User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637
Results 541 to 543 of 543

Thread: Bob Enyart's "The Plot" is he right?

  1. #541
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,287
    Thanks
    10,627
    Thanked 18,218 Times in 10,378 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147676

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    That does not cover-up your ignorance of what you said here:

    You accuse me of a repeated misuse of "in Christ before me." I quoted verses which demonstrate that the words "in Christ" speak of the Body being in Christ:
    "For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another" (Ro.12:4-5).

    ONE BODY IN CHRIST. See that? How long will you IGNORE THAT? How long will you continue to accuse me of a REPEATED MISUSE OF 'IN CHRIST BEFORE ME'?

    If I misused the phrase and since you are bold enough to accuse me of doing that then you must know what the words "in Christ" mean in that verse.

    What do they mean?
    In Christ with reference to what happened BEFORE the body of Christ was established is simply THEIR relationship with Christ regarding the kingdom of Christ. It's not that hard to understand, but you prefer to misuse it to try to force it to agree with your misconceptions about it.

    You also misuse Paul in an attempt to make his scripture retroactive. It is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (Yesterday),JudgeRightly (September 16th, 2018),Tambora (September 16th, 2018),way 2 go (September 16th, 2018)

  3. #542
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    12,248
    Thanks
    1,168
    Thanked 8,274 Times in 5,412 Posts

    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147813
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    In Christ with reference to what happened BEFORE the body of Christ was established is simply THEIR relationship with Christ regarding the kingdom of Christ.
    Where is your evidence?

    The evidence I have quoted denies your idea. Paul wrote:

    "For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another" (Ro.12:4-5).

  4. #543
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,287
    Thanks
    10,627
    Thanked 18,218 Times in 10,378 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147676

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Where is your evidence?

    The evidence I have quoted denies your idea. Paul wrote:
    "For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another" (Ro.12:4-5).
    Prior to the revelation given to Paul, the kingdom was Jew AND Gentile, but in the body there is NEITHER Jew NOR Greek. When did this change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (Yesterday),JudgeRightly (Yesterday)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us