Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4053

Thread: Spammers wasteland

Thanks
    Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,977 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    And no, the decision to make guns available to mentally-ill people can't be blamed entirely on Trump. If the NRA had not backed the idea, Congress would not have passed it, and Trump would never have signed the bill.

And to his credit, he later admitted it was a bad idea; my only criticism of him for his reversal is his notion that we could confiscate guns first and worry about due process later.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Idolater (December 8th, 2018),patrick jane (March 28th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,577 Times in 13,017 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Do you think Nixon called the moon, allegedly 240,000 miles away, on a rotary phone in 1969?
    I still have trouble getting cell reception in my back bedroom in 2018.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

SaulToPaul (April 23rd, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,393 Times in 1,333 Posts

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    thread
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The moderator pretends that a font locked up his system.

This was just an excuse they they invented because they were in their closet trying to prevent me and lock me up - from making important final font edits to clarify highlights concerning key facts that the forum ignores and pretends to be NlGGERS.

The moderator failed because they are lazy and too stupid and do not know what they are doing. They failed to lock me up and shorten my edit time and I was just using standard editing - adding a color to a specific character that I had missed in my post.

Because of the fact that the moderator failed to lock me up - they project and direct their intentions that they tried to do to me { LOCK ME UP } and accuse my font of locking up and blowing up their system. They are all lying whores.

You have no truth, no facts nothing. And You are liars.

Thanks
    Thanked 37,938 Times in 18,963 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eleventhhour View Post

This was just an excuse they they invented because they were in their closet trying to prevent me and lock me up - from making important final font edits to clarify highlights concerning key facts that the forum ignores and pretends to be NlGGERS.

The moderator failed because they are lazy and too stupid and do not know what they are doing. They failed to lock me up and shorten my edit time and I was just using standard editing - adding a color to a specific character that I had missed in my post.

Because of the fact that the moderator failed to lock me up - they project and direct their intentions that they tried to do to me { LOCK ME UP } and accuse my font of locking up and blowing up their system. They are all lying whores.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

steko (December 3rd, 2018),Tambora (December 3rd, 2018)

Gold level Subscriber drbrumley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,875 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that's certainly a way to jump off the train.
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

glorydaz (December 3rd, 2018),JudgeRightly (December 3rd, 2018),Right Divider (December 29th, 2018),steko (December 3rd, 2018),Tambora (December 3rd, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 47,033 Times in 29,033 Posts

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Talk like this will not get you invited to the TOL Christmas party.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

glorydaz (December 3rd, 2018),JudgeRightly (December 3rd, 2018),Right Divider (December 29th, 2018),steko (December 3rd, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Talk like this will not get you invited to the TOL Christmas party.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (December 3rd, 2018),Right Divider (December 29th, 2018),steko (December 3rd, 2018),Tambora (December 3rd, 2018)

Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,298 Times in 4,641 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...0&share_type=t

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

Tambora (December 3rd, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,094 Times in 11,583 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think he meant (((fonts))).

"There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (December 29th, 2018),Tambora (December 8th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 2,892 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    I have been wrongfully accused of teaching heresy. I do not teach heresy, I teach what the Bible says, I believe the same Gospel that the apostle Paul preached. I do not attend or support any religious denomination. Those that have accused me of teaching heresy were never able to support their claims with scripture. Just because someone calls you a devil, a wolf, a deceiver does not mean that it is so.

Paul taught that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1, apart from the works of the law, Romans 3:20. The law is any religious thing that one might do, there is nothing that we can do that will justify us, because we are justified by faith, which also means that we are justified by Christ.

"To declare, I say, at this time HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS: that he might be just and the JUSTIFIER of him that believes in Jesus" Romans 3:26.

There it is right before you. Jesus justifies the UNGODLY by faith alone.

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that JUSTIFIES THE UNGODLY, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

This is the same thing that I believe. If you don't like it take it up with Paul. I am just telling you what Paul said. I believe Paul 100%, does that make me a deceiver, a wolf, a devil or whatever else you want to call me?

Not only does Jesus justify us, Jesus also reconciles us to God the Father. Paul strongly taught this and so do I, it is part of the Gospel.

"And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given unto us the ministry of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18.

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

This is what I teach and believe. Does this sound like heresy to you? After reading this do you still believe that I am a devil?

Now, do you believe that God has reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ? Did Jesus make us holy so that we could be reconciled unto God by our good works and our piety? The scripture plainly says that Jesus justifies "THE UNGODLY" If you don't see yourself as ungodly then you may not qualify to be reconciled to God.

Jesus has come into the world as the last Adam or the new Adam to do for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. Can you fulfill every jot and tittle of God's Holy Law? Matthew 5:18. Can you atone for your sins and the sins of the whole world? 1 John 2:2. Of course you can't, because you are a sinner in need of a savior.

Once again, I believe all that Paul wrote. It is not heresy, I am not a devil, nor am I a wolf or a deceiver. I believe God's word to be true.
    Yep, those passages bring out a large part of all that the gospel of Christ is actually comprised of.

By the way, Pate, I've been conducting a survey amongst MADs who do not participate on TOL - MADs I'd come to know before there even was a TOL.

My basic question to them has been "in your understanding, where exactly is the gospel of Christ found in Paul's writings, would you say it is 1 Cor. 15: 3,4?" (Romans thru Philemon)

To a man and woman, their response has basically been along the line of each their shared understanding, more or less, that "1 Cor. 15: 3, 4 are basically the heart of the gospel, but not its various parts - because Paul is writing to people he had preached the gospel of Christ to, so what it is comprised of is not readily identifiable in one place alone - because he is basically reminding them of one aspect in some passages he writes to them, of another aspect of it in other passages, and so on..."

That has been the general gist of their collective reply - contact various Mid-Acts assemblies, and you'll find this is the case.

In short, thus far, a good thirty or forty MADs have basically agreed with your assertion about 1 Cor. 15: 3, 4.

I'm still getting the same basic feedback from others within Mid-Acts, even as I post this.

No surprise here - MADS are not the only people actually clear on the various details that the gospel of Christ is actually comprised of.

With the exception of those "MADs" and their false front, on TOL.

The false front of supposedly caring about others they for some odd reason believe this gospel of the grace of God involves spitting on, demeaning and slandering, of anyone who does not kow tow to their hypcrisy.

But I am sure I am not the only person on here very well aware that the Apostle Paul had also had his share of such frauds.

For he certainly invests enough time in his writings calling such out.

Pay no mind to such, Pate - plenty more MADS than the small, baseless, fake united front on here calling its self "MAD," have agreed with you on your above.

Romans 5:6-8.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Yep, those passages bring out a large part of all that the gospel of Christ is actually comprised of.

By the way, Pate, I've been conducting a survey amongst MADs who do not participate on TOL - MADs I'd come to know before there even was a TOL.

My basic question to them has been "in your understanding, where exactly is the gospel of Christ found in Paul's writings, would you say it is 1 Cor. 15: 3,4?" (Romans thru Philemon)

To a man and woman, their response has basically been along the line of each their shared understanding, more or less, that "1 Cor. 15: 3, 4 are basically the heart of the gospel, but not its various parts - because Paul is writing to people he had preached the gospel of Christ to, so what it is comprised of is not readily identifiable in one place alone - because he is basically reminding them of one aspect in some passages he writes to them, of another aspect of it in other passages, and so on..."

That has been the general gist of their collective reply - contact various Mid-Acts assemblies, and you'll find this is the case.

In short, thus far, a good thirty or forty MADs have basically agreed with your assertion about 1 Cor. 15: 3, 4.

I'm still getting the same basic feedback from others within Mid-Acts, even as I post this.

No surprise here - MADS are not the only people actually clear on the various details that the gospel of Christ is actually comprised of.

With the exception of those "MADs" and their false front, on TOL.

The false front of supposedly caring about others they for some odd reason believe this gospel of the grace of God involves spitting on, demeaning and slandering, of anyone who does not kow tow to their hypcrisy.

But I am sure I am not the only person on here very well aware that the Apostle Paul had also had his share of such frauds.

For he certainly invests enough time in his writings calling such out.

Pay no mind to such, Pate - plenty more MADS than the small, baseless, fake united front on here calling its self "MAD," have agreed with you on your above.

Romans 5:6-8.
    Ah yes, all these unnamed mystery people who just happen to agree with the Danoh boy.

Grow up, Danoh. You've gone off the rails once again.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (December 29th, 2018),Right Divider (December 29th, 2018),Tambora (January 3rd, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 2,892 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Then why did they decide to stay in Jerusalem and go only to the Jews.....while Paul went to the Gentiles?

Not applicable to the point being made.

Oh, so they were breaking the agreement?

Gal. 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Despite your denial, and that of various of your pals on here, against my point over in the Obey thread, you and various of your pals unwittingly keep proving my very point in posts like your above - that the gospel of Christ is actually contained in the various details it is actually comprised of, details that are interspersed throughout Paul's writings about it in Romans thru Philemon, and not in one or two verses, alone.

2 Tim. 2:15.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Despite your denial, and that of various of your pals on here, against my point over in the Obey thread, you and various of your pals unwittingly keep proving my very point in posts like your above - that the gospel of Christ is actually contained in the various details it is actually comprised of, details that are interspersed throughout Paul's writings about it in Romans thru Philemon, and not in one or two verses, alone.

2 Tim. 2:15.
    MAD isn't the Gospel, Danny boy. If you think you need to be the only one in the world preaching your long-winded never ending dissertations, you need to take it up with the Lord. You surely must have His ear better than anyone else.

What you're doing now is being a

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (December 29th, 2018),Right Divider (December 29th, 2018),Tambora (January 3rd, 2019)

Thread Information