselor that could help him. He'd pick one his boyfriend went to that encourages him to accept who he truly is and who he has been since the day he was born. His conscience is seared and it won't be until he's on his deathbed with a raging case of AIDS that he will even consider turning to the Lord. IMHO, of course.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Angel4Truth (April 11th, 2016),LoneStar (April 10th, 2016),Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

  15. #102
    TOL Subscriber Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    8,251
    Thanks
    1,692
    Thanked 3,383 Times in 2,030 Posts

    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1671494
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post
    Both of you feel like scholars on this website of low information fools. You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    Hesaid/shesaid Be original. I said it to you first though with a lot less disdain. I don't care if you like us. I care that you listen and you don't.
    You are on a Christian website trying to force/shove/cram your morals? Really? One of us has a problem with anecdotal evidence and huge burdens of proof (that really aren't or ever have been available).

    No, I've been honest of where I'm at. You take personal affront, as well you should. There is no surprise here at this venture in dialogue for me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post
    Most boys like to dress up as something masculine and rarely have interest in anything girly. It bores them. There is the reverse trend with gay people.
    Quote Originally Posted by an observation from some guy, you might want to hear him out
    You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post
    He does have some genes in common with you. You both lack insight and intellectual heft, I suspect. That explains it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by an observation from some guy, you might want to hear him out
    You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post
    I was gay from birth. That's an expression, girlfriend, not a literal statement per se.
    Quote Originally Posted by an observation from some guy, you might want to hear him out
    You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post
    I believe I had all the precursers of my sexual orientation at birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by an observation from some guy, you might want to hear him out
    You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post
    My first crush on another boy was when I was five. He was in a play at my school. He had the lead role, Oliver. Once he came over to my house and did some improv comedy in my backyard, and he was nice to me. Your mistake is to deny childhood sexuality altogether because it is not the same as adult sexuality.
    Most people who have this confusion had one or two parents that caused the malady to occur (or other environmental influences).
    Get this through your head, there is nothing wrong with the female human and you are a fool to think you can only be attracted homosexually. Our sexuality isn't particular, we are simply sexual and sexuality is a choice as well as learned behavior. There is no genetic predisposition that any scientist has ever found or established. Such is...
    Quote Originally Posted by an observation from some guy, you might want to hear him out
    You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    ▲I'd listen to this guy▲

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpod1 View Post
    People like you tend to love to apply graphic adult sexual concepts to children to prove how ludicris the notion of childhood sexuality is. You succeed in looking silly and a bit creepy. There are childish precursers to sexuality in infants even. That fact that you fail to notice them is your problem. Why not get educated.
    Quote Originally Posted by an observation from some guy, you might want to hear him out
    You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    You are trying, desperately, to make up a reason and substantiation. The whole of society is trying desperately to help you and to date, to no avail.

    What about the kid attracted to his sheep on the farm Uber? Is that 'normal' and genetic to you? Listen to this guy:
    Quote Originally Posted by an observation from some guy, you might want to hear him out
    You hike up your own anecdotal evidence like it is gospel and you end up with egg on your faces. Can't you see that?
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

    Is Calvinism okay? Yep

    Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

    1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

    Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

  16. #103
    Over 6000 post club PureX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NWPA
    Posts
    6,364
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 826 Times in 569 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    612039
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Hesaid/shesaid Be original. I said it to you first though with a lot less disdain. I don't care if you like us. I care that you listen and you don't.

    You are on a Christian website trying to force/shove/cram your morals? Really? One of us has a problem with anecdotal evidence and huge burdens of proof (that really aren't or ever have been available).
    I don't think you're being entirely fair. You view this issue as being governed entirely by ideology and moral codes. But Uberpod is just trying to discuss the practical reality of it.

    One of the unfortunate side effects of being a "believer" is that beliefs tend to trump practicality for the believer, to the point that they see life in terms of competing belief systems instead of actual events and relationships. And they don't understand that when they are talking to a "non-believer", they are talking to someone who sees life in terms if actual events and relationships, and not in terms of belief systems or moral codes. At least not initially, anyway.

    Actual reality is complex, and there are lots of aspects of it that we don't fully understand, and so we need to be careful about just making blind assumptions based on minimal information just because they reinforce our belief systems. Especially when we're trying to converse with someone who doesn't hold to our belief system.

    This may be a Christian web site, but it's clear that it's inviting "non-believers" to come and discuss these issues. So I think it's only appropriate to try and relate to the people we invite to participate, here, in a way that respects their point of view, even if we don't agree with it.

