Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    nanja

Amen I believe Col 2:12 speaks of that

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Also Eph 1:19-20

19And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

TY and Amen Brother, it surely does !
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (November 19th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,968 Times in 1,885 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must be in Christ to believe !

The reason for this is because we must be in Christ to bear fruit,

Jn 15:4-5

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Thats because Faith is a fruit of the Spirit of Christ Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

"... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must be in Christ to believe !

The reason for this is because we must be in Christ to bear fruit,

Jn 15:4-5

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Thats because Faith is a fruit of the Spirit of Christ Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Amen Brother, before any person has the ability to Believe / have Faith in Christ for Salvation, the prerequisite is that they must first have had an Eternal Union with Him, The Vine Eph. 1:4, before the foundation of the World when He became One with His Branches [His Body, the Church]. So as the result of them abiding in The Vine , in time they shall be given Spiritual Life [New Birth] and begin to produce the Spiritual Fruit of Faith Gal. 5:22 !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (November 19th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faith is a spiritual blessing found in Christ even though worldly men want to attribute it to the flesh.

Eph 1:3-4

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
    4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Faith is found in Christ because its the fruit of is Spirit Gal 5.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faith is a spiritual blessing found in Christ even though worldly men want to attribute it to the flesh.

Eph 1:3-4

[FONT="]3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:[/FONT]
    4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Faith is found in Christ because its the fruit of is Spirit Gal 5.

Amen ! God's Elect Sons Chosen In Union with Christ Eph. 1:3-5 were Created In Him unto good works which God ordained that they should walk in them Eph. 2:10; which works include the Spiritual Blessing / Gift of Faith Gal. 5:22, or their act of Believing, given them in New Birth, which is done by them, and pleases God Rom. 8:9. And further, as a result of them being God's Sons, they receive the Spirit of His Son !

Gal. 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men naturally when it comes to spiritually believing on God, or in Christ, dont have that kind of Faith, no in fact naturally all men are locked in unbelief and disobedience. Paul writing to the Romans writes Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all[jew and gentile] in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

The word concluded here is the word
    sygkleiō:

1. to shut up together, enclose

1. of a shoal of fishes in a net

2. to shut up on all sides, shut up completely

so to deliver one up to the power of a person or thing that he is completely shut in, as it were, without means of escape:

So man naturally is under the power of unbelief and disobedience, and God put them their. The wise man once wrote Ecc 3:14

I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Now according to Paul in Rom 11:32 who concluded men into unbelief ?

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men naturally when it comes to spiritually believing on God, or in Christ, dont have that kind of Faith, no in fact naturally all men are locked in unbelief and disobedience. Paul writing to the Romans writes Rom 11:32

32 [FONT="]For God hath concluded them all[jew and gentile] in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

The word concluded here is the word [/FONT]
    sygkleiō:

1. to shut up together, enclose

1. of a shoal of fishes in a net

2. to shut up on all sides, shut up completely

so to deliver one up to the power of a person or thing that he is completely shut in, as it were, without means of escape:

So man naturally is under the power of unbelief and disobedience, and God put them their. The wise man once wrote Ecc 3:14

I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Now according to Paul in Rom 11:32 who concluded men into unbelief ?

God by His Sovereign Power concluded men in unbelief !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (January 12th, 2019)

Thread Information