User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: toldailytopic: The HUGE rush to buy guns and ammo, what's motivating it?

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 1,100 Posts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    If what they get for doing that, they actually believe is so wonderful, why are their leaders not standing up strapping on themselves?

Ive always wondered that....
    Because their...

The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    100% of the blame goes to people that fail to acknowledge and follow God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture.

And yes, drug abuse is part of that.
    Something has made people hopeless!
    judgement is based off this planet, harassment an control Tactics rule!
    Just tell me what you want me to criticize! I want you to be happy<.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 Times in 11,887 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    Something has made people hopeless!
    judgement is based off this planet, harassment an control Tactics rule!

Yes, the widespread rejection of all that is Good which only comes from God.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the widespread rejection of all that is Good which only comes from God.
    Certainly would have helped if the Roman Empire haven't have had to kill Jesus an an twist the brain around to except to defend the nature!
    Armies kill in the same way. Everyone in associated is a lesson

Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 Times in 11,887 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Certainly would have helped if the Roman Empire haven't have had to kill Jesus an an twist the brain around to except to defend the nature!
    Armies kill in the same way. Everyone in associated is a lesson
    We all killed Christ, and if it would have never happened, we would all land in hell.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

Thanks
    Thanked 3,347 Times in 2,267 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    TomO writes:
    As usual...The true answer to the OP is not a single cause but rather a storm of different situations being brought to a central point.
    For this, and for the rest of your post, I can't give you any more pos rep at this time, but you nailed it, IMO.
    This message is hidden because ...

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    TomO writes:

For this, and for the rest of your post, I can't give you any more pos rep at this time, but you nailed it, IMO.
    Her post was quite vague. But then you're impressed with those type of answers are you Barb?
    http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...8&postcount=10
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,347 Times in 2,267 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    (TomO suggests the causes of panic buying of firearms and ammunition)

Barbarian observes:

Her post was quite vague.
    TomO is a guy. But gender confusion is your trademark, isn't it?

But then you're impressed with those type of answers are you Barb?
    Yep. When TomO talks about guns, and issues relating to guns, I listen.
    This message is hidden because ...

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    (TomO suggests the causes of panic buying of firearms and ammunition)

Barbarian observes:

TomO is a guy. But gender confusion is your trademark, isn't it?
    I guess his effeminate demeanor, like yours, threw me off.

Yep. When TomO talks about guns, and issues relating to guns, I listen.
    Here's TomO talking about guns (in reply to the satanist's post):

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Granite
    The rush is driven by misplaced fear, paranoia, and a kind of weird gun subculture that fetishizes, obsesses, and glorifies gun ownership at the expense of virtually every other topic.

Quote Originally Posted by TomO View Post
    Yes and no...

There is most definetly an element to that which is true. The mass buying which has wiped the shelves of just about every type of firearm (Including those which are in no danger of a ban whatsoever at the present time.) is testament to that.

The rush to buy weapons with large capacity magazines though is based on the fear that some people have that if they don't get it now they never will be able to...So much so that they wind up paying exhorbitant amounts for them at times. The sad thing is that many of these people would otherwise never have had the desire to get one if they were not told that soon they may not be able to (some people are just like that).

Ammunition is another story because it's not just the panic buying of the hoarders which is generating the problem...The DHS is hoarding. Why? I don't know. I can list several reasons which vary in probablity right off the top of my head but this would be a thread in itself which would quickly be overrun with conspiracy theories.

As usual...The true answer to the OP is not a single cause but rather a storm of different situations being brought to a central point.
    Why not just come out and admit that it's Obama's anti gun policies that have American's concerned? Is TomO playing pseudo intellectual here and trying to impress both sides of the debate?

I'll wait for TomO to return and explain his post.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put in bold and underlined the key to your paragraph, and thus the question that must be asked is: "Who is an enemy of Allah?"

"This expression is used in the Quran and the Ahadith against any individual or group of individuals who opposed, satirised, insulted, confronted and or did not accept Muhammad as a messenger of Allah. At a stroke, such a person or group became liable to be exterminated, murdered, assassinated or slaughtered without due process of law."
    http://inthenameofallah.org/Enemy%20of%20Allah.html

Sorry, But I have to answer, Enemies of Allah aren't attacked for them being enemies of Allah, but are attacked if they attack us because the next verse in Quran makes what is called in (Usul) "chaining of a law" as it says : Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors you can see that the whole (Jihad), not parted anyhow, is tied to transgress, and the verse didn't say those who transgress + enemies of Allah, We are not allowed to fight but enemies of Allah and the verse is more than loud about it. and you should start finding our websites to make an evidence because links of spiteful websites aren't evidences nor is quoting them.
    Thats why the hadeeth is said in a battle, It says "Rush" I am not sure how to use this verb while preaching if not enemy is ahead, and I tried to make that clear saying "in one battle" if someone thinks that "Rush" is not AT WAR order.

You obviously know nothing about our Constitution and where our rights come from. I'm thankful that you're not an American citizen and thus would be allowed to vote our God-given rights away.
    http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/Am...stick/pr3.html
    In matter of fact I've been to the USA to know the constitution as part of an exchange program, and your government didn't really try to even convince us that the constitution is from God, they actually tried to convince us the contrary, and if you recheck my comment (as I will copy-paste it and bold it if you can't see) I was giving a testimony of what happened in Iraq :

What I think about it, is that as Iraqis we saw the excessive existence of weapons under pedestrians hands, more than awful.
    but still, In Iraq, We have tribal and sectarian militias, none of that is in USA (Yes, there are Gangs, but whether peds get weapons or not, they will stay there).
    So, as much as it is about light weapons and under police control, it would be actually more helpful for the security [something we tried in Iraq], but if it gets more than that, it will be problematic.

Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulla Sadra View Post
    In matter of fact I've been to the USA to know the constitution as part of an exchange program, and your government didn't really try to even convince us that the constitution is from God, :
    Then you had the wrong teacher.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then you had the wrong teacher.
    Yes, your government likes to lie, they even stopped one of us track a famous christian religious song, and forced that one to sing one of Adele's love songs, because they said they are secularist and their money ain't goin' on such stuff.

Thankfully I met a judge at the trip who showed me that the constitution was made by God-loving hands, which made me change a big stereotype I had (flourished by your own government's workshops in the same trip), to admire.
    [what any believer would do].

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulla Sadra View Post
    Yes, your government likes to lie, they even stopped one of us track a famous christian religious song, and forced that one to sing one of Adele's love songs, because they said they are secularist and their money ain't goin' on such stuff.

Thankfully I met a judge at the trip who showed me that the constitution was made by God-loving hands, which made me change a big stereotype I had (flourished by your own government's workshops in the same trip), to admire.
    [what any believer would do].
    So where do we stand when God-loving hands that lie help you flourish, is this Alliance that leaves a nation dumbfounded an hopeless in their own need?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We all killed Christ, and if it would have never happened, we would all land in hell.
    He was Taken as a Lamb to the Slaughter to fufill the Law.
    chastened in hot displeasure by the Rod the Man, aparently caused by God.
    confounded untill destruction Has no covering, when hells door, was, an is open, that the captives might. see on the opersite side of the door! writen ""heaven"" from which ye go, from hence ye came, least thou be perfect?

Do you think the people That did not, an do not want to destroy Jesus's Life, That voted an vote against the priests an roman empire Torturing, humbling an cutting Him off, Died an went to Hell?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So where do we stand when God-loving hands that lie help you flourish, is this Alliance that leaves a nation dumbfounded an hopeless in their own need?
    Where do you as Australian stand ?
    Well, I dunno.....................................

What is the "alliance" ?

Thread Information