    From Uberpod's perspective, this issue is not about anyone's belief system, or corresponding moral codes, it's about trying to determine the functionality of a complex set of ideas and relationships.

    So far there is very clear evidence to support the idea that sexual orientation is very often built into us from birth, simply by the fact that there are millions of human beings that attest to having been attracted to one sex or another from as far back as they can remember. And it would be just blind ignorance not to believe what they are telling us. However, the exact source of these feelings remains a mystery. There is evidence of it being both a genetic inclination and the result of social experiences. And as with most things, the truth likely to be a combination of both of these, as well as other less obvious factors. And there will be no "one size fits all" resolution, here. It will be a unique combination of things, for each of us.

  17. #104
    I am Miss America because I say so, you must agree Angel4Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    25,811
    Thanked 17,890 Times in 11,278 Posts

    Blog Entries
    52
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147723
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Hesaid/shesaid Be original. I said it to you first though with a lot less disdain. I don't care if you like us. I care that you listen and you don't.
    You are on a Christian website trying to force/shove/cram your morals? Really? One of us has a problem with anecdotal evidence and huge burdens of proof (that really aren't or ever have been available).

    No, I've been honest of where I'm at. You take personal affront, as well you should. There is no surprise here at this venture in dialogue for me.















    Most people who have this confusion had one or two parents that caused the malady to occur (or other environmental influences).
    Get this through your head, there is nothing wrong with the female human and you are a fool to think you can only be attracted homosexually. Our sexuality isn't particular, we are simply sexual and sexuality is a choice as well as learned behavior. There is no genetic predisposition that any scientist has ever found or established. Such is...

    ▲I'd listen to this guy▲



    You are trying, desperately, to make up a reason and substantiation. The whole of society is trying desperately to help you and to date, to no avail.

    What about the kid attracted to his sheep on the farm Uber? Is that 'normal' and genetic to you? Listen to this guy:
    Excellent post! (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lon again.)
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

    "Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

    LoneStar (April 10th, 2016),Tambora (April 10th, 2016)

  19. #105
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,297
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 485 Times in 445 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147692
    Quote Originally Posted by PureX View Post
    I don't think you're being entirely fair. You view this issue as being governed entirely by ideology and moral codes. But Uberpod is just trying to discuss the practical reality of it.

    One of the unfortunate side effects of being a "believer" is that beliefs tend to trump practicality for the believer, to the point that they see life in terms of competing belief systems instead of actual events and relationships. And they don't understand that when they are talking to a "non-believer", they are talking to someone who sees life in terms if actual events and relationships, and not in terms of belief systems or moral codes. At least not initially, anyway.

    Actual reality is complex, and there are lots of aspects of it that we don't fully understand, and so we need to be careful about just making blind assumptions based on minimal information just because they reinforce our belief systems. Especially when we're trying to converse with someone who doesn't hold to our belief system.

    This may be a Christian web site, but it's clear that it's inviting "non-believers" to come and discuss these issues. So I think it's only appropriate to try and relate to the people we invite to participate, here, in a way that respects their point of view, even if we don't agree with it.

    From Uberpod's perspective, this issue is not about anyone's belief system, or corresponding moral codes, it's about trying to determine the functionality of a complex set of ideas and relationships.

    So far there is very clear evidence to support the idea that sexual orientation is very often built into us from birth, simply by the fact that there are millions of human beings that attest to having been attracted to one sex or another from as far back as they can remember. And it would be just blind ignorance not to believe what they are telling us. However, the exact source of these feelings remains a mystery. There is evidence of it being both a genetic inclination and the result of social experiences. And as with most things, the truth likely to be a combination of both of these, as well as other less obvious factors. And there will be no "one size fits all" resolution, here. It will be a unique combination of things, for each of us.
    My dear PureX, I do not have to respect another person's point of view! What I must respect, for the greater good, is his/her right to hold a view with which I differ.
    It is a tragedy to me that The Boy Scouts of America, a group formed to help mold young boys into fine young men of good character has been forced to change it's very foundation values due to the power of public opinion.
    In any case our modern societie's determination to inject sex into every nook and cranny of our communal existence has become a noxious plague.
    "Boy Scout's" are boys! Sexual orientation need not be a topic of conversation. Let children be children.

    If a faction of the Homosexual community believe's that children must be sorted out by sexual orientation I am suspicious of their motivation.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us