Jesus is God !

Pneuma

Because THE HOLY SPIRIT IS HIS SPIRIT. "And HE shall not speak of another;but shall glorify ME". Why?? Because HE IS MY{JESUS} SPIRIT. Plus the realm of HIS SPIRIT is a HIGHER Existance than the physical Created realm of HIS Flesh. So to sin against HIS SPIRIT,is a far greater,and Eternal insult in HIS EYE'S than to sin against HIS Flesh.

is that not the same as saying Jesus is God but he was not God while in the flesh.

SeraphimsCherub

For GOD ordained within HIMSELF that HIS MANHOOD would FOREVER be in PERFECT SUBJECTION,AND OBEDIANCE TO THE WILL OF HIS GODHOOD. For the GLORY of HIS MANHOOD,IS THAT HE EVER LIVETH IN PERFECT OBEDIANCE,AND ABSOLUTE ONENESS TO THE LAW,AND WILL OF HIS GODHOOD. GLORY BE TO GOD!!!

Revelations...
Blessings...
SC

Pneuma

For GOD ordained within HIMSELF that HIS MANHOOD would FOREVER be in PERFECT SUBJECTION,AND OBEDIANCE TO THE WILL OF HIS GODHOOD. For the GLORY of HIS MANHOOD,IS THAT HE EVER LIVETH IN PERFECT OBEDIANCE,AND ABSOLUTE ONENESS TO THE LAW,AND WILL OF HIS GODHOOD. GLORY BE TO GOD!!!

Revelations...
Blessings...
SC

I understand that is what you believe but where is the scripture that says God ordained within Himself that his manhood would forever be subject to his Godhood.

Apple7

John 8:17-18
17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

If Jesus and the Father are ONE being then why does it say the testimony of two men is true?

Jesus goes on to say.

18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Thus we have a witness of TWO.

John 17:3
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 Timothy 2:5
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Hebrews 3:1-2

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

John 10:29
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.

John 14:28
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 20:17
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

1 Corinthians 8:5-6
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Now we know that the Father is NOT the Son and only the FATHER is called the ONE GOD.

Ephesians 3:14
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Again....you demonstrate your ignorance of the Trinity.

The Trinity already mandates that the Father is not the Son is not the Spirit.

However, each is the One God.

Time that you took a look at my avatar.

Further, let's review your ignorance of Greek, as thus...

Of the seventy times in which the demonstrative pronoun ουτος has a personal referent in the Gospel of John and his Epistles, the Father is never the referent! This fact, along with proximity, significantly increases the likelihood that Jesus Christ is the antecedent in the case of 1 John 5.20, as thus…

οιδαμεν δε οτι ο υιος του θεου ηκει και δεδωκεν ημιν διανοιαν ινα γινωσκομεν τον αληθινον και εσμεν εν τω αληθινω εν τω υιω αυτου ιησου χριστω ουτος εστιν ο αληθινος θεος και ζωη αιωνιος

oidamen de hoti ho huios tou theou hēkei kai dedōken hēmin dianoian hina ginōskōmen ton alēthinon kai esmen en tō huiō autou Iēsou Christō houtos estin ho alēthinos theos kai zōē aiōnios

And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given to us an understanding that we may know the true One, and we are in the true One, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and the life eternal. (1 John 5.20)

Regarding your centerpiece, John 17.3, if you were even remotely familiar with Greek, then you would already be cognizant that there are absolutely no grammatical reasons at all for denying that αληθινον θεον refers to Jesus Christ.

This can be deduced from a study of the article with multiple substantives connected via kai.

αυτη δε εστιν η αιωνιος ζωη ινα γινωσκωσιν σε τον μονον αληθινον θεον και ον απεστειλας ιησουν χριστον

hautē de estin hē aiōnios zōē hina ginōskōsin se ton monon alēthinon theon kai hon apesteilas Iēsoun christon

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. (John 17.3)

Thus…it is only out of your sheer ignorance of NT Greek that you have chosen to follow a cult which denies that Jesus is the one true God.

You have nothing.

Pneuma

This Trinitarian doctrine actually belittles the sacrifice God gave for us, for which is the greater sacrifice, to God? That of Himself or that of His son?

Apple7

Silly you just undid your whole belief.

The Holy Ghost/Spirit according to you guys is GOD.

Now you are saying He/Holy Spirit is NOT God but ANOTHER.

Again...'another' what?

Show us in the Greek where it ever says another Theos....

:rotfl:

Apple7

owned...

owned...

This Trinitarian doctrine actually belittles the sacrifice God gave for us, for which is the greater sacrifice, to God? That of Himself or that of His son?

As we can see, the prerequisite for being a 'uni' is scriptural ignorance.

Apple7

1 Timothy 2:5
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Who is God?

Who is Savior?

Titus 2.13

προσδεχομενοι την μακαριαν ελπιδα και επιφανειαν της δοξης του μεγαλου θεου και σωτηρος ημων χριστου ιησου

prosdechomenoi tēn makarian elpida kai epiphaneian tēs doxēs tou megalou theou kai sōtēros hēmōn christou iēsou

Looking for the blessed hope and appearance of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

2 Peter 1.1

σιμων πετρος δουλος και αποστολος ιησου χριστου τοις ισοτιμον ημιν λαχουσιν πιστιν εν δικαιοσυνη του θεου ημων και σωτηρος ιησου χριστου

simōn petros doulos kai apostolos iēsou christou tois isotimon hēmin lachousin pisten en dikaiosunē tou theou hēmōn kai sōtēros iēsou christou

Simon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those equally precious with us, having obtained faith in the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:

Greek grammar mandates that Jesus is both God and Savior in the above verses.

Jesus is the God-man.

Jesus is the Savior-man.

Thus, when we come to your example, we can easily see that God and Savior both apply to Jesus, as well.

1 Tim 2.3 - 5

For this is good and acceptable before God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to a full knowledge of Truth. For God is one, also there is one Mediator of God and of men, the Man Christ Jesus,

Jesus is the God-man.

Jesus is the Savior-man.

Further, ‘Truth’ also applies to Jesus.

SeraphimsCherub

I understand that is what you believe but where is the scripture that says God ordained within Himself that his manhood would forever be subject to his Godhood.

Joh_5:19 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father doing: for what things soever he doeth, these the Son also doeth in like manner.
Joh_5:30 I can of myself do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is righteous; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
Joh 10:30 I and the Father are one.

Pneuma

Again....you demonstrate your ignorance of the Trinity.

The Trinity already mandates that the Father is not the Son is not the Spirit.

However, each is the One God.

That just a lot of double speak

Further, let's review your ignorance of Greek, as thus...

Of the seventy times in which the demonstrative pronoun ουτος has a personal referent in the Gospel of John and his Epistles, the Father is never the referent! This fact, along with proximity, significantly increases the likelihood that Jesus Christ is the antecedent in the case of 1 John 5.20, as thus…

οιδαμεν δε οτι ο υιος του θεου ηκει και δεδωκεν ημιν διανοιαν ινα γινωσκομεν τον αληθινον και εσμεν εν τω αληθινω εν τω υιω αυτου ιησου χριστω ουτος εστιν ο αληθινος θεος και ζωη αιωνιος

oidamen de hoti ho huios tou theou hēkei kai dedōken hēmin dianoian hina ginōskōmen ton alēthinon kai esmen en tō huiō autou Iēsou Christō houtos estin ho alēthinos theos kai zōē aiōnios

And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given to us an understanding that we may know the true One, and we are in the true One, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and the life eternal. (1 John 5.20)

Regarding your centerpiece, John 17.3, if you were even remotely familiar with Greek, then you would already be cognizant that there are absolutely no grammatical reasons at all for denying that αληθινον θεον refers to Jesus Christ.

This can be deduced from a study of the article with multiple substantives connected via kai.

αυτη δε εστιν η αιωνιος ζωη ινα γινωσκωσιν σε τον μονον αληθινον θεον και ον απεστειλας ιησουν χριστον

hautē de estin hē aiōnios zōē hina ginōskōsin se ton monon alēthinon theon kai hon apesteilas Iēsoun christon

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. (John 17.3)

Thus…it is only out of your sheer ignorance of NT Greek that you have chosen to follow a cult which denies that Jesus is the one true God.

You have nothing.

Except for the word AND the only true God AND Jesus Christ.

But I noticed you did not comment on my first scripture about the TWO.

Pneuma

Again...'another' what?

Show us in the Greek where it ever says another Theos....

:rotfl:

You miss the point Apple.

You are the one who say the Holy Ghost/Spirit is God.

ANOTHER comforter (which is the holy spirit) shows this is NOT true as the Holy Spirit is NOT refered to a Theos.

Pneuma

Who is God?

Who is Savior?

Titus 2.13

προσδεχομενοι την μακαριαν ελπιδα και επιφανειαν της δοξης του μεγαλου θεου και σωτηρος ημων χριστου ιησου

prosdechomenoi tēn makarian elpida kai epiphaneian tēs doxēs tou megalou theou kai sōtēros hēmōn christou iēsou

Looking for the blessed hope and appearance of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

2 Peter 1.1

σιμων πετρος δουλος και αποστολος ιησου χριστου τοις ισοτιμον ημιν λαχουσιν πιστιν εν δικαιοσυνη του θεου ημων και σωτηρος ιησου χριστου

simōn petros doulos kai apostolos iēsou christou tois isotimon hēmin lachousin pisten en dikaiosunē tou theou hēmōn kai sōtēros iēsou christou

Simon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those equally precious with us, having obtained faith in the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:

Greek grammar mandates that Jesus is both God and Savior in the above verses.

Jesus is the God-man.

Jesus is the Savior-man.

Thus, when we come to your example, we can easily see that God and Savior both apply to Jesus, as well.

1 Tim 2.3 - 5

For this is good and acceptable before God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to a full knowledge of Truth. For God is one, also there is one Mediator of God and of men, the Man Christ Jesus,

Jesus is the God-man.

Jesus is the Savior-man.

Further, ‘Truth’ also applies to Jesus.

The one true God the Father is the saviour of all, but sent forth His son Jesus Christ to enact that salvation. We also are to be saviours as members of His body. that does NOT make us the ONE true God.

Pneuma

Joh_5:19 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father doing: for what things soever he doeth, these the Son also doeth in like manner.
Joh_5:30 I can of myself do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is righteous; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
Joh 10:30 I and the Father are one.

Yes and we are to be one with the Father and Jesus Christ also. Does that make us the one true God?

Apple7

Except for the word AND the only true God AND Jesus Christ.

What Greek word would that be....and show us grammatically....not that you can...

But I noticed you did not comment on my first scripture about the TWO.

And when the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth who proceeds from the Father, that One will witness concerning Me. John 15.26

Apple7

You miss the point Apple.

You are the one who say the Holy Ghost/Spirit is God.

ANOTHER comforter (which is the holy spirit) shows this is NOT true as the Holy Spirit is NOT refered to a Theos.

We have shown you otherwise...

SeraphimsCherub

Yes and we are to be one with the Father and Jesus Christ also. Does that make us the one true God?

No...just individual parts of HIS ONE TRUE BODY. We are sons of the FATHER~IN~&~THROUGH "THE SON"~BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT~Living within us.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God sent forth the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Blessings...
SC

Apple7

The one true God the Father is the saviour of all, but sent forth His son Jesus Christ to enact that salvation. We also are to be saviours as members of His body. that does NOT make us the ONE true God.

Grammatically, the NT tells us that Jesus is the one true God.

Refute the Greek if you disagree.

You uni's think that you can ignore the original languages and the original grammar and make up your own doctrine which fits your world-view.

Nope!