ok doser (May 11th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glassjester View Post
    What do you know about the Bible?
    Nothing....i've been on here for roughly 14 yrs.
    _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,328 Times in 3,255 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quip View Post
    Nothing....i've been on here for roughly 14 yrs.
    and all you've learned is how to be a jerk

what a waste

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (May 26th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    and all you've learned is how to be a jerk

what a waste
    Ohh heavens no! I've learned quite a lot....like "knowing" anything regarding god or his good-book is like swatting at a swarm of flies around here. Y'all argue amongst yourselves more than non-believers about who's "knowing" is more "knowledgeable"!
    _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,743 Times in 2,042 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Then. Now.

Exactly how you ended up buying into the false-positive that is your Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid.

You all go on about how "things that differ are not the same," only to continually prove it is often a hollow phrase to you.

Just like the Acts 28ers.

And there is no pointing these things out to your kind: not only do you quickly marry your conclusions; but easily take offense when errors are pointed out to you.

You serve your agenda; you blind fool.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,970 Times in 7,746 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

SaulToPaul (May 18th, 2017),Tambora (May 26th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,105 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face TULIP, a wilted flower......

Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    Only those who have been taken out of this world by the power of the Holy Spirit through our Lord Jesus can overcome. But nothing can be achieved if we are not willing to become a living sacrifice and lay down our lives for others and live by the will of God.

The very first words that Jesus preached were repent, the kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matthew 4:17) we have freewill and a choice, we can either repent or not. And if we truly repent and love God then we will turn from sin and do Gods will!
    This seems to go without saying. But some prefer an easier doctrine of 'total depravity', then you can invent a pre-packaged, 'pre-ordained' theology that 'God' must do everything, so you have no say in the matter, whether you are saved or lost, and this all by the pre-ordained will or 'decree' of God. You just kick back and coast...if you're among the saved, God will save you, if your not he chooses to 'pass over' you and leave you for dead (see 'Preterition') Its all pre-ordained....why make any effort at anything? Just hope your among the 'chosen'. In that purview, the TULIP in Calvinism prevails, so its all according to the 'belief-system', a view in multiple 'grid-lock'. There is no freedom of choice in the full or ultimate sense in this program.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

marhig (May 27th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    1) Not the right thread
    2) You are caricaturing it and have a 4th grade apprehension of what you are talking about, a gloss-over at best.
    3) Take it to another thread, doesn't belong here.
    ahhhh,...poor Lon,...crying over his wilted TULIP

You need to get over yourself.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    This seems to go without saying. But some prefer an easier doctrine of 'total depravity', then you can invent a pre-packaged, 'pre-ordained' theology that 'God' must do everything, so you have no say in the matter, whether you are saved or lost, and this all by the pre-ordained will or 'decree' of God. You just kick back and coast...if you're among the saved, God will save you, if your not he chooses to 'pass over' you and leave you for dead (see 'Preterition') Its all pre-ordained....why make any effort at anything? Just hope your among the 'chosen'. In that purview, the TULIP in Calvinism prevails, so its all according to the 'belief-system', a view in multiple 'grid-lock'. There is no freedom of choice in the full or ultimate sense in this program.
    FYI, I was simply responding to marhig's response to Truster about the issue of 'salvation', and I added some reasons I say from my point of view regarding his 'theology' of some form of 'Calvinism' that his concept of 'the saved' is a pre-ordained deal,...you have no choice in the matter (this being the more extreme hyper-form of Calvinism, at any rate. This isn't spam, and I've contributed to the thread with posts "on topic" so being banned from the entire thread just for this is ridiculous.

Even in the my following post to Lon's response to this I saw it fit to 'reprimand' him with humor since he think's he can police the forum here, then report things back to certain moderators who will appease his whining.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahhhh,...poor Lon,...crying over his wilted TULIP

You need to get over yourself.
    This was a fitting response, to which this person got upset and reported me. Welcome to 'petty'. When I see a poster speak unkindly, belittling and condescending to others I will call them out on it. Bullies need to be confronted.

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,734 Times in 6,656 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You were being ugly and derailing the thread. You are forgetting that this is a Christian board. It is going to be biased toward Christians, no matter what stripe they are when you are bumping heads with them in a such as that one.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (May 27th, 2017),Tambora (May 26th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Open Discussion.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    You were being ugly and derailing the thread. You are forgetting that this is a Christian board. It is going to be biased toward Christians, no matter what stripe they are when you are bumping heads with them in a such as that one.
    I disagree, I was not being 'ugly' at all, and responded to Lon in a cute comical way, having fun ( I guess that hurt his theological feelings and he had to go tattle about it), while he continues to berate, belittle and talk down to people,... thats wrong no matter what bias or opinion he happens to have. Banning me totally from that thread does show 'bias', but alot more going on. Those with a greater awareness can see THRU IT. - I guess there is some hope for mankind, since you allocated my posts here, to be savored and pondered over, so readers can gather their own conclusions

There are many threads wherein posters sometimes dovetail off the topic for a few posts, which is all I did in this case, and some threads where whole tangents continue OFF TOPIC....but are these people called out and reprimanded, banned or infracted for this? NO. But when Lon whines or reports something, he gets special attention by staff because he's in cahoots with the 'establishment' and their theology club which marginalizes certain posters because of their prowess, eccentricity or theological opinions which do not resonate with theirs and poses a threat to their sense of security.

If my posts get sent here, (the very first time in all my years here) and I see changes in the way things are being "moderated", be sure it will be 'voiced' respectively. I guess there's a first for everything.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 Times in 909 Posts

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree, I was not being 'ugly' at all, and responded to Lon in a cute comical way, having fun ( I guess that hurt his theological feelings and he had to go tattle about it), while he continues to berate, belittle and talk down to people,... thats wrong no matter what bias or opinion he happens to have. Banning me totally from that thread does show 'bias', but alot more going on. Those with a greater awareness can see THRU IT. - I guess there is some hope for mankind, since you allocated my posts here, to be savored and pondered over, so readers can gather their own conclusions

There are many threads wherein posters sometimes dovetail off the topic for a few posts, which is all I did in this case, and some threads where whole tangents continue OFF TOPIC....but are these people called out and reprimanded, banned or infracted for this? NO. But when Lon whines or reports something, he gets special attention by staff because he's in cahoots with the 'establishment' and their theology club which marginalizes certain posters because of their prowess, eccentricity or theological opinions which do not resonate with theirs and poses a threat to their sense of security.

If my posts get sent here, (the very first time in all my years here) and I see changes in the way things are being "moderated", be sure it will be 'voiced' respectively. I guess there's a first for everything.
    Lol, funny, I got banned/removed from the very same thread after the same poster reported me for "blaspheming the Trinity" after I told him he was acting like a child, (Johnny Rotten), spreading his feces all over the classroom walls in art class while expecting an "A" Grade for doing so. The mods, (and therefore admin), agreed with him and removed me from the thread for "blaspheming the Trinity", so I guess the admin here counts blaspheming Lon as equal to blaspheming the Trinity. Since that time and another final exchange with the God-Man Lon I do not waste my time arguing with him because the admins clearly count him as a God-Man. Poor lost people, worshiping a man, and of all the twisted heretics that might be available, they choose Lon to lead them in the way. Blahahahahah.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

freelight (May 26th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,118 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kumbaya
    Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Over 6000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My prayer is that any glimmer of hope or comfort that the irreverent and impious on TOL have is removed and that the end thereof is made public that others should tremble at the very thought of irreverent impiety.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thread Information