User Tag List

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212829303132 LastLast

Thread: Reconciled to God while enemies !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    Enemies of God by nature

All of Gods Elect, Sheep are by nature like all others enemies of God Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Col 1:21

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Eph 2:2-3

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

However the huge difference is, Gods Elect even in this sinful condition, they have been Justified, washed in the Blood of Christ and are clothed with His righteousness, whereas the non elect are not, they are under Gods condemnation and wrath !

Amen ! Both the children of the devil and the Elect Children of God are born with the same wicked nature of the devil.

But the difference is that God's Elect Children have been reconciled to Him by Christ's Blood Heb. 7:22; Rev. 13:8 on their behalf objectively from Everlasting Rom. 5:9-10, even while being His enemies and unbelievers, which ensures that they all shall be quickened, reconciled subjectively, made Spiritually Alive [New Birth] in Time. So for them Christ is made a Quickening Spirit [makes them Live Spiritually] 1 Cor. 15:45, and they all [the Elect] shall be saved by His Life Rom. 5:10 !

Rom. 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

MennoSota (July 5th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 1,821 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Amen ! Both the children of the devil and the Elect Children of God are born with the same wicked nature of the devil.

But the difference is that God's Elect Children have been reconciled to Him by Christ's Blood Heb. 7:22; Rev. 13:8 on their behalf objectively from Everlasting Rom. 5:9-10, even while being His enemies and unbelievers, which ensures that they all shall be quickened, reconciled subjectively, made Spiritually Alive [New Birth] in Time. So for them Christ is made a Quickening Spirit [makes them Live Spiritually] 1 Cor. 15:45, and they all [the Elect] shall be saved by His Life Rom. 5:10 !

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
    Well said my Sister !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (July 5th, 2018)

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is refreshing to read these posts. I was beginning to lose heart that this site was just a place of pagan trolls. Thanks for blessing me with great, refreshing truths that remind me of my vile nature that is released by the atoning work of Jesus on my behalf. Oh what joy to live in God's amazing grace!
    Enemies of God by nature

All of Gods Elect, Sheep are by nature like all others enemies of God Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Col 1:21

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Eph 2:2-3

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

However the huge difference is, Gods Elect even in this sinful condition, they have been Justified, washed in the Blood of Christ and are clothed with His righteousness, whereas the non elect are not, they are under Gods condemnation and wrath !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 2,485 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Reconciled while enemies is about the Gentiles who were enemies to God and without Him in the world because they did not come into the covenant, which circumcision was the seal and sign.

Reconciled while enemies means that Jesus saved Gentiles and didn't make them get circumcised first.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Reconciled while enemies is about the Gentiles who were enemies to God and without Him in the world because they did not come into the covenant, which circumcision was the seal and sign.

Reconciled while enemies means that Jesus saved Gentiles and didn't make them get circumcised first.
    False statement having nothing to do with Rom 5:10

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the blessed truths about reconciliation by the death of Christ which men naturally overlook and even ignore is the that being reconciled to by the death of His Son Rom 5:10

Its interrelated with non imputation of sin 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Thats why when sinners Christ died for are still in nature enemies with God, sinful and ungodly, that's why they are still reconciled to God, because all their sinfulness, disobedience, unbelief, rebellion isn't charged, imputed to them, instead the verdict for them is reconciled to God !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And non imputation of sin which is interrelated to reconciliation, it also interrelated with forgiveness of sins. Paul in his writing to the Romans in Chapt 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
    8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

So the reconciled while enemies/unbelievers by the death of Gods Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, they dont have their sins against God imputed to them also they have been forgiven of their iniquities ,

This all the while they are in themselves were enemies.

Charles Spurgeon !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (September 25th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the blessed truths about reconciliation by the death of Christ which men naturally overlook and even ignore is the that being reconciled to by the death of His Son Rom 5:10

10 [FONT="]For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Its interrelated with non imputation of sin 2 Cor 5:19

[/FONT]
    19 [FONT="]To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.[/FONT]

Thats why when sinners Christ died for are still in nature enemies with God, sinful and ungodly, that's why they are still reconciled to God, because all their sinfulness, disobedience, unbelief, rebellion isn't charged, imputed to them, instead the verdict for them is reconciled to God !

Amen ! It's a Legally Reconciled World 2 Cor. 5:19; Rom. 5:10 that God commendeth His Love toward Rom. 5:8 because of the Death / Blood of His Son on their behalf.

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Ps. 32:1-2

1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (September 25th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Romans 5:8 While we were yet sinners Christ died for us.
    Romans 5:10 For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son...

At the time Christ died for you, were you yet (ie still) a sinner? Were you HIS enemy? You supposedly did not exist yet! And if you existed in HIS mind as HIS enemy and then were created as HIS enemy then GOD creates evil people from HIS own fiat, no intermediary cause at all like Adam is supposed to be, a blasphemy too objectionable to be countenanced for one moment.

According to pre-conception theology, at the foundation of the world well before His death you were indeed HIS sinful enemy by your own free will decision to rebel against HIM, without any twisting, reinterpretations or theological wonders. Seems that Paul might have thought so too.
    I Champion GODís holiness:
    - GOD did not need evil so did not create evil for any reason.
    - All evil is creature-created.

I Champion Our Free will:
    - All spirits created in HIS image had an equal ability and opportunity to choose either heaven or hell by their free will.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ttru

At the time Christ died for you, were you yet (ie still) a sinner? Were you HIS enemy?
    Yes, thats what the verse indicates read it Rom 5:10

And if you existed in HIS mind as HIS enemy
    Never heard of that before neither does Rom 5:10 state that.

and then were created as HIS enemy then GOD creates evil people from HIS own fiat, no intermediary cause at all like Adam is supposed to be, a blasphemy too objectionable to be countenanced for one moment.

According to pre-conception theology, at the foundation of the world well before His death you were indeed HIS sinful enemy by your own free will decision to rebel against HIM, without any twisting, reinterpretations or theological wonders. Seems that Paul might have thought so too.
    Never heard of none of this before. If you want to know what I believe on this subject please take time to read the thread and ponder the contents of my posts.

Charles Spurgeon !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (September 27th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ttru
    Like a champ, beved!
    I Champion GODís holiness:
    - GOD did not need evil so did not create evil for any reason.
    - All evil is creature-created.

I Champion Our Free will:
    - All spirits created in HIS image had an equal ability and opportunity to choose either heaven or hell by their free will.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Rom 5:10

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

The elect was reconciled to God by the sole death of Christ, which death satisfied for them unto God His Law and Justice.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Rom 5:10

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

The elect was reconciled to God by the sole death of Christ, which death satisfied for them unto God His Law and Justice.

Amen, this means that even though the elect were in a state of being ungodly and enemies of God, they were already reconciled to Him, Eternally Justified; Legally acquitted in God's Court of Law, based solely upon Christ's Blood Work on their behalf Rom. 5:9; Heb. 7:22; Rev. 13:8b.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amen, this means that even though the elect were in a state of being ungodly and enemies of God, they were already reconciled to Him, Eternally Justified; Legally acquitted in God's Court of Law, based solely upon Christ's Blood Work on their behalf Rom. 5:9; Heb. 7:22; Rev. 13:8b.
    Most definitely my Sister !

Charles Spurgeon !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (October 12th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Rom 5:10 how were they Christ died for reconciled to God?

Charles Spurgeon !

Thread Information