Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
Shalom.The point is simply that Jesus rose from the dead.Okay.Okay. I believe you have said now that the testator did die. This is according to your believe that Jesus is the testator I believe.What do you mean by this? Are you saying that you believe there was a time when the new covenant came into effect? I would like to know what you mean.
Now you are being intentionally dense. I already told you that the new covenant is YET FUTURE.

I'm trying to get you to understand that the VAST majority of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John CANNOT be new testament since MOST of those books contain content BEFORE the death of the testator. It's so simple and yet you seem to have trouble understanding.

No. You are incorrect.
No, you are incorrect.

You have asked a good question here. I do not know the answer to your question. Are you implying that there is an answer you have that you think that I am not privy to?
No, but my point is that in the body of Christ there are no tribes, there is no Israel. There isn't even male and female (Galatians 3:28)

I did not know that you believe the new covenant is not for the body of Christ.
Well now you know.

You have some interesting beliefs here. I do not know how to answer you beyond answering what makes sense from what I know. I believe that your answers or response here is misguided.
That is because you lack understanding. You believe myths.

It was something that God entrusted Paul with. Others have ministered God's grace in the gospel as well. Are you talking about God's grace for Gentiles or are you talking about God's grace in the gospel for Jew and Gentile alike?
Also, do you say Greek rather than Gentile where I have said Gentile here?
The gospel of the grace of God was not revealed prior to Paul. God general "grace", like with Noah is NOT the same thing (even though many try to force it to mean the same thing).

You need to understand God plans for Israel on the earth and His plans for the body of Christ in heavenly places

I agree that this is Paul, but I am not sensational about it. I accept all of scripture, the entire Bible. I do not pick Paul first.
I do not pick Paul first either, but when God chooses one man for a purpose... I respect God's choice.

Okay. This is good to know.
Yes

I observe the Torah. There are 613 commands in Torah. I also observe the rest of the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. Matthew through Revelation has 1050 commands. We are all to observe God's commands. I believe that I am to observe all of these commands that are for me, and I am of Israel, a Jew.I disagree. If you knew me you might ask why I keep God's Law.
You think that you keep the law and yet you have admitted that you do not. You can fool yourself if you like, but this makes you a hypocrite.

This was written by Paul a long time ago. But the Torah came before Paul.
God revealed new things to Paul and you reject Gods MOST RECENT revelation.

I am not good with history yet, nor prophecy in relation to the nation of Israel. Meaning, I am Torah observant. And this is what we are supposed to observe. The new covenant is God's law written upon minds and hearts for the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua Messiah.
That is a good start, believing Ephesians 2:8, 9. I hope you can understand more or understand what this means.

Shalom.

Jacob
You have proven that you do not want to understand, therefore I'm done with this dialog